Welcome, Darling (Eremika) (E...

By uwu_derp

Being in the showbiz wasn't Mikasa Ackerman's plan. It was forced onto her as a child, and she slowly adapted... More

000: Her BackStory
001: Meeting Him
002: A Date
003: Friendship
004: Rusted Car
005: Wrong
006: Anger
007: Mika
008: Last Night
009: A Kiss
010: Expectations
011: Enjoy It
012: He Likes You
013: Another Drunk Night
015: The Pool
016: Arranged Marriage
017: Madam
018: Newfound Love
019: For his sake
020: Fourty Percent
021: Kiss Me
022: Forbidden
023: 10:59 pm
024: Who?
025: Remember Me
026: Remember
027: Fondness
028: Lust and Passion
029: His Trauma
030: Your Life Is Yours
031: Money Debt
032: Confessions
033: Officially Dating
034: Undesired Life
035: Eavesdroppers
036: Ideas
037: The Love Of Her Life
038: The Love Of His Life
Epilogue

014: His Place

1.3K 34 14
By uwu_derp

1 Day Ago*

"What?!" Mikasa yelled back to Armin, over the music. She couldn't seem to decipher what he has said over the music, despite the fact that he whispered it in her ear.

Armin chuckled, taking a long gulp of his vodka before replying with a "nothing!" Mikasa looked at him, raising an eyebrow as she was curious about his previous statement.

All she could decipher was Armin saying "like", which only made Mikasa believe the worst.

'Does Eren like someone else? Was Armin telling me to back off if I liked Eren? What did he mean?' Mikasa pondered, her mind racing.

Armin looked at Mikasa and tilted his head before raising a brow. "You okay?" He yelled over the music. Mikasa looked at Armin before smiling like an idiot.

"I'm fine." She replied.
-

Mikasa has taken 4 shots by now while Armin refused to take more than 3, including the one in his hands. They were chatting, but Mikasa's mind couldn't stay on track. She seemed... distracted.

Armin let out a sigh as he tapped the bar table. Mikasa looked at Armin as he set his shot glass on the counter.

"I'm tapping out." Armin said, rubbing his head slightly in discomfort. Mikasa smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Didn't you only take 3 shots?" Mikasa asked in a teasing manner. Armin nodded shamelessly as he swung his feet off the bar stool.

"I don't drink as much as my friend does over there." Armin admitted, his forefinger pointing to a figure in the crowd. Mikasa's eyes looked towards where Armin gestured at and was slightly taken aback.

Her scarf was on her chin, so the smile that tugged at her lips was evident. Her eyes lit up, butterflies forming in her stomach just from his presence. Armin noticed her reaction and smirked as he fashioned up an idea in his mind.

"I think that I'm going to go home now." Armin said. Mikasa nodded absentmindedly as her attention was focused on the other male. Armin blocked Mikasa's line of sight as he approached his friend, Eren.

He told Eren something, causing Eren to glance over at Mikasa and smile.

The two waved goodbye to each other and as Armin left the club, Eren approached Mikasa. Mikasa's mind became frazzled as she struggled to try to look preoccupied before Eren came over.

Her attempts were futile nonetheless because Eren's reasons of approaching her were to occupy her himself.

"I didn't take you as one to come to clubs like these." Eren said. Mikasa shrugged before leaning into her seat.

"Neither did I." Mikasa confessed.

"Oh?"

"Yup. I'm here with my friend, but as always she already left and I'm still here because I love my drinks too much."

Eren chuckled at her statement as he sat himself down on a stool.

"But you can't hold them really well, can you?" Eren asked, smirking as he thought back to when he drank with Mikasa. Mikasa laughed before falling down her 5th shot.

"You caught me there." Mikasa said before a hiccup left her lips. Eren watched as Mikasa ordered another round of her shot before his mind trailed into a certain thought.

"Do you have a ride home?" Eren asked. Mikasa thought before shaking her head slowly, cautious to not cause a headache.

"Want me to take you? Your pretty drunk." Eren asked. Mikasa smirked, her mind losing all focus as the alcohol in her body swept her over, making her drunk.

"I don't know, do I?" She teased without meaning. Eren shook his head in a playful manner, knowing that she was drunk because of the way she was acting.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" Eren asked. Mikasa shrugged as if she didn't have a care in the world before emptying the contents of the shot glass into her stomach.

"Nope." She said.

"Are you sure."

"Yup. 100%." Mikasa said, lying straight through her teeth.

Eren looked at her as he raised an eyebrow, his expression iffy about Mikasa. Mikasa groaned before placing her shot glass down.

"Okay, I have one meeting." Mikasa finally confessed. Eren sighed as he stood up.

"Okay, that's it. I'm taking you home, Mika." Eren said. Mikasa whined as if she were a toddler and Eren picked her off of the seat.

"But I don't wanna!" Mikasa complained.

"If you take any more shots you'll end up with alcohol poisoning. Plus, how do you plan on explaining your hangover to Levi?" Eren said. Mikasa titled her head upwards, her lip pouting as she gave into defeat.

"Fine." Mikasa said, reluctantly following Eren to his car.
-

Mikasa played with her long hair, an expression of disapproval on her face as Eren drove his car.

The male would glance over Mikasa every time his car came to a stop, making him frown.

He could only wonder why she was so upset.

Mikasa flipped the sun visor down in Eren's car and viewed herself in the mirror. She bit her lips as her thoughts traveled before turning to Eren.

"What if I cut my hair? Like make it short. Would it be cute?" Mikasa asked, giving no warnings, her tone slurred from her drunken state.

Eren was taken aback as he had grown rather fond of Mikasa's long hair, but he wouldn't mind short hair for her either. She'd be cute to him either way.

"How short are we talking? A bob or a pixie cut?" Eren asked as he looked over to Mikasa, his car coming to a stop at a red light.

Mikasa thought for a moment before deciding on one.

"Well I wanted a pixie cut, but since I'm 'so popular', no wants that for me. So I guess I'd just decide on a bob." Mikasa admitted, frowning in annoyance. "I wish I had my own freedom." She quietly complained.

Eren stated at Mikasa as his mind began to imagine what she'd look like with pixie cut. A blush slowly crept onto his cheeks and the bridge of his nose as he finally imagined it.

'Cute...' he thought.

"Prop boy?" Mikasa called out his nickname, growing fond of it as she dragged him back into reality. Eren shook his head and cleared his throat as he finally spoke again.

"It'd be cute on you. I like a pixie cute because it would expose your face more, giving you the chance to show your b—" Eren caught his words and cut himself off before continuing.

Mikasa only tilted her head before jumping in her seat when she heard a car honk behind them. Her head turned to the car before looking at the light to see that it turned green.

"Oh, it's green." She simply said before pointing to the traffic light.

"Oh shoot, thanks." Eren quickly said as he pressed on the gas pedal and drove off.

Mikasa relaxed in her seat, almost forgetting what happened before the thought struck her mind again.

"Oh, Eren. What were you saying before?" Mikasa asked, mindlessly bringing up the conversation back up.

"Uhh... it was nothing." Eren said, lying. Mikasa frowned, knowing that he was lying. Her eyes traveled to his ear lobes to see them red.

'Do they turn red when he lies?' She questioned.

Mikasa hiccuped before whining the words, "just tell me," her voice begging for an answer.

"It wasn't anything important." Eren said, pushing her away.

Before Mikasa could bug Eren once more, Eren's phone rang. Eren looked at the caller name before picking it up and placing it by his ear.

"Hello?" He asked. Mikasa sighed, deciding to give up on the matter as the brunette spoke on the phone.

"Ah, crap! I left it at my place. But don't worry, I'll bring it over in an hour!" Eren spoke into his phone before hanging up. Mikasa rose her her head to look at him again.

"What was that?" She asked.

"I'm so sorry. I left something at my place that my half-brother needs. Is it okay if I stop by my place before dropping you off?" Eren asked. Mikasa could tell by the way that he shifted in his seat that this was important.
.
.
.
.
.
"Of course." She smiled, slowly sobering up, but not completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.2K 10
"I Hate You!" We often use that phrase to let the ones we hate know that we really, really hate them. Perfect for Y/N and Mikasa. Being rivals pret...
163K 4.8K 87
A story revolving around Dr. Vien Smith and her Captain, Levi Ackerman. Who knew the girl that despised him the most would be the same person he's fo...
151K 3K 42
"Why do you do it, Mikasa?" I, Mikasa Ackerman, am a prostitute. I have a really careless behavior and you should never trust me with a child. My ch...
52.6K 976 13
Its has nothing to do with the titans or anything like that its a different story between Eren Jaegar and Mikasa Ackerman also known as EREMIKA!♥ Hop...