Confidence » ksy

By endlessgalaxyyy

Y/n once lose her confidence because of the bullies and judgements. But that's all change when the guy named... More

✓Confident✓
AUTHORS NOTE
Prologue
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
important note
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
EPILOGUE

WARNING

645 10 0
By endlessgalaxyyy

My Golden rule is
(Must read!!)

1. Please don't ask for my update 'cause ONCE you ask me for my update I WILL BE STOP UPDATING THIS OR I WILL UNPUBLISHED THIS STORY 'cause c'mon we all know that I will still update this just what I said (SLOW UPDATE) Just wait till I update the next chapter.

2. Please no hate I didn't plagiarized any of my story to other stories here on watty.

3. You are freely to ask me just don't ask about spoilers thingy.

4. Please don't be such a spoiler! Respect the other readers who are still reading this story.

5. Commenting about your opinions here on this story are highly appreciated. Specially voting are highly appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 394 16
A girl that really loves her boyfriend and turned out he cheated on her. She scared to fall in love for the second time because of her experience unt...
4.3K 114 25
Life isn't always pretty. It can be hard and dark just seconds after everything being bright and full of sunshine. Sometimes it takes another person...
7K 153 19
After Jungkook cheated on y/n, her brother sent y/n to America to train to be a mafia. Once she got back Jungkook realised what he did was a bad idea...
210 0 30
When Y/N starts to open up to social butterfly of her new school ,Jeon Jungkook, both there lives change. his ex comes back and he learns the past li...