Mafia In Love

By Aquila_Phoenix

They just barged in. A man in Black Suit locked me in my room . I could hear yelling and ALAS!!!!!!!!! Two gu... More

News
Gucci Prince
Signature
Taken
Questions
Offer
Stalker
Yes or No
Warm hearted
New Friend
Revenge
Training
Sleep Walking
Boxing
File
MURDERER!!
Morning
Hidden Truth
Notice
Panic Attack
Hospital
Tears??
Talk
Sneak out
Background
Movie
Joonie
Elfie
sooo sorry
Safe..
Memories
Sleep
Following
Chained up
Call
SAVE ME
Shot
CCTV
Mission Complete
Scared
Confession
Tattoo
Good Morning
Author's Note
Revenge
Epilogue

Basement

6.3K 210 1
By Aquila_Phoenix

Play the video

Y/n POV

I saw Athena seeing me but immediately turned her gaze when I noticed. I guarantee she will not help me with this Monster.

Y/n: LEAVE ME!!!

He ignored me and took me to the basement,  to the opposite side of the interrogation room. It was dark and cold . He finally kept me down and as soon as I tried to run away he grabbed my wrists and handcuffed me on both side of the wall.
Y/n: Leave me!!!
Taehyung: why would I when you lied to me . And I don't like liars.
Y/n : just leave ,you are the monster who killed my parents.
Taehyung: how could you call them as your parents. It sucks !! They tortured you and you never raised your voice against it. Are you some type of psychopath???
Y/n: what so ever they did but at least they are better than u!!
Taehyung: ok u think they are better than me then ok babygirl I will make your worst nightmare come true.

Y/n : what are you upto??

I asked in a low voice but firmly

Taehyung: you will see !

He took out a syringe from his pocket

Y/n: don't you dare
Taehyung: too late

He injected me and everything around me started spinning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 2K 36
Life is cruel When you want to die It never let you But When you want to live There are Tons of issues What do you think Can you survive?
3.9K 137 50
"The first thing came in my mind and on my mouth was "JIMIN DOWN".I shouted so loudly running towards him that everyone got silent for a split second...
6.6K 330 45
WARNING: This contains strong contents. Audience with a weak heart is to be warned before this AU causes the death of you. Remember that this is not...