Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

Por BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... Mais

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines

Perfect Timing

3K 43 52
Por BulletClubFoLife

Skipping out of November into December*

Quick recap*

After the brutal attack that Tommy endured, he was sent home for a week. He was able to suprise Lexi as they didn't leave each others side for that whole week.

Then news broke that he had to come back. And that crushed Lexi as she was having the time of her life, just spending time with her best friend.

The morning he had to leave, he got more news from Triple H himself.

This would be the start of the Table's, Ladders, and Chairs pay per view, which means he'll be on tour building up to it.

He didn't want to tell Lexi as she would be more crushed by the idea that he maybe gone longer.

So she went to the airport with him and watched his plane takeoff.

Lexi was crushed that he was gone again, and now she was alone.

A week later*

As the tour was supposed to die down, Lexi was hoping that Tommy would be home soon.

But after RAW that Monday, she got the worse call she's ever received. It was Tommy, telling her that he'll be gone for the rest of the month as they're making him go double branded for the tour.

Lexi was so devastated, she actually cried while talking to him. And he felt horrible as he knows how bad she wants him home.

The emotions went on until they hung up that night to sleep.

Lexi cried herself to sleep as Tommy stayed up all night, scrolling through his phone and looking at all the pictures of him and his wife. It wasn't as hard on him, but he didn't like not seeing her for long periods of time.

Now we enter December*

Tommy and Lexi haven't seen each other for four weeks now, or atleast in person.

They tried to meet up once where Lexi would take the Majors plane and fly out to Seattle to see him, but by the time she got packed, they already had move Tommy to another show.

Her mood and self esteem were dropping as she didn't believe that it was the company that was keeping Tommy away, she is starting to believe that he doesnt want to be home with her after they can't get pregnant.

She was starting to feel depressed.

Back to Monday night*

Tommy was at the venue as something big was happening.

No one would stop to tell the Universal Champion, and that started to worry him as he felt in danger.

But that all went away when he got a facetime.

Tommy: Hey babe.

Alexa: Hey Tom.

She had a blank face on, and he could tell that something was up.

Tommy: How are you feeling?

Alexa: Pretty shitty if I'm being honest.

Tommy: Getting more flu symptoms?

Alexa: No Tom, not that sick.

As she snapped back at him a little, now he knew that something was on her mind.

Tommy: Oh.. what is it?

Alexa: Tom, I'm sick of all this. I'm sick of having to speak, and see my husbands face through a screen. I'm tired of waking up alone, in our bed.

Tommy: I know.

Alexa: No, you don't. I can't live without you being here atleast twice a week. That was hard but now you're not even home.

Tommy: Lexi, I know. How do you think I feel about this?

Alexa: I don't know, how do you feel about it Tom?

Tommy: You think I like waking up alone? In a hotel room? No, I'd rather have you in my arms while waking up in my bed. I hate this all as much as you do.

Alexa: Then why aren't you doing anything about it Tommy? You have a say in it.

Tommy: You know what?

He looked around and looked at his Universal Championship, then looked back at Lexi who was wondering what he was doing.

Tommy: Fuck it.

Alexa: What?

Tommy: Fuck this.

Alexa: What do you mean? What are you doing?

Tommy: I'll call you after the show, I love you.

Alexa: I love you too.

He hung up, threw his phone onto the couch and walked out still dressed in his workout clothes.

Tommy was walking down the hallway as a couple writers were trying to stop him, but he would continue to walk past and ignore them.

As he was walking through the halls, Triple H then stopped in front of him to stop him.

Hunter: Hey Tom, I hear you're not talking to creative? What's up with that?

Tommy: Hunter, I need to talk to Vince about my future.

Hunter: Your future? Are you thinking of jumping ship?

Tommy: No, I'm talking about a break. I can't deal with this schedule anymore.

Hunter: Ok ok, calm down. Vince is in s meeting now, give him five minutes?

Tommy: That's all I need.

Hunter patted him on his back and Tommy walked straight to the big man's office. The door was shut and Tommy grabbed a chair, pulled it up to right in front of his door and sat down.

10 minutes pass*

Tommy was still sitting as he hasn't heard anything in there since he sat.

10 more minutes pass*

Sitting there, listening to silence except once and a while another writer would come up. Tommy would wave them off as this was it, he's off. Now since this is time sensitive, the waiting game has ended.

He moved the chair out of the way, reached for the door and opened it. Tommy walked inside to Vince's office to see him sitting there eating a salad.

Vince: swallows* Tommy! Come in, come in!

Tommy shut the door and walked up to his desk, sat down in front of the head chairman.

Vince: Alright Tom, what can I do for you.

Tommy: Vince; I've had it with this schedule, I can't. I haven't been home in a whole month, I have a wife at home that needs her husband.

Vince: I understand, this situation with Lexi must be hard on the both of you.

That shocked him a bit as he figured, he'd have to come in and argue with the top dog; It's all civil.

Vince: I see that she's doing well at the center.

Tommy: Yeah she is, but she could be doing better if I was there. Vince, this is ripping us apart. I haven't seen her since after Survivor Series.

Vince: So what do you want out of me Tom?

Tommy: I want a break.

Vince: A break? How long?

Tommy: That.. I don't know.

He stood up and was about to walk out to prove a point, but Vince also stood up and they shook hands. Tommy then walked out not knowing what was coming for tonight, but whatever it was he was ready.

RAW*

Tommy had his championship in his hands, standing in gorilla as he waited for his theme to hit. Tonight was all on him, gorilla position has waved him to speak his mind.

Tommy's theme hits*

The Universal Champion walked out with a microphone in hand.

He was walking straight to the ring as he had business to take care of.

The cameras caught him slide into the ring and stand straight up, championship on shoulder and microphone in hand.

But just before Tommy could say anything, the music of Drew McIntyre interrupted him.

The Scottish Psychopath was making his way down the ramp and onto the apron until another theme kicked on to interrupt both men.

Paul Hayman then started to walk out as the crowd started to cheer as Brock followed him out.

The Beast in Carnage then followed his advocate down to the ring as Drew and Tommy just watched them both enter.

But before anyone could say anything, Drew headbutted Brock and started to beat him down.

But after a bit they started to battle eachother all the way up the ramp and to backstage.

And the cameras then caught them beating each other until they were separated.

Then they came back on in the ring as Tommy just stood there shocked on what just happend, but now business was needed to be taken care of.

Tommy: Alright, so that happend.

Everyone laughed and he continued, and not knowing he had a special viewer watching.

Back at home*

Lexi and her mom were sitting in the living room of her and Tommy's home in Orlando.

Her parents are here to stay for the whole month of December to spend the holidays with the two.

So her and her mom were on the couch and glued to the flatscreen as they watched Tommy spill some suprising news.

Tommy: Well, as you know that my wife, and everyone's favorite champion is at home with a severe concussion. She is not medically cleared and we have no idea when she will.

The crowd was shocked at the rumors were now officially true.

Tommy: And so you have me, her husband. A person that helps trains her everytime I'm at home. And I haven't been home for over a month, so you've seen her feisty attitude in the ring, imagine what I've been dealing with for that time.

Everyone was now getting what he was about to say.

Tommy: So with all of that happening, I've decided to take some time off and step away from wrestling.

This shocked quiet a few as they didn't want to believe it; They then had to deal with it.

Tommy: Lays down the Universal Championship* I, Tommy Majors here by relinquish my Universal Championship.

The WWE Universe started to clap and chant his name as he looked down at the title and waved to everyone as he walked backstage and they dropped the news about a Universal Championship match tonight.

The show then went to commercial and Lexi and her mom sat there in complete shock.

They had no idea that would happen, but she was happy that it did.

Angela: Did he just quit?

Alexa: I think he just did, or atleast is taking a break.

Angela: But why would he do that.

She then cracked a smile and was thinking of everything that he's done with her.

Alexa: He did it for me.

They then continued to watch RAW as they were showing highlights of Tommy's career the past couple months.

Then the backstage crew approved Tommy's request to show the clip they got over the last tour of Tommy and Roman going after each other.

As soon as Roman hit a spear on Tommy, he kicked up immediately and superkicked the Big Dog, then ripped his shirt to reveal he was wearing one of Lexi's shirt underneath. He then won the match and the clip eneded, which made her smile big and blush as her and her mom loved it.

She then tried to facetime him, but he wouldn't pick up.

At this point, it was pretty late so her mom went to bed and Lexi went up to her room shortly after.

She sent him a text and fell asleep really happy, like a feeling that she got when they first kissed, first date, getting married and now all this.

Back with Tommy*

He was in his hotel room, on his laptop booking a flight back home and wiping his schedule for WWE clean.

This was a new beginning, and he wanted to only do one thing; spend time home.

Tommy laid down in bed and saw her text.

Lex🖤: I love you so much ❤

He got goosebumps on how he's about to do something amazing. Then he fell asleep, for the final time being alone.

The next afternoon*

Lexi has been awake all morning and trying to get ahold of Tommy most of the day, but she would get his voicemail and unread texts.

It worried her a little, but she figured he was busy getting things straightened out with leaving the company suddenly.

She was outside in the back with her mom, Lexi was in the pool and Angela was tanning on a chair.

Her dad had gone to the city to meet up with some friends for most of the day, so it was a girls day for the two of them.

She was just floating around and enjoying the weather, they overheard the gate closed.

Angela: Your dad must me back.

Alexa: He knows the code?

Angela: Well yeah, you gave it to us.

She then had a little laugh as she forgot, but they would both be wrong.

With Tommy*

He just pulled up into the driveway as he saw her parents rental car and Lexi's car in the driveway.

The gate closed behind him and he grabbed his bags, then shutting the car door and walking up to the front door.

He walked in as it was unlocked and looked around.

Nothing has changed and he loved that look, and then it was quiet so he walked through and peeked out the back to see the two out there.

Lexi still laying on the floaty in the pool as her mom was on a chair next to the pool.

He could see that she was on her phone, so now it was time to suprise some people.

Tom: Hey Angela, can you record this real quick?

Angela: Was that you coming into the house.

Tom: Yes ma'am, let's see this suprise.

He looked and saw her recording Lexi as she was oblivious to this all.

So Tommy slowly opened the door and walked up to pool side, Lexi hadn't heard him but Angela was watching him stop.

Angela: It's getting pretty warm.

Alexa: Yeah-

Tommy: Yeah it is.

Lexi then lifted her head and sunglasses to see her husband standing next to the stairs to ths pool just staring at her.

Alexa: Tommy!?

Tommy: Surprise!

She flipped off the floaty into the water and swam up, lifted herself out of the pool and ran to Tommy.

Lexi then jumped onto him as he held her up, getting all wet but didn't care as they were in each other's arms again.

He could tell that she got a little emotional as they weren't saying anything, but he then looked over at her mom and saw her end the recording and send it to him.

Lexi then let got and slid off him as she held onto his neck and pressed her lips against his.

They wouldn't unlock until she started to laugh a little.

Tommy: What's up? Long time no see.

Alexa: I missed you so much!

She kept kissing him for a bit until Angela walked over and hugged her son in law.

They then walked over to the outside table and sat down as they were discussing what was happend last night.

Alexa: Babe, what happend?

Tommy: Nothing, I wanted out and I got out.

Alexa: But why?

Tommy: Because of you, I want to stay home.

Alexa: Aww really?

She kissed him again as they were discussing what was going on, but it wasn't much to discuss.

Later on that night*

Lexi's mom was now gone, so it was just Tommy and Lexi.

Later on that day, Tommy had a great idea; That was to take Lexi out on a date since she deserves it after all the hell they both have been through.

So he was dressed up in a suit and was downstairs waiting for his girl.

What he doesn't know is she was putting on some extra stuff for him.

Tommy then looked up the banister to see their double doors shut, then to see Lexi walk out with hair and makeup done while in a nice dress

Tommy: Woah

Alexa: Aww stop it.

Tommy: I can't, and I never will.

She gave him a small kiss as they then walked hand and hand out of the front door.

Tommy pulled his dad's old restored Corvette and opened the passenger door for her.

She got in and he closed it, then walked around and got into the drivers side.

This car hasn't been out for a while, so it being a special occasion then he thought it would fit.

So they then drove out of the gated community and headed downtown Orlando.

20 minutes later*

Tommy parked the car outside of the nice restaurant and helped his girl out of the car.

They then walked in and were seated inside, ordered the food and had some drinks.

Both were having a great time as he would tell her stories on what happend on the road.

But he stopped as he could tell that Lexi missed that life style, so then they talked about each other.

And the baby talk came up.

But now, Tommy was all for it. And that made Lexi extremely happy.

So they enjoyed the food and dessert with conversation, then they left and went for a walk.

They were walking around downtown for a while as they saw the night life wake up.

Hands never unlocked, atleast until they got into the car and headed back home.

The windows were down and the Orlando air was flowing through the car.

Lexi couldn't stop looking at him as they headed home.

They then pulled up the driveway and Tommy was all smiles as he could see Lexi just staring at him.

As he pulled into the garage, he closed the door and walked Lexi inside.

The animals were outside with Angela, so they were currently alone inside.

Her mom had no idea that they were home.

Tommy walked into the living room and felt a hand turn him around.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and they were all over each other.

Lexi wouldn't let go, so Tommy picked her up and held her up from under her legs.

Tommy opened his eyes and saw Lexi unlock and indicate him to the bedroom with her eyes.

Now it was time not to mess up, so he walked up the stairs, and with Lexi kissing his face; Tommy missed the second to last step, and tripped a bit.

Lexi laughed and dug her head into his shoulder to laugh as he picked them both back up and walked into their bedroom.

She shut the door as they walked in and Tommy put her down, so Lexi locked it and was all over Tommy again.

It wasn't long until she had backed him up to their bed and pushed him on it, while he watched her strip out of her clothes and reveal that she had lingerie underneath.

Tommy: You were wearing that all night long?

Alexa: Had to make the night hot.

She then jumped ontop of him and the long night of passionate love making went on.

They then fell asleep after, in each other's arms.

The next day*

Lexi had waken up before Tommy and went into the bathroom. She closed the door softly and had to make sure something was right.

She pulled out a couple tests and had taken them.

Skip ahead to that night*

Tommy and Lexi were out in the town after a successful day of working out.

He went pretty hard on the cardio as he had Lexi doing light yoga next to him.

Which confused him since she's always trying to one up him during it.

But they went out for a cheat treat, ice cream.

Lexi picked a spot that was on the beach, so they got out of his car and walked up to this little stand.

He ordered for the both of them since he knows what she gets, it's the same thing everytime.

After a bit, he paid the man and they started to slowly walk onto the beach and eat together.

They got to a bench that was in a area where no one was there and the sun was setting on a hot day in Orlando.

Tommy was sitting next to his girl as they just watched the sun set after finishing their treat.

This was the life.

Tommy: Nothing could beat this.

Lexi then looked up at him and smiled as she had a secret to tell him.

Alexa: I think I can beat it.

Tommy: Oh really? How?

He watched her stand up and grab her purse that he had next to him.

She was digging around and found something, and she pulled it out.

The stick was now in his hands as he looked at her with excitement.

Tommy: No way.

Alexa: I couldn't believe it.

Tommy looked back down and read the pregnancy test.

Positive*

END OF YOUR MOMENT WITH BLISS

That's it everyone, my first crossover book has officially ended.

Thank you everyone who has followed my new OC Tommy Majors through "Livin the Life" to "Your Moment With Bliss".

This was my second Alexa Bliss story so I can happily say that I'll take a break on writing stories around her.

Maybe I'll write about her again with a sequel to this book, but I'm on the fence at the moment about it.

Now I do want to apologize to everyone that liked the Liv Morgan story, it was a short story and I feel bad ending it abruptly. I can say this with excitement that she's back on my list to write about again!

So look out for that in the near future!

Thank you everyone that continues to support me day in and day out, I appreciate it all, and comments I get daily; it really means alot.

Onto the next!

🤘

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

289K 5.2K 85
Realism (noun) - the quality or fact of representing a person, thing, or situation accurately or in a way that is true to life. (#1) in Alexa Bliss s...
62.8K 1.3K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
45.4K 587 51
Australian Underground Wrestling star Wesley Robinson, aka Archangel, has his heart broken after catching his girlfriend in bed with his friends and...
18.8K 582 30
Rose is a WWE superstar and she is in love with her best friend who doesn't feel the same way about her once he gets married she decides to move on w...