The Art of Cheating | changlix

By chlorotype

where a measly little deal with his long-term crush leads to Lee Felix falling down a rabbit hole of high sch... More

The Art of Cheating
directions
Question 1
Question 2
Question 3
Question 4
Question 5
Question 6
Question 7
Question 9
Question 10
Question 11
Question 12
Question 13
Question 14
Question 15
Question 16
Question 17
Question 18
Question 19
Question 20
Question 21
Question 22
Question 23
Question 24
Question 25

Question 8

6.5K 397 421
By chlorotype

Different Equations
-

Felix and Changbin were currently sat on Changbin's floor, large books of different topics sprawled in front of them. They were studying as much as they could, the exams started the upcoming Monday and the two didn't want Felix to solely rely on Changbin's answers.

Felix was scrolling through his social feed before seeing a picture of Jisung and Minho sitting on what looked like a bed, text books scattered around. The caption was, "Helping Sungie study for his exams." With a smiley face emoji. This caused Felix to start panicking, and search for every single thing he could use to study with.

Then he asked Changbin for his address and ran all the way to his house to study. Changbin looked completely shocked, seeing an out of breath Felix in his doorway. He let him in anyway, and now they were on his uncomfortable floor.

Today, they were studying math, one of the hardest subjects for Felix, but easiest for Changbin. Math exams were on Monday, so they figured it would be best to study for it first. As they were working on the problems, Changbin laughed when Felix just couldn't grasp that concept of the equation.

"I thought it was supposed to be like the Pythagorean theorem?" Felix cried, throwing himself backwards, his back hitting the foot of Changbin's bed, in frustration. Changbin laughed, rubbing Felix's arm in hopes it comforts him a little. "You said this was easy!"

"Because it is!" Changbin retorted, holding Felix's paper to read the work he'd done. Revealing a small smirk on his lips, Changbin reached for Felix's eraser. The annoyed boy reluctantly handed it to him, and Changbin erased what Felix had worked so hard on. "C'mere Felix. Let me show how to work on this."

Felix got up, though very slowly because he did not want to work on that stupid math problem anymore. If anything, he wanted to make a campfire with all the math papers around the bed. It was perfect weather for a campfire, the season being early winter.

"Okay, so, this is how you work out this.." was the only part of Changbin's explanation that Felix heard, completely zoning out. He couldn't help it. Changbin had just looked so breathtaking as he happily expressed his level of knowledge he knew about the topic. He was showing his beautiful smile, and his eyes looked pleased with the work he was doing.

Felix hadn't seen that look in his eyes since the mall. His eyes had a bright light, a light that grew when he showed something he was proud of. The light had been gone all week, ever since Hyunjin attacked him.

Felix knew it wasn't the first time they had gotten to each others throats, but he didn't know if was the first Hyunjin tried to get him. He wasn't sure whether or not he should ask if Changbin was okay. He didn't know whether or not he should tell Changbin he could talk to him. Felix was so confused. He was barely able to handle his own feelings, much less someone else's.

"Felix. Felix? Felix!" He was broken from his trance, staring at Changbin's hand in front of his face. He assumed Changbin was snapping his fingers to gather his attention.

"Y-Yeah?" Felix mumbled, rubbing his eyes after he lightly pushed Changbin's hands away from his face. Changbin looked confused, staring at Felix expectantly.

Changbin sighed after Felix just stared back at him. He flicked Felix's forehead, and then laughed because Felix's facial features contorted into a look of mock offense. "Have you been listening? I did the whole problem."

Felix looked to the paper, and shook his head slowly. Looking back at Changbin, he gave the latter a sheepish smile. "I- uh, I was wondering if we- if we could work on a different equation?"

"Okay." Changbin shrugged, pulling out another paper with math problems on it from one of the various stacks of papers with a large variety of topics they needed to cover. "Do you want to go over this?" He held the paper out for Felix, who grabbed it only to set it down beside him.

"Uh, no, actually." Felix said, face getting a brighter red with every second that went passed. Changbin looked him in the eye, suddenly aware of what Felix was talking about. Felix was leaning in, and despite fighting against it with every bit of his body, Changbin was too.

"This is gonna make it harder for us to cut it off after..." Changbin muttered under his breath, their lips only millimeters apart. Felix looked down at Changbin's lips, and then back up at his eyes.

He rubbed his nose against Changbin's, giving him a slick eskimo kiss. "I know, but-"

Changbin rushed to press his lips on Felix's, a shock electricity running through both of them. It was almost relieving to both of them, that they both wanted the same thing.

The kiss was short lived, yet full of passion and love neither of them knew they possessed. After a few short breaths, they were lip to lip again, this time more deep. They were all over each other, Changbin on top of Felix's lap, almost straddling him.

After minutes of making out on the floor, the two boys slowly started to migrate on top of the bed. Once fully on the covered mattress, Changbin had started to bring his kisses from Felix's lips to his jaw, making his way by his ear before whispering, "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

Felix nodded, soon following the motion by a soft, quietly whispered, "yes."

Then Changbin made his trail of kisses go from  behind Felix's ear, down his neck, and to his collar bones. It would be such a large lie to say neither of them were enjoying this moment, though they may never have one like it again.

Felix's breath hitched suddenly when Changbin kissed the middle of his collar bones, unknowingly letting Changbin know he'd found Felix's sweet spot. With his newly found knowledge, Changbin slowly decided to linger in that spot, leaving a bright indigo colored spot.

Lost in the moment, Felix closed his eyes in delight as he let Changbin lift his shirt over his shoulders so he could kiss down his torso. Making his way back up to Felix's lips, Changbin muttered small praises to the boy, which made Felix feel oh-so special.

Once Changbin's lips were back on Felix's, the latter smiled as his own kisses left Changbin's lips in order to kiss the boy's cheeks. Pausing in his tracks, the taller of the two looked at Changbin for a signal to stop, but when he nodded a "yes", Felix let his lips find their way down Changbin's neck and shoulders.

Both boys were now shirtless, basking in the serenity of the night as they let their lips travel across each other with such a youthful, loving passion for one another. Though neither said a word describing how they felt for the other, or even mentioned how much harder it would be for them to break this relationship off after the events of this night, they knew they loved each other. One way or another, they should stay in each other's lives.

Whether they stay together as a couple, or best friends, they share a bond that cannot be broken. Even though it had only been a week or so of actually knowing each other.

"Thank you." Changbin whispered, after they had laid down under the covers. Changbin and Felix were facing one another, peacefully letting the silence say all the things they wanted before Changbin had broke it with another thought.

"For what?" Felix mumbled, his eyes becoming heavy with the feeling of sleep crawl into his bones. He was confused, unsure of what exactly Changbin was thanking him for.

Changbin smiled, using his left hand to wipe a tear trailing across the bridge of his nose. "For showing me not everyone is like Hyunjin."

"You're welcome." Felix smiled, not letting the shape his lips falter when he noticed several red scars on Changbin's wrist. "Good night, Changbin."

"'Night, Felix." The shorter boy rolled over, facing the wall. Felix copied his movement, this time any sleep that had fallen on him disappearing.

Felix had to let Changbin know he was there for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.8K 22
Book 1 in the safe and sound ~ Starkbucks (Winteriron) series. Tony Stark and Bucky Barnes. It doesn't work does it? No. But what if it did? When Ton...
327K 21.5K 27
❝ good god felix, you're too cute for me. ❞ β†’ changbin is a regular teenage boy with slightly worrying anger issues. felix is an exhange student who...
5.3K 427 33
The call them Sensates. People who are connected - who can see what the other sees, feel what the other feels. People who can easily share their cons...
485K 33.1K 40
❝I like this guy named Seo Changbin❞ ❝. . .❞ ❝whats he like?❞ ❝He's dark, but he's secretly adorable and I think I've completely fallen for him❞ ____...