๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ( tua. )

By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

โ”€ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ that i'm no sweet dream, but i'm a hell of a night. โž in which two people come back a... More

epigraph
cast
prologue
chapter one โ”€ "What happened to your face?"
chapter two โ”€ "And then there were none."
chapter three โ”€ "Call me when you get out of jail, mi amor!"
chapter four โ”€ "She's drunk"
chapter six โ”€ "You didn't mention that he was a creepy ass guy,"
chapter seven โ”€ "Idiot's, all my brothers are idiots,"
chapter eight โ”€ "I don't remember the forecast calling for 13 year oldst
chapter nine โ”€ "Hey we're selling Girl Scout cookies also try not to-"
chapter ten โ”€ "Fine I'm sorry we lied,"
chapter eleven โ”€ "And if you tell Klaus any of this you are so dead."
chapter twelve โ”€ "Who's Vanya?"
chapter thirteen โ”€ "That's a location and a noun not a plan."
chapter fourteen โ”€ "You don't say Moon Boy."
sequel
important question !!!

chapter five โ”€ "Make all their bones get crushed by the ceiling?"

4.1K 108 29
By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

×××

chapter five - "Make all their bones get crushed by the ceiling?"

☾.*:☆⋆˚·

×××

Luna woke up to gun shots and cursed silently throwing the covers off. She quickly through her socks on and ran out of her room, only to re-enter her room to get the Advil from her nightstand.

She than ran down stairs and peered around the wall to see Diego stuck behind a table as a Dog and Bear masked psycho's started shooting the place.

"Hey good looking," She whispered sliding next to him.

"I see you sobered up quickly," He said looking over his shoulder.

"Please, I once drowned five and a half bottles of vodka, and train for eight hours then had to box a girl that had at least 100 pounds on me." She rambled.

Diego smirked towards her as Allison and Luther started fighting the masks intruders. "Can I fry them now?"

"No,"

"Drown them?"

"No, L,"

"Make all their bones get crushed by the ceiling?" Luna asked crushing her hands together. Diego looked at her confused, "L, no! Now let's go!" He said taking her hand and they ran.

🌇

Luna slid under the pool table. The Dog masks psycho come in after her. She than grabbed a pool stick from above her and waited for the dog that was looking for her.

She then hit the psychos legs, knocking her down. They both fought for a quick second. Which ended with Luna getting knocked into the pool table.

"Want me to knock that psycho for a second?" Diego asked walking in.

"No need 'cause this bitch is starting to really piss me off!" She said turning back towards the mask women.

"We just want the boy,"

"Well in that case," Luna said as she punched the dog in the head. The fight lasted a bit, but ended with the dog knocking Luna into a table.

Diego whistled and started fighting her. Well they were fighting Luna grabbed a sharp thing. And as soon as they dog started to leave Luna handed him the object, "Slice the bitch."

🌇

We ran up and meet up with Luther, Allison, and the guy with the bear mask on. The guy crashed the chandelier down on top of Luther.

Diego tighted his grip on Luna's hand, that they didn't know they were holding. Luther started changing into some type of monkey thing. He than threw the chandelier off of him and walked up the stairs.

"I'm still very pissed at you for not letting me frying their asses."

🌇

She headed back up to her room and sat on her bed and pulled a piece of paper out her pocket.

Sighed it was a torn enter from her father's journal. She read a bit of it but had to stop. Now she dicied she would finish it.

☾· . ゚ ⋆ :* · .°⋆.☆

ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ 𝟻𝟽

ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ #𝟻𝟽:

𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐭.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩'𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐇𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫'𝐬. 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 ∎∎∎∎ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 ∎∎∎∎∎ 𝐭𝐨 ∎∎∎ 𝐨𝐮𝐭 ∎∎∎∎∎. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐞 ∎∎∎∎ ∎∎ ∎∎∎∎∎ ∎. ∎∎∎ ∎ ∎∎∎........

☆. ⋆°. · *: ⋆° . ·☽

☾· . ゚ ⋆ :* · .°⋆.☆

She was now very confused at the ending seeing a few of the words crossed out, and the rest of the word's on the page were faded till she couldn't read it.

"You gotta be kidding me?!" She said a loud as Diego was passing her door stopping when she heard her.

"What is it this time L?" Diego said walking into her room as Luna showed him the page.

She watched his face as it went from his normal face to matching her face, confused. "What is this?" He asked after reading it and looking up at her.

Luna simple shurgged, "Your guess is as good as mine," she admitted. "Where did you get this?" He asked. "I ran into someone the other night, and then it was just on the ground." She explained.

"But that's besides the point. Klaus should see this too maybe he could use his-" She said stoping at "use his," and spread her hands out and moved them around. "-what ever he does."

Before Diego could say anything she grab the page from him and ran out of her room. She ran down the hall and bruged into his room. "Klaus, you have to see-" She yelled but stopped when she didn't see him. "Klaus?" She said.

She ran around the whole house looking for him. He was no where. She doubled check every single rooms. She stopped in the middle of the living room out of breath, "Klausy?" She whispered.

☾· . ゚ ⋆ :* · .°⋆.☆

Sorry this chapter is short I wanted to make it longer but dicied it would flow better this way. I want to thank you guys so very much for over 600 reads. I really happy that people are actually liking this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.3K 19
โ” ๐’…๐’Š๐’†๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
312K 8.9K 45
How dysfunctional can a family get? Throw in some powers, an emotionally absent dad, raising emotionally stunted children, one of them stuck in a chi...
386K 11.2K 64
Atrocious aยทtroยทcious /ษ™หˆtrลSHษ™s/ Horrifyingly wicked
2.6K 65 49
"I need you, Five Hargreeves. Even though the world is ending. The moon is probably going to explode or the sun will fall and the earth won't ever be...