Dark Paradise

By lolololololloolol

Life is a dark paradise, you can be so happy yet so unhappy at the same time. But that's no reason to give up... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Update *PLEASE READ*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Update *PLEASE READ*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
UPDATE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (part 1)
Chapter 18 (Part 2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
UPDATE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update
Chapter 32
New Story
OTRA
Asylum

Chapter 24

612 17 2
By lolololololloolol

~ I'll throw my voice into stars and maybe the echo of my words will be written for you, in the clouds by sunrise. All I am trying to say is: I will love you through the darkness.

My jaw literally hit the floor once I saw those green eyes that I missed so much.

"Harry." I whispered, afraid that it was my lack of sleep imagining him standing right in front of me. He smiled and nodded yes, confirming he was actually here, in Paris. At my home. Immediately I lunged at him, right in to his tattooed arms. His arms wrapped around my small frame, and I was savoring every second of this moment, of him.

"I've missed you so much Bel. I just had to come and surprise you." Harry said, though it came out muffled since his mouth was on my hair.

"Well I'm glad you did." I said holding him tighter to me. And now it made sense on why he hadn't called in the past few days. Well it was worth it, now that I have him in my arms.

"Hey let's sit down love." Harry said, we didn't leave each other's arms but we walked to my couch.

Suddenly all my sleep had vanished, and I just wanted to talk to Harry all day and night, just listening to his slow deep accent, and the way that his lips moved. Or when he'd catch his bottom lip between his fingers, making me want to kiss him.

Kiss him? Yes, I want to kiss him so badly right now.

So you know what? I did just that. I leaned over him and pulled him by the neck to crash his lips against mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync like we never miss a beat. Breathing wasn't even on my mind right now, just Harry. He pulled me closer so that I was straddling him, his large hands holding my face in place.

Even though we were already close, I wanted to be even closer to him.

After seconds and seconds the need to breathe was getting stronger. I pecked his lips a couple of times before pulling away, but even then I leaned my forehead against his. Both our breathing rugged and quick.

"Wow. I've been dreaming of that for the past month." Harry said, pecking my lips.

"Me too." I said.

"So I'm assuming that I'm your little secret right." Harry said smirking. I chuckled a bit, remembering my interview on Good Morning America.

"Maybe." I said kissing his right dimple. He chuckled and held me tighter.

And for the first time in my life I felt what it is to be in love, or at least a sense of it. And I liked this feeling, being here in Harry's arms after everything. To just kiss and hold him, I don't know if it'll get easier or rougher but for now I was loving this very moment.

I would never be able to breath love if I first didn't learn how to inhale a little bit of chaos.

**********************

Harry's POV

We laid tangled up in each others limbs and blankets, the movie Catching Fire playing in the background, but I was to busy staring down at Bel in my arms. She had fallen asleep half an hour ago. I knew she really wanted to go to sleep since this afternoon, but she fought through it to spend time with me, but as soon as the movie started she fell asleep in my arms.

I stroked her hair, amazed my the length, she had a lot. She looked beautiful in the sunlight, the shine would play with the strands of her brown locks.

She stirred a bit in my arms, snuggling closer to my chest.

The kiss earlier kept playing in my mind. She kissed me. SHE kissed me first. It was desperate and passionated and full of wanting. I wish I could do it again, but I can wait until she was awake again.

I was in Paris for 2 reasons. First I just couldn't stand being away from Bel any longer, I just needed to see her again. Second, I recently brought a near by building, I'm planning to make it a bakery, one in Cheshire and another here in Paris. I'm waiting to tell Bel later on as a surprise.

Finally my father did something nice for me and bought me the building.

"Harry." Her small voice called, I looked down to see those big brown eyes staring up at me.

"Yea love." I said.

"Can you please take us to bed, this couch is nice but my bed is better." She asked. I happily nodded before pecking her lips and picking her up.

I set her down under her covers, immediately she snuggled in to them. I pulled of my shirt and jeans before plopping down myself. My arms pulling her small body as close as I could to me.

And slowly by the sounds of her slow breaths I fell deeply asleep.

*******************

Belinda's POV

Something moist on my face woke me up in the morning. I opened one eye to see Biggie licking my face.

"Good morning Biggie." I said, sitting up and stretching. I could see Harry on my right, his heavily tattooed arm still wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Go give Harry a kiss boy." I told my dog, I pushed him over to Harry's side and immediately he began licking his face, even some of his long curls.

Harry groaned and shifted.

"Bel." He said in his deep raspy voice.

"Yea baby." I whispered in his ear.

"Keep doing that." He said, I almost burst out laughing, Biggie kept on licking him and Harry seemed to enjoy it very much.

Eventually he opened his eyes and almost fell out of my bed, I couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing.

"Well good morning to you Harry."I said chuckling, I got up from the bed and ducked as Harry threw a pillow at me, but he missed.

"Haha very funny. Well just to let you know, Biggie gives better kisses than you." He said, I pretended to be hurt by what he said.

"Well, then I wish you and Biggie the best of luck." I said throwing the pillow back at him.

"Is somebody jealous?" Harry cooed grabbing my cheeks in his large hands.

"Me? Jealous? Never." I said, although my voice came out sorta muffled since Harry was practically squeezing the life out of my cheeks. Harry chuckled and kissed both my cheeks.

"Sure. I totally believe you. Now come on let's to have some breakfast." He said, he pulled me with him to the kitchen, Biggie hot on our trail and Tiny soon followed.

"What are we having Chef Styles?" I questioned.

"We will be having som French toast, since we are in Francia." He said.

"Sounds good to me. Get to work." I said patting his back.

"You're not helping?" He questioned.

"Nope, while you cook I'll be walking these guys." I said grabbing their leashes, Harry nodded and I grabbed my sneakers." I'll be back in half an hour." I shouted walking out of the door.

*******************

"That was delicious." I moaned as I finished my breakfast.

"Wait until, I bake for you. Later today we can bake a batch of cupcakes." Harry said putting away our plates in the dishwasher.

"I can't wait!" I said, sweets were always a soft spot for me. "Not that I mind having you here Harry. But why exactly are you here?" I questioned. Harry turned around to look me in my eyes.

"Ummm well I was planning on telling you this later. It's a surprise, a good surprise." He said.

"So I have to wait for you to tell me don't I?" I whined. Harry nodded and chuckled. Damn I just had to ask. I am like the most impatient person.

"But now I really want to know please. I'll do anything." I begged. Harry's head popped up at my bribe. A smirk being plastered on his lips.

"Anything?" He questioned, I nodded eagerly. I could be a child sometimes.

"Kiss me." He said.

"Easy." I said, I walked up to him and reached for his neck, pulling him down so I could connect our lips.

His arms instantly gripped on to my waist as he pulled me closer. Chest to chest, I cold feel his chest moving faster with mine as the kiss went on.

"Can I know now?" I mumbled in to the kiss, harry chuckled and picked me up placing me on the counter. He opened my legs so he could wedge himself in between them. My hands went his neck to tangle themselves in his soft long curls. I just could never get enough of those plump lips.

Harry's hands gripped on my upper thighs slowly trailing up and up.

Harry's lips left mine and began trailing hot wet kisses along my jawline. His hands still going higher to the point where they were by the button of my pants. His lips were now on my neck sucking and biting harshly on the soft skin.

"Harry." I gasped. There was sure to be a mark left when he was done. It seemed as all this time Harry was holding in this fiery passion, and with that one simple kiss, everything began to come out. His lips wouldn't stop attacking my neck, his hands grabbing and groping everything. His large hands grabbed my ass tightly and wouldn't let go. And I liked it?

I forgot how we even got in to this passionate kiss.

And in that one passionate make out session all these emotions ran through me. Lust, of course, passion, wanting, need, happiness, and love. And they all just confused the hell out of me to be honest.

Emotions are just a mother fucker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 18.4K 142
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
71.3K 3.2K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
30.5K 715 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
273K 2.5K 42
قصه الرجل السادي الذي يقوم بممارسه معا جميع الفتيات الذي يراهم وهوه اكبر رئيس مافيا في كوريا سادي ليس لديه رحمهً في قلبه يقتل اخ البطله فتقرر الانتق...