A Quiet Girl's Thug

By Issathug

kayonna's parents died in the hood life and she witnessed it all causing her to go mute. Kayonna lives with h... More

(Intro)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
trip
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
!
24
25
YOOOOOO
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Book two?

17

44.2K 1.6K 2.3K
By Issathug

Trey^

3 eeks later-

Kayonna-

I've been out the hospital and has been placed on bed rest since about two weeks ago Kash on the other hand is up and walking perfectly fine and I've just been hella depressed in his guest room.

Not because of my leg or nothing, but because I really miss Trey, me having him my whole life it's hard not being able to see or talk to him.

Trey was placed in solitary so I don't even know how he's doing, I even break down from time to time which has been putting me in my depression.

I've also have been having really bad anxiety attacks, it's like I wake up thinking about the day of the wreck and me being on that car, and going unconscious multiple of times is scary.

Kash has been trying to help, but an attitude with an attitude just dosnt mix well together so after a couple of days he didn't bother.

My leg is slowly healing, Im able to walk on crutches, and I no longer feel the pain unless im putting really bad pressure on it.

Trey's court date also had got pushed back to I don't know when because me and Kash really hasn't been speaking and it's kinda pissing me off. His mom on the other hand has been a big help, but she works so she's not here 24/7.

I sighed wiping my face and took my phone off of do not disturb and my phone started blowing up from Ari and Jay.

Ari❤- sis, how are you? I miss you..

Ari❤- call me back what the fuck.

Ari❤- you so damn aggy, Kay are you straight?

I sighed replying to her then tossed my phone back on the bed.

I needed to take a shower, but it was so stressful

I reached over to my bag and grabbed one of my plastic shower protecters and slid it on my leg cast before grabbing my crutches.

Once I made it up I made my way to the bathroom and started the shower. As it was getting hot I did my hygiene before slipping out of my clothes and into the shower one leg at a time, it was kinda painful but hell it comes times when you gotta do what you needa do.

My face and body had hella scratches and bruises from the wreck.

After showering I made my way back into the room and put on something comfy since I planned on being in the bed all day.

Soon Kash just walked in the room causing me to look at him confused.

Was I wrong to really hate his guts right now?

"Get dressed" he said causing me to straight face him.

I just turned over on my side facing away from him.

"Fuck is yo problem?" He asked

"I told you this quiet shit is dead around me" Kash said shutting the door

"You can leave me alone" I mumbled

He sighed

"Fucking selfish bro, you don't even have to act like that you can leave" He said in a non chalant voice.

I took a deep breath because I was really about to go off.

"Im selfish? Where you been bro? I've been- you know what, what should be understood dosnt have to be explained, I don't need you" I said sitting up in bed and wiped my face.

He sighed then tried to lay be down but I snatched my arm from his grip

"Don't touch me" I said softly shaking my head.

"Look im just trying to get yo ass out the house Kay"

"Now after about a week? Nah I'll rather stay depressed" I said mumbling the last part and his facial expression changed

"I didn't know you were depressed I was just trynna give you space, wassup?" He asked and I shook my head

"Wassup talk?" He asked laying across the bed and I started playing with my necklace

"I miss Trey, I can't even hear from him and im worried" I said sighing.

"We gon work on that, but it's Trey you know that nigga forever straight, I wish yo ass would've told me I don't want you being depressed and shit"

"You was never here" I mumbled and he looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah right, the only time I would be gone is when my moms here, I wouldn't leave yo ass here" he said

"Mhm"

"Get dressed though" he said and I sighed

"Whyy" I whined

"Just do it" he said mocking me and I rolled my eyes

"Matter fact, lay back ima pick out ya fit" he said popping his invisible colar.

"Um nah im good on that" I said but he grabbed my bag and I started laughing.

He dumped my clothes out in the bed and started digging through them causing me to sigh.

"Hmm it's a good day for pants?" He said and I mugged him.

"It's tooo hot outside" I chuckled

"Bet, what are these ? Legging capris?" He asked holding up biker shorts.

"No dumbass, biker shorts" I mumbled and he rose his eyebrows.

"Same thing" he said tossing them to me.

He soon also picked out a white shirt that had the letters "Just Do Nothing" In black.

"Oh you think you funny?" I asked

"Yo ass put it in this fat ass bag" he chuckled throwing the rest if my clothes back inside the bag then left.

I got dressed then looked at my head.

As if he read my thoughts Kash came in with hair supply.

"Thanks" I said going to grab it.

"Aht aht, sit" he said moving the supply.

"Oh hell nah" I said trying ti grab my crutches but he took them causing me to sit down.

I sighed as he took my messy bun down.

He held up the spray bottle and started wetting my hair.

Oh you smart?

But then he sprayed my in the face on purpose causing me to jump and mug him.

"Oops"

After that I handed him cantu and he put extremely too much in it.

"Kash" I sighed but he yanked my head causing me to roll my eyes.

He took a big glob of gel and rubbed his hand together before trying to slick my hair.

"I got it hush" he said before taking a brush and started brush my head, neck, and ears, had me feeling like a child.

I chuckled at the thought and watched through the mirror him attempting to do a bun that actually wasn't that bad.

"Ight now swoop" he said pulling out my edge brush and my mouth dropped.

He has got to chill.

He attempted to do my edges with the help of me. He was so concentrated that it was funny.

Once he finished they didn't look good, but he did straight for a nigga.

"Ight now sit down" I said pushing him down.

"Hell no" he said getting up but I pushed him back down.

"Where's your brush and your wave gel, its only fair" I said grabbing my crutches.

He chuckled shaking his head

"Its only fair" he mocked

He explained where to go and I went to go get it.

"Kayonna, i swear to god if you fuck my shit up"

I should just brush his waves in the wrong direction for doing me dirty

I chuckled taking the gell and rubbed it together before running my hand down his waves.

"Don't do it too hard!"

I smacked my teeth and did the back.

"That's too much!"

"Hush" I said smacking the gell on his forehead.

"Yeah im finnw fuck yo little ass up" he said taking my crutch from underneath my arm causing me to smack my teeth.

"I can stand without it I just can't walk" I said in a duh tone.

"Well stand and think about your actions" he said and I smacked my teeth.

I started brushing his waves and I swear it was soooo satisfying.

When I looked down at him he was looking up so I looked back at his waves, when I looked down again he was still starring at me causing me to smack my lips.

"What Kasb?" I chuckled.

"Damn I can't look at you?" He asked licking over his bottom lip.

"No" I mumbled trying not to cheese.

"No" he mocked snatching the brush away then gave me back my crutch

"Don't snatch" I said snatching it back.

He chuckled before grabbing my waist and lightly layed me on the bed trading our positions.

"Don't get buck" He said slapping my bun and I flipped him off causing his mouth to drop.

"Oh you getting bad, grab them musty ass crunches and lets dip" he said helping me up.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed them before following him and he helped me down the steps and into the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"You'll see" He said mocking my voice and I rolled my eyes.

"I know you did not just roll them damn eyes at me" Kash said and I did it again laughing.

"Ari is a bad fucking influence, roll em again and when they make it back around you'll be pregnant" He said and I damn near choked on air.

"You gon be doing that too" he said gripping my thigh

"Kash pay attention!" I said trying to change the subject and he smirked.

"Hand" I said and he looked doen before going further up causing me to smack it.

"Get used to it shorty, we gon be doing s whole lot of more shit wh-

"Woahh this song !" I said changing the subject again turning the radio up and he chuckled.

"Innocent ass" he mumbled

Soon we pulled up to my house and I looked at him confused.

"I need to get something, come on" he said stopping the car.

I shrugged and got out the car following him and gave him my key out of my purse. 

Once he unlocked it I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Ahh my beutiful ass sister, come give yo fine ass brother a hug" Trey said cheesing opening his arms.

I made my way over there and hugged Trey so sighed dropping my crutches in the process.

We stood like that for like two minutes until somebody cleared their throat and I looked up to see Ari.

"What you doing here?" I asked taking my crutches from Kash and hugged her next.

"We'll talk" she said hugging me back

"Are You crying?" She asked pulling back and I rolled my eyes.

"You so damn emotional" Trey said walking back over to hug me.

"I missed you bro,nothing was feeling right at all" I sighed and Brian walked in being loud

"Im in this bitch!"

"Well im here now Kay, and I apologise that all this shit been happening to you" he said

"How long have you been out?" I asked

"Since yesterday, I wanted to suprise you, well Kash wanted to suprise you" He said

"Aye Don't be putting my business all out like that" Kash said

"Man just go ahead and admit that you care about her" Brian mumbled

"Ain't yo mouth suppose to be in Ari's pu-

"Ayee, Let's go talk Kay" Ari said cutting Kash off.

I chuckled grabbing my crutches and she helped me upstairs.

Trey pov-

"Aye man I needa talk to you" Kash said

Find out this nigga been fucking my sister

"Yeah man wassup?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"How would you feel about me fucking with Kayonna?" He asked and Brian busted out laughing before making his way to the kitchen.

"Nigga that's yo ASS"

"What the fuck happend to all that you don't like her and she not yo type shit?" I asked

"I didn't know her at the time, but now I can vibe and shit with her" he said before scratching his neck.

"I Don't really do this relationship shit so if I tell you im feeling her I'm feeling her " he said

I nodded, "as long as you don't hurt her I don't mind, but the first time you do some foul shit to my sister it's a wrap bro" I said and he nodded.

Did I believe in Kash? Hell no, but its better me knowing then having to find out because they're gonna do what they wanna do regardless of how I feel.

"Yall together right now?" I asked

"Nah, not yet I havnt really been able to get around to her because I been busy trying to find out who the fuck crashed us" Kash said

"Damn bro you stung!" Brian chuckled causing Kash to mug him.

"Brian been smoking his supply" Kash said and Brian's eyes went wide.

"You dirty motherfucker!" Brian said causing Kash to bust out laughing.

"You replacing my shit ma nigga" I said and my phone started vibrating.

💙- can you bring me something to eat?

Me- what's wrong with your car?😂

💙- please?

I sighed

Me- I'll be over there..

I told Kash and Brian to tell Kay I was heading to the trap before leaving out the door.

Kash-

"The fuck you been smoking so much for?" I asked Brian and he shrugged.

"My moms been on drugs and shit, so it's stressful taking care of my little brother"

Brian's little brother is 8 years old, his ma been doing drugs lately, and he had to cut his paps off because he was a cop and a few years back he tried to turn Briab in for a promotion.

"Yesterday she left my bro at like 5:00 and I was at a drop and didn't know till 11." He said and I sighed.

"I mean I know Kay leg messed up but she can still get around, either ask her for help or get a babysitter"

"Sounds good, but wassup wit you?" He asked

"What you mean?" I asked

"I don't like her, she not my type" he said in a mocking voice.

"Nigga spend some time around her ass and lets see who gon be talking" I chuckled

"Yeah yeah, when you gon do it?" Brian asked

"Shiiit whenever I can" I replied shrugging.

Just then Kayonna and Ari came down ..

"Where Trey go?" Ari asked

"Trap" Brian replied and they both nodded.

"Where your crutches?" I asked scruntching my face up and Ari held them up

"She claimied as long as she not putting too much pressure down she good" Ari said

Kayonna sat down beside me and started getting on her phone. Her line was going crazy, must be nice all my hoes deleted.

I looked to the side and squinted my face.

Jay- good to know you straight beautiful, you home?

"You still fucking with that nigga?" I asked and she shook her head.

"He's just a friend"

Jay- coo, mind if I come swoop you?

"Nahhh, I don't trust him" I said snatching her phone and she jumped up

"Boyy why are you in my phone anywaysss!" She said trying to reach over me.

I grabbed her by her lower ass and pinned her down to where I was between her legs and held the phone up.

"Stoppp!"

Me- nah my nigga wouldn't like that, loose my number jit.

"What's that shit yall be saying?" I asked holding Kayonna down.

Me- period.

I smirked getting up and handed her her phone causing her to mug me.

"Who's my nigga?" She asked

"Me" I said gripping her thigh causing a shook expression to go across everybody's face

"Well I be dammed!" Brian yelled before him and Ari busted out laughing.

And I oop-

-yo this book mad boring I don't know what to write, and I don't even want it anymore so I suggest yall suggest before yall be commenting "uPdAtE"

-i miss disrespectful😟!

-vote, comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 171 36
Christina has had her life figured out for as long as she could remember. The plan was always to get into Harvard and become a journalist. So what if...
71.8K 1.9K 28
Kayla was 12 years old when her parents were killed. At a young age she saw, her father die and her mother get raped and killed right in front of her...
115K 4.3K 21
Ava had a crush on her big brother's best friend, Elijah, since she was 13 but he's 3 years older than her and only sees her as a "little sister." Du...
395K 22.9K 33
(Book 2 of The Neverlasting Series) Kaivar Bellazan, the man that women had lust over since high school, college, and even since they first...