Mystic Home

By cuteblueicecream

Alexandra an unwanted person in the human world has to involved into the enchanter's battle and fight in orde... More

Insert
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 "Lost In Odd"
Pictures
Chapter 16 "The Rockery"
Chapter 17 "Training with Master Hector"
Chapter 18 "The Mountain of Harmony"
Chapter 19 "Unlucky Zane"
Chapter 20 "Under Attacked"
Chapter 21 "Search for Jimmy"
Chapter 22 "The Stranger"
Chapter 23 "Halloween"
Chapter 25 "Mourn"
Chapter 26 "Explain it later"
Chapter 27 "Promise"
Chapter 28 "Sleep here"
Chapter 29 "Kid's Voice"
Chapter 30 "Run and Hide"
Chapter 31 "My Family"
Chapter 32 "Friends"
Chapter 33 "The New Portal"
Chapter 34 "New Trainer"
Chapter 35 "Jamaicah's First Mission"
Chapter 36 "Doctors Helper"
Chapter 37 "Mickey Mouse"
Chapter 38 "Daniel"
Chapter 39 "A long day"
Chapter 40 "Friends"
Chapter 41 "Troubles"
Chapter 42 "William"
Chapter 43 "Sealed Mark"
Chapter 44 "Kiss"
Chapter 45 "Shadow World"
Chapter 46 "Caught"
Chapter 47 "Remembered"
Chapter 48 "Escaped"
Chapter 49 "Sent back"
Chapter 50 "Finale"
Insert

Chapter 24 "Lost Again"

4 1 0
By cuteblueicecream

Alexandra's POV

I'm lost...

I don't know how I got separate from them...

I'm scared.

I'm scared but I'm not going to hide in the corner anymore until I have been found just like before.

"Hello...? Faith...? Kenneth...? Halloween...?" I called out but I did not receive any reply.

I walked and walked but I think I've been walking in circles. This place is really similar to the place I passed before.

I hold my sword tight.

I must not let my fear scare me away.

...

Kenneth's POV

Why did I let her get lost? So fool of you Kenneth!

"Halloween... You and Faith go to the crystal valley. The others are waiting there. After you got there tell the others to help find Alex in our area." I said.

"Okay. We'll leave now."

"Please, don't leave Faith alone."

"I won't."

"I trusted you."

...

Alexandra's POV

I run and run in panic.

It is catching up! It is catching up!

I ran faster.

I felt the ground is shaking as it stomps its feet to the ground.

I turned direction but it is still following me!

Help me!

I ran.

The beast roared.

I screamed.

Oh no!

I am heading to another beast!

I immediately switched directions. But there are two beasts now trying to catch me.

Why are they trying to catch me? I am not tasty. (Cried...).

A dog like beast and the monster type beast are chasing me!

Help!

...

Jamaicah's POV

"Where are they?" I asked.

We've been waiting for the others to appear for a couple of hours but they have not come yet. I'm becoming to get bored now.

Well, obviously, we are done scanning our area in searching for that portal.

"They'll be here soon. The portal won't place itself that far since it has itself boundaries." –John.

"The portal has specific places to where it going to appear after it vanished on a certain place. It appears either to somewhere on the south, east, or north. But it doesn't appear somewhere on the west." –Steven.

"Eh? Why is that?" I ask.

"The dark castle is located on the west. Surely, the queen knows it that is why she created the vanishing and appearing same portal with its boundaries." –Steven.

"I bit that queen is so smart." I said.

"Very- very smart..." –Steven

I smiled.

"I wish I have that kind of brain." I said.

"Me too... I admired the queen and the king so much when I was young. I also envied their only child that time. But when I grow up, I started to be thankful for that setting given for me all throughout my entire life. Because if I become a person just like them and handling great responsibilities just like what they have, I would be so miserable in giving up my own will and always to follow the Gods' will." –Steven.

"King Heather and the queen have a child?"

"Yup...! I never heard of the princess ever since the war had happened. I even never get to see her personally because she is always staying inside the castle. They said that she is so beautiful." He said.

"I heard the princess died that day." –John.

"I heard that too but I also heard that the princess is safe. I don't know what the truth is." –Steven.

John suddenly stands up and pointed his wand at me.

"What? What is wrong?" I said.

"Move away..." He replied. I followed him and moved away.

For a second there, I thought he is going to hex me.

"Who's that?" Steven asked.

"Hector."

Hector appeared.

"Hector." I said.

"What are you two doing?" –Hector.

"We thought you were someone else." –Steven.

"I'm not. And we found the portal. Cindy and Zane went to the mansion already with Jimmy to get Jimmy healed." –Hector. "Where is Kenneth's group?"

"They aren't here yet. We are the first group to come here." I said.

"Oh. Well, I'll wait for them then. You guys should get going before something bad might happen to you." –Hector. "The portal is located at the lion's hair garden."

"All right... Let's go, Jamaicah... Steven." –John.

John started to walk and leave. We followed him.

"Guys...! Wait!" Someone shouted. We turn around and saw nothing. "Down here!" He said.

Uh! It's a talking rabbit?

"Halloween...!" –Hector.

"Halloween...? What are doing here?" –Steven.

"Halloween...?" I whispered.

Halloween is its name? How weird.

"No time for that!" the rabbit said while catching his breath.

"Where did you come from, Halloween? Why are you rushing to come here? And how did you know that we are here?" –John.

Faith appeared behind Halloween. Just like the rabbit, Faith is catching her breath too.

This moment shocked us all.

"Where are Kenneth and Alex?" –Hector

The two where are the two of them? Where is my best friend?

"Faith...? Where are they?" –Steven.

...

Alexandra's POV

What is that...? There is a blue light I keep on seeing beside me under the bushes while I am running.

First, the monster type beast. Next, the dog type beast. And now, this unknown light thingy is chasing me too? The three are chasing me! Am I going to die here right now...?

The two beasts roared which made me screamed.

I keep on running. There's no other way I can do but to run!

I dropped my weapon earlier while I tried to defend myself from the harm caused by the first beast who is trying to get me. And now I don't have anything but to run and escape from this situation.

"Help...!" I screamed.

Then suddenly, my feet got stuck in the middle of the big mud.

I tried to get myself out from it. I exert all my strength to escape from the mud but I got tired of it the end anyway and I'm still stuck. I stopped and did nothing but to stay on my position that maybe all of the beasts that are chasing might thought that I am a rock, a branch, or a frog?

Never mind of that! There's something else is more important to give an attention...

It is that blue light again. It glows more brightly behind the bush that is in front of me. I wonder what it is but I think I'm going to die soon.

Even though I don't want to die today, I should accept this point that I'm going to die.

Oh! But I don't want to die! If I die, want would God say? I didn't do any good in this world for my entire life!

Oh! Please! I can't die now! I didn't get to repent ever since I was a child!

Oh that light. It is distracting my view! It shines brighter than before.

*Roar!

There are that monsters again!

The light suddenly disappeared. What happened? Why is it gone? What was that?

*Roar!

I turned my body as possible to see the two beasts behind me. They simply caught my presence and tried to come closer to where I am. Great! I'm surely going to die.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm so sorry for being an imperfect daughter to both of you. I'm so sorry for not meeting you expectations sometimes. I'm sorry-

*Roar!

I felt even by its voices the struggle that they had. I wonder why? I turn around and saw both of the beasts are stuck into the mud too. They are struggling to move forward or backward. They tried to kick their legs to move themselves upward. But instead of moving upward, they are sinking until their whole bodies are nowhere to be seen.

This is my luck and also my luckless day.

It is lucky of me that the two beasts that are eager to chase me are all gone. Now I'm not going to die because of them.

But luckless too... I just realize that this is not just an ordinary mud that I am in. This is a big and wide quicksand! Now I'm going to die caused my being buried alive.

...

Kenneth's POV

A sword...?

Wait!

This is Alex's sword! Why is it laying down here all by itself? Where is Alex?

I immediately run.

"If there's anything might happen to her, I won't forgive myself."

...

Alexandra's POV

I need to lift my head a bit higher. I'm starting to disappear but I still can breathe with my nose. I must not move or else I'll get sink even faster.

"Yes, it's her..."

I overheard someone.

"Faith...? Kenneth...? Anyone...?" I called. Whoever they are, I need them. "Help...! Please-!"

I did not move but I'm still running out of chance to speak.

Instead of calling, I took a deep breath and locked the air inside my mouth until my whole body is buried into the quicksand.

It's too late now.

I closed my eyes.

It's strange that I can feel the sand on my skin moves downwards when it should be moving upwards because I'm the one who's moving downwards.

It's too bad I didn't get to have some fun time bonding with my new friends which are the people who treat me well here. I feel like I'm not different or odd when they are around. I just don't know why their behaviors are far too different from the people that lived which I used to live in a few weeks ago or month? Huh? How long have I stayed to this place? Never mind! I lived in that small town for almost twelve years but good thing I'm not going to go back there again.

And it's a good thing that I came here even if I'll die early like today.

I smiled.

At least I get to have few friends and have some random talks with them.

That's strange!

Why is there a blue glow under the quicksand? Even if I closed my eyes, I still can see it.

...

Kenneth's POV

"A magical pouch...?" I said as I took the magical pouch from the ground. This must be Alex's pouch.

Alex must be nearby and in danger. I immediately ran to a straight direction, following the beast's foot prints.

...

Jamaicah's POV

"Alex!" I called her name.

"Do not call too much. Someone might hear you and kill all of us if they found out that we are here." –Steven.

"Okay." I said.

Alex, where are you? We are all looking for you?

...

Kenneth's POV

That's odd. The trail ends here- on this quicksand.

My eyes widened... Alex, no! I couldn't be! No!

I knelt to the ground.

Can anyone tell that she's not in there?

This is not just an ordinary quicksand... Even if I wanted to take her back, I can't. Because even magic can't be used.

...

Jamaicah's POV

"Kenneth..." –John.

We saw Kenneth in the middle of our search for Alexandra.

Alex is not with him... but he has her sword... And he looks sad...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 30
In the Kingdom of Euphoria, the ghost witch of Black Sun City, goes through trials and tribulations against the kingdom law enforcers Paradise Knight...
28.7K 1.3K 23
Merlin is hurt by a mysterious man who wants to stop him from doing magic. Now with his magic seriously impaired, Merlin must protect Arthur against...
340 96 11
Every Kingdom has its problems, and this Kingdom was no different!
151 28 23
Ever since she was a young girl, Silk had to fight her way to survive. From escaping the deadly curse she knew almost nothing about, to harnessing po...