Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 2

1.8K 40 9
By LyndaDover

(Raven's Car CD Playlist Song: Aerosmith-Walk This Way)

Raven's POV.

I made it to the school known as Rio Rancho High School the hell hole and drove to the school parking lot while listening to music from my dad's playlist CD of his favorite songs. I finally park my usual spot, turn off the car and I took my key out of the ignition after that I open the door and got out with my keys, backpack, and my ice coffee.

I shut the door and locked it before heading to class then I spotted somebody I recognize as he came toward me a good friend of mine named Adrian Bonaventura. "Hey beautiful you finally show up." Adrian greeted with a tease. "Hey, Adrian what's up?" I greeted back. "Nothing much just waiting for you. How about you?" He replied. "I just got here. Weren't you lonely?" I asked teasing back. "Maybe" he pouted. "Aaaawww, you poor buddy. I'm here now." I giggle at him. He chuckled as we headed to class.

"So anything new going on?" He asked. "Well, mom still having an issue with our new neighbor." I started. "Oh? Why's that?" He asked again. "Because our new neighbor has the dumpster in front of his yard." I explained. "Seriously? What's the mysterious new neighbor planning to do with the dumpster anyway?" He still asked. "Bets me, whatever it is. It's either for the hot tub or something else." I shrugged. "Or he could be making a big hole for a trap to put somebody down there while he put a basket with lotion and magazine for his victims. He could be the buffalo bill and would say to his victims, I quote: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this matter it's told." He was sarcastic with the movie idea jokes. "That's from Silence Of The Lambs movie." I said. "Still you may never who it is, and also it's a great damn movie." He was sarcastic still. "Very funny" I annoyed. We were almost there to class until we spotted Charley and the rest of the idiots' popularity group.

"Oh jeez not only your brother is a dick, but he also sucks asking a girl out for a dance." Adrian complains. "That doesn't surprise me, heck she hasn't even dumped him yet." I said. "Glad we're not in this group." He muttered. "Agreed" I said. At least I'm graduating a month early after I turn eighteen and have been selected to the college from the fairies which is I am half human/fairy, but Charley is only human.

We made it to class and Mrs. Grenda started to do roll calls. "Ben Wegner?" She asked. "Here" Ben replied. "Nick Straley? Nick?" It's common here in Rio Rancho New Mexico that people would go missing and nobody would have their whereabouts. "Courtney Frank?" She asked. "Here" Courtney replied. "Adam Johnson. Adam?" She called out. I turned to Adam's empty desk after hearing him not call out. I have a bad feeling if my nightmares from last night turn out to be true because Adam wouldn't ditch school he's too goody two shoes, and he also has a perfect attendance record. "Raven Brewster?" She continued. "Here" I replied. "Adrian Bonaventura?" She asked. "Here" Adrian replied. The roll call continued and class eventually began. After the first bell rang for next Adrian and I headed to our lockers. "Raven, Are you okay?" Adrian asked in a worried tone. "I'm fine just tired from my nightmares." I replied.

"Are you sure? Because you like you've seen a ghost when our teacher mentioned Adam Johnson's name.
So tell me what's going on?" He concerned. "Okay just don't tell anybody because I don't know if it's true or not." I said. Adrian nodded and I explained the whole thing from my nightmares. "And that's the whole truth from my nightmares." I explained. "Oh wow, no wonder you're freaking out about it even if dreams do come true." He was sarcastic. "Adrian is not funny. I'm being serious." I said.

Suddenly I felt somebody slap my butt and hear two guys laughing as Adrian and I turned around to see who it is. "Looking good Raven, you should wear those jeans more often." Mark smirks. "Is it really necessary to slap my butt, you pervert?" I snarled at him. "Yes because you have a hot ass." Mark replied.

Adrian wasn't thrilled about Mark's sexual harassment of me every time. Adrian moved to my side and got in front of me for blocking Mark.

"Don't you have better things to do other than sexual harassment at Raven?" Adrian threaten. "Yeah, it's called slap hot ass women." Mark howled, laughing with his buddy Ben Wegner. "I knew you were going to say that because if you don't keep your hands off of her your fingers will be ended up being squirrel's food." Adrian still threatens with a smirk. Mark's smirk mood got changed into a pissed-off mood. "Oh yeah? Why make you think I would listen to a loser and freak like you, Bonaventura." Mark threatens back. Adrian's face turn into an evil smirk with an evil laugh which made Mark was freaking out after Adrian stopped laughing. Mark was about to punch Adrian in the face, but he caught Mark's arm and twist it behind Mark's back while he pushed Mark to face the wall. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG YOU MAN?" Mark screaming in pain. "Well for Starters one. You slap my beautiful companion's butt, two. You didn't listen when I tell you to leave her alone, three. Furthermore, you threaten me, and also you were about to punch me." Adrian explained, breaking three of Mark's fingers as punishment. Mark was crying and screaming in pain while everybody flipped and was surprised then Ed Lee and Charley shows up.

"Hey, Raven I need to talk to you and Charley for a second." Ed said but when they saw the scenery. "Raven, what's going on?" Charley asked. I explained the whole thing to them Charley wasn't thrilled about it however Ed seems to be enjoying it. "Serve him right that fucking asshole. Go Adrian woo-hoo." Ed cheers for him.

"Ben, get that son of bitch off of me and help me." Mark begs still in pain. Ben is about to come toward them "Do that or else I'll rip your Tweedledum's fingers and feed it to the squirrel." Adrian threaten and scared him after Ben stopped and started back up. "Now if you want me to stop, then all you have to do is say the magic words, and then I'll stop." Adrian said. "What do I have to say?" Mark asked in pain. "Apologies to Raven for doing sexual harassment and promise not to bother her anymore. Oh, and also admit it you're Tweedledum." Adrian explained. "What the fuck I'm not going to say that shit." Mark yelled in pain. "Okay ready for finger number four to be broken?" Adrian warns. "No no no no wait I'll say it." Mark panic. "Raven I'm sorry for sexual harassment and slapping your butt. I promise I won't bother you anymore." Mark apologizes. "And?" Adrian reminded him. "I admit that I'm Tweedledum." Mark said as everybody laughed. "Good boy now that wasn't so hard was it?" Adrian said, letting go of Mark with a victory grind. "Remember the next time you trying to do that shit again Tweedledum and Tweedledummer." Adrian warned Mark in a superhero tone, waving his hand bye-bye.

"Fuck you, Bonaventura." Mark is in pain, running away from him with Ben. Adrian chuckles and turns back around to see me. "You're okay?" He asked softly. I nod after he pulled me in front of me and hug me. "Thank you" I spoke softly and look at him. "Anytime beautiful." He spoke softly look back at me and smiled.

He touched my cheek softly his eyes were so beautiful in blue like the ocean. He almost came closer to mine until...

"Sorry I interrupt, but we have a class to go to in three minutes." Charley interrupted the moment. We got back to reality and stop hugging "Oh man that was so awesome. Adrian, you're my hero." Ed got excited, and hug Adrian awkwardly. "Okay thanks, Ed. You can let me go now." Adrian begs and felt awkward while Charley and I giggle.

Ed finally let him go "Right, actually I need to talk to three of you." Ed said. We stop giggling "What is it, Ed? I have my next class in less than three minutes." I said. "You know Adam is missing, right?" Ed asked. "What do you mean Adam's missing?" Adrian asked. I can tell how Ed worried about Adam would go missing, but I think he's taking conspiracy theory to the extreme.

"I keep texting him. No texts, no phone calls nothing." Ed said. "Ed, you know he's not the only one that is gone." Adrian said. "Kids aren't coming to school. It happens all the time." Charley said carelessly. "Adam is too goody two shoes to skip class, and you know that, remember when he got sick, he still came to school." I said. "So what you want me to do about it?" Charley asked.

"Just meet me at Adam's house. We'll check around and see if he's okay." Ed said. "I can't. I'm sorry. I'm busy." Charley rejected. "With whom? Your Tweedledum and Tweedledummer buddies of yours?" I was being sarcastic, which made Adrian chuckle. "Or your slutty barbie blonde girlfriend?" Adrian backed me up, and I giggle. "Raven, Adrian" Charley sneered with a death look. "I'll meet you over by Adam's house, but it can't be too long because I have errands to go after that." I said. "Which is?" Charley asked. "Dropping off the paper forms for college before I graduate." I explained. "You can't be serious about going to Adam's house." Charley muttered. "Yes, I am. I'm going there rather you like it or not." I said.

"Ugh fine. I'll go, but I'm only doing this because I don't want Raven to go alone." Charley complain. "Who said she's going alone?" Adrian said. "You're going too?" Charley asked after Adrian nodded. "Fair enough! I'm guessing all four of us are going to Adam's house after school." Ed said and we nod. After that, we wave goodbye and headed to our class. It wasn't too long but finally, finish our class and after-school class. Adrian and I headed to the parking lot to our cars since we park together, plus he was making sure I'm safe away from the perverts. We came to my car getting my keys to unlock the car I hear Adrian's ringtone cellphone, and he answered. "Hello, Adrian speaking? Yeah, I just got off why? You've got to be kidding me. Fine! I'll be there in two minutes. Huh, huh, huh, got it bye." Adrian said, rolling his eyes frustrated after he hung up. I began to be curious about what was going on. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah, just family drama needs to take care of. I'll meet you at your place after it, won't be long." Adrian said kissing my cheek and coming forward to his car.

"I'll see you later and drive safely home." He said, got in to turn on the car, and drove away. Then I got in my car turn it on, put another music on, and drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 1.4K 9
♥ DISCONTINUED ♥ ♥ Sequel to A SEALED FATE: Emeralds and Blood ♥ You lived a fairly normal life just like most other citizens in South Korea. You wen...
17.5K 388 33
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
4K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...
33.4K 596 17
His arms wrap around my waist, his tongue stroking my neck. His brother watched with a heated gaze smirking at us. "I so want to bend you over and h...