wuthering heights //elmax

By sapphic80sgirl

as max the new girl in hawkins arrives things start changing... More

introduction
-1-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
announcement
-19-
-20-
-21-

-2-

4.8K 158 334
By sapphic80sgirl

"shit I'm late" I rushed to my first class and walking in I saw many faces staring at me.

"everyone this is our new student maxine mayfield"

"uh its max" I said rolling my eyes a little because every new teacher I had would say my full name.

"max mayfield from sunny California" the overly enthusiastic teacher said.

I found my seat towards the back trying not to make eye contact with anyone and let out a sigh. "this is gonna be a long shitty year" I mumbled.

The class went by quite boring and when the bell rang I rushed out of there. "max right?" a voice asked behind me and I turned my head.

"yeah?" I asked.

"hi I'm lucas and this is-" a nice but serious looking boy said.

"dustin" a curly haired boy next to him interrupted.

"you can sit with us at lunch" lucas said.

I looked at him slightly annoyed. "i'm fine thank you"

"please sit with us or you'll just look like a loser sitting alone and those are targets for the bullies" dustin exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, "what bullies?"

dustin pointed to the brunette girl jane I had saw earlier and her boyfriend mike. "them, they're the popular ones and they love to humiliate the unpopular people especially the new kids"

"whatever, I can manage on my own bye" I said walking off but deep down I was a little afraid I might get bullied and on my first day of school.

When the lunch bell rang one class period later I headed to the cafeteria and looked around for somewhere to sit. I spotted the smaller boy will from earlier and walked over. "hey uh is this seat taken?" I asked.

Not looking up from what looked like his sketch book he said, "nope you can sit there"

I smiled and sat down, my eyes wandering towards the front of the cafeteria where jane was sitting. Her brown eyes sparkling as she talked with excitement about something to mike. I had only just met this girl today well aware of how popular and bitchy she was and there was just something about her I admired. Not in a creepy crush way because I'm not gay or anything. I mean there had been times back in California where there was girls who were really pretty to me, but I'm straight I'm into guys I'm not gay-

"oh hey again max" my thoughts were interrupted by will who was looking at me.

"hey" I said back.

"don't waste your time you'll never be friends with the popular kids" he said with a sigh.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "what do you mean?"

"well I was friends with mike best friends actually until he started dating jane and became popular and left me and my other friends dustin and lucas" will said with a sad look on his face.

"oh i'm sorry that happened, he's kind of an ass"

will nodded in agreement. "yeah I wish we were still friends or more...." he said the last part quietly enough that I still heard but I didn't say anything. I shifted my eyes back to jane dreamily putting my chin in the palm of my hand. Little did I know I was falling for that girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.2K 31
"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐡..." "𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲... 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥." 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...
34.1K 942 30
⚠️TW: This story contains sensitive content around internalized homophobia, sexual assault, and rape. If you're trigger by these topics then please d...
61.7K 3K 70
Elmax story. This is not in the 80s, it's...at a certain time. Jane has no power. For those who had read my other book "My third life", some chapters...
180K 3.7K 46
a story where an unlovable girl learns what it means to love and be loved. {oc x dustin henderson} {oc x eleven hopper} {disclaimer: I do not own st...