Our Happily Ever After-(s.m)

By babyrosemendes

We seen the sweet whirlwind of the arranged marriage between Shawn and Serenity. Now it's time to see their H... More

A / N + Character Visual
Baby Reveal
Fired
"Ultimate business couple"
Water Accidents
Little Angel
Baby Daddy
Back Pains + KIWI
A Valentine's Birthday
Trashed Files
Stress
Pretty Princess
Skylar Visits
Hot Brownies
Dinner for Four
Gender
Stretch Marks
Guy's Night
Celebrations for Friends
Launch Party
Kicks + Over Filled Carts
Room Renovations
Baby Preps + Names
Labour
Our Little Angel
Home Sweet Home
Baby Routines
Last-Minute
Frosting
Mama's Boy
Business Meetings
Chained
Her Arms
Vulnerable State
Warm Bath
Separation Anxiety
Back on Track
Attention-Seeker
Birthday Boy
Surprise Party
Bubbles
The Beach
Shots
Morning Hugs
One-Year Anniversary
Our Happily Ever After...
Q&A + Happy News
Bonus Chapters: TroubleMaker
Bonus Chapter: Copy Cat
Bonus Chapters: Positive
Bonus Chapters: Gender
Bonus Chapters: Hormones
Bonus Chapter: Thanksgiving Emergency
Bonus Chapter: Premature
Bonus Chapter: Home
Bonus Chapters: Morning Drama
Bonus Chapters: Morning Drama (2)
Bonus Chapters: New Members
Bonus Chapters: Valentines
Bonus Chapters: Pools
Bonus Chapters: Aaliyah's Wedding
Bonus Chapters: Tickles + Gold Treasure
Bonus Chapters: Friends

Bonus Chapters: Broken Pink Doors

5.9K 119 100
By babyrosemendes

A D R I A N:

I kissed daddy goodbye before put my bag away and walking into my class. Mrs Walker smiled at me and I took my seat next to my best friend Payton.

"Hi Adrian!" She yelled happily.

"Hey Payton!" I giggled as she tried to tickle me.

We both sat together doing our class work while talking to the other people on our table. Payton was drawing on her math work sheet instead of doing to work.

"My mom's buying me a new moana costume" She says.

"That's cool"

"You should get a Maui costume then we will be matching" she giggled.

"That's gross"

"You're no fun" she says turning her head.

"Hey Payton?" I ask and she turns back around flipping her hair.

"Yes"

"Wait- your mom's name is mom?" I ask her and she nodded.

"Oh My God!" I yelled.

"What!" She asks.

"That's my mom's name too! I think we're related" I exclaimed in horror and she gasped.

"Oh my God! You're right" she says was she put her hand over her mouth in shock.

"But that could be cool because then I can stay at your house and not have to leave early" she says and shrugged.

"I need to talk to my mom" I say and she nodded.

"But wouldn't it be cool two best friends living in the same house?" She asks and I nodded.

"That would be so fun! We could make a fort and go in the pool" I say and she nodded.

"And we can have a sleep over!" She says and I nodded.

"But you can't stay in bed" I say.

"Why not?"

"Because my dad said that boys and girls can't sleep in the same bed until were 30 and until Sofia is 50" I say and she nodded.

"But we could still stay up passed our bed time!" She says and I nodded.

I have to talk to mom.
___

S E R E N I T Y -

Shawn and I sat curled up on the couch and Noah laying beside us. Sofia was on the floor playing with her dolls and Adrian was somewhere in the house doing his own thing.

"Daddy! It's not working!" Sofia screamed as she threw her Barbie doll.

Shawn rolled his eyes because this was the fourth time her dollhouse was not working, it had fashion closet that was electrical and moved but it kept stopping.

"I'm coming to check it" He says as he let go of me and say down beside her to fix it.

I laughed as Shawn was still taller then Sofia while sitting and she was standing.

"You're the well behaved one, aren't you?" I asked Noah who was sat quietly watching the tv causing no trouble. I kissed his cheek not bothering him anymore as he watched shrek.

"Daddy you broke it!" She cried as Shawn looked at me with a little pink broken door in his hands.

"I can fix it" He says and she shook her head.

"No! I don't want it anymore" she huffed throwing her daily drama queen tantrum.

"You broke it" she cried with tears streaming down her cheeks and Shawn looked so guilty.

"Come here my princess" I cooed as she came into my arms crying. Shawn sighed as he came and sat back down beside me.

"I'll buy you a new one baby" he says and she shook her head.

"I like that one and only that one" she says of course being difficult.

"I can buy you a better one" he negotiates and shook her head.

"I'll get you a pink Barbie car too for your dolls" he says and she smiled.

"Really?" She asked.

"And whatever else you want, but come and give me a hug and kiss" he says and she went to him. Her little arms wrapping around his neck as she kissed his cheek.

He always gave in to Sofia because she was daddy's girl and he hated it when she was mad at him.

Adrian walked in and stood in front of us. "Mom I have a question?" He says.

"Yes Adrian"

"How many children do you have?" He asks.

"Three; you, Noah and Sofia" I replied.

"I think you have another one too" he says and my eyes widen.

"What! Are you pregnant!" Shawn exclaims.

"What? No I'm not and what are you saying Adrian?" I asked.

"I think Payton is related to me" he says.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Because her mom's name is mom and your name is mom too!" He exclaimed in horror.

Shawn and I both looked at each other and started laughing. "Oh my God Adrian, you make me laugh" I laughed and he frowned in confusion.

Shawn and I had to explain the whole thing to him which got him lost but then he was fine and understood.

The boys had their dinner and were off to bed because they had school and Sofia went to bed an hour after them.

I was cleaning up the kitchen while Shawn was watching tv with Sofia trying to get her to calm down and hopefully fall asleep. I suddenly jumped as Shawn's arms wrapped around me.

"Oh hey my beautiful lovely looking wife" he says as he kissed my cheek.

"What did you do?" I asked immediately.

"Nothing"

"I don't believe that" I say and he sighed.

"I was thinking we should have another baby" he says suddenly and I looked up at him.

"I thought we said three" I say and he sighed.

"I know but don't you want another little one? All the cuteness, the babbling, the first steps and the tiny clothes" he says which were very convincing.

"I know but we just got out of the pregnancy stages, the sleepless nights, diaper changes and all the crying. Also Sofia is going to start pre-school" I say.

"And that's perfect because while she's at school we will have all the time to focus on the new baby" he says.

"I don't know" I say unsure and he hugs me tightly kissing my cheek.

"We will think about it but I think we should. It would be so fun!" He says and I shrugged as he kissed my lips.

"What if we have another girl?" I asked.

"That would be amazing! Our family would be even three boys and three girls?" He exclaims happily.

"I don't think you've met Sofia" I say and he made a face.

"I'm sure she will be fine" he says and I shook my head.

"She gets jealous when the attention is on the boys and imagine another girl at home taking your attention, it would be a world war in our house" I say and he sighed.

"Why are girls so hard? We never had this much of a problem with Adrian and Noah. Sofia is double the effort and is only one little tiny girl" he says and I laughed.

"Trust me it's only going to get worse when she gets older" I say and he sighed.

"Well I'm ready" he says.

"Trust me you won't be" I chuckle.

"But will you think about it?" He says and I nodded.

"Let's just think rationally and the weigh everything out and I'll see if you can change my mind" I say and he smirked.

"I think I know how I will change your mind" he says pressing his lips to mine as he hands started travelling.

"Daddy!" Sofia yelled and her voice made us break apart. I raised my eyebrow at Shawn who just forced a smile.

"Yes princess"

"Did you get the cleaning stuff for the juice you spilt on the couch?" She asks and my eyes widened as I looked at Shawn.

"Shawn!" I yelled and Sofia let out a giggle.

"Daddy's in trouble" she sang before she disappeared.

"Oops"

"Oops is right, when you're going to be sleeping in that juice tonight" I say pushing him off me to get the cleaning supplies.

"It was an accident but I will clean it up, I promise you won't even notice" he says and I rolled my eyes handing him the cleaning supplies.

"I knew there was something going on" I say and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry honey" he says kissing my cheek as he followed me out of the kitchen.

I kissed Sofia goodnight before turning to face Shawn. "Clean up and get Sofia into bed, I'm tired" I say and he nodded.

"Okay honey, I'll see you in bed in a little while. I love you! And we make cute babies!" He yelled as I was walking out which made me laugh as I shook my head.

He makes me crazy but in the best way...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 239 33
Shawn and Janessa's journey is continuing. A lot has happened, but there's so much more. Sequel to "In Love With My Idol: Shawn Mendes" (Go read it b...
11.9K 223 21
(Completed) "Who are you guys?" Started- 7/14/19 Ended- 4/8/20 Best Rankings: #1 Shawn Mendes Imagines #1 Aaliyah Mendes
195K 3.4K 25
Shawn and Y/n kissing in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love then comes............a baby in a baby carriage???? . . . First book in my series. *...