The gang leaders princess, (j...

By bubblebabe17

Gang leader!josh Fem!Tyler Tyler is a cross dresser. He loves "girly" or Feminine things. What will happen wh... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not an update (please read)
Chapter 7
im sorry

Chapter 1

28.2K 542 256
By bubblebabe17

I like comments by the way. 😉

Tyler's POV
It's Monday morning, and I have to go to school. I kinda like school, there is some bullying. But there's nice people too. My brother Keith is very excepting so are my parents. I even managed to make three friends at school. Kara, Emily, And James.

Getting up I pick out an outfit. It's a light pink, long sleeve, tight crop-top. A white skirt that reached just above my knees. Then finally put on my pink and white checkered vans. I put on a thin coat of mascara, and some clear lip gloss.

I walked down stairs being hit with the wonderful aroma of pancakes and bacon. I sat in front of a plate full of joy. My mom greeted me, "hey sweetheart, how are you? How's school?"

I smiled at her, she always wants to know I'm being excepted and that I'm happy. "Life's great, I'm great! Thanks momma your the best!"

She continued on with the dishes saying,
"I know."

I scarfed up my breakfast grabbed my backpack and got in my car to go to school.
=•=•=•=•=•=
I got to school and put my stuff in my locker when I noticed something off. There's new faces in the halls. They looked tough and scary. The five of them stood huddled near the wall, which is good because I hate the type of groups who have to take up the whole hallway.

Not wanting to judge a book by its cover I walk up to them. I started to panic slightly luckily not panic attack level. Giving them a wave and a smile I said, "hey I'm Tyler I'm assuming your new here? I haven't seen you around."

One boy grunts and says, "yeah we're new."

There are two girls and three boys. One of the girls, who is short and has curly blonde hair, glares at the boy and speaks up, "it's nice to meet you Tyler I'm Kiki!"

She was acting like she just chugged five energy drinks. "By the way, I LOVE like l-o-v-e LOVE your outfit! Oh This is Zoe."

She said pointing to a only slightly taller girl. Her dark brown hair went down slightly below her jaw. The tips are dyed a dark purple. After getting a glare from Kiki she said, "hey."

Then Kiki pointed to a taller boy, but he wasn't the tallest of the group. He was the one that spoke up before. He had dirty blonde hair, and a tattoo of a snake on his shoulder. Introducing him Kiki said, "this is Ryan. He's a softy once you get to know him!"

Ryan gave a slight smile, "hi."

Kiki pointed to a boy the same height as Ryan. "This is Brendon. He's the clown of the group. Don't worry he's not a scary killer clown, he's just funny."

She fake whispered, "but don't let him know we think so."

Brendon smiled patting me on the shoulder. "Hey bud!"

I flinched at his touch. I've never been good with physical contact. Finally Kiki pointed to the tallest and strongest looking boy. He had pink hair, and looked so handsome. "This is Joshua a.k.a josh."

I smiled and waved at him. He waved back, then the bell rang. So I quickly spoke, "oh got to go. I hope I'll see you guys around. Bye!"

I didn't let them reply as I ran to first period.

Josh's POV
We were in the halls of our new school, since it became unsafe at our last place. We're a gang called the Rexons. It's a pretty large gang, and I'm the leader.

Me, Zoe, Kiki, Ryan, And Brendon are the only members of our gang in this high school. We have members all around the nation though.

We were all standing in the hall talking when a small voice spoke, "hey I'm Tyler I'm assuming your new here? I haven't seen you around."

I looked to the side to see the cutest boy ever. He wore clothes that clung to him perfectly. Every curve is shown, and every curve is beautiful. Everything about him is beautiful, his red plump lips, the shortness, the smile, the way he fidgeted with his fingers, and kept moving from one foot to the other. I noticed everything about him.

What brought me out of my thoughts was when Kiki said my name introducing me to Tyler. He gave me a slight wave and I returned the gesture. The bell rang and he said his goodbyes running off.

I swear I will make him mine, and I don't care how far I have to go to have him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 10.7K 75
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
2.8M 42K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
164K 21.1K 13
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
362K 1.3K 35
Avidas Leivi Yu is a Law student from ADMU. He loves to go on a party with his friends. He is a member of a frat that spoil them about the exam. He i...