Killer Instincts (DBD x Male...

By 10BingusPingus01

A young man stuck in a killing game. The objective? Escape or get killed. But can he do that when all the kil... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
A/N 2
19
20
21
22

13

12.1K 423 192
By 10BingusPingus01

I woke up at the loud exclamation and looked to the side to see everyone staring at a guy with a ghost mask. He seemed really familiar but I wasn't too sure from where.

I saw him scan the crowd before landing his eyes on me. Immediately he pointed and tilted his head in confusion.

"Okay, I just got here but even I know that it's pretty weird to have him here."

They turned around and saw me but before I could do or say anything, I was lifted into someone's grasp.

I looked up to see the familiar mask of The Trapper.

I saw them get a bit more defensive, with some even standing in front of The Trapper and me with their weapons raised!

"Woah! I wasn't going to do anything!" The new killer waved their arms around and seemed to get more frantic by the second.

He stuck his hand out and went for a handshake.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to rile everyone up!" I looked at him and looked back up at The Trapper.

"You can put me down. I'm fine." I patted him on the shoulder and gently set me down on the ground. I walked past everyone and arrived in front of the new killer.

I shook his hand softly and I smiled at him.

"Sorry about that. I'm (Y/n) by the way." He continued to shake my hand.

"I'm Ghostface! But you can just call me Ghostface!" I laughed and he chuckled as well.

I looked down at our hands that were still attached. He looked down and quickly let go.

"I can see why they're so protective of you. You're quite a looker!" I blushed and laughed nervously as he only took out a phone and snapped a picture.

I was a bit shocked since, well, I haven't seen a phone in awhile.

"Yup. I'm saving that one."

I saw something step in front of me and looked up to see Michael with his knife raised.

Another picture was taken.

"I'm definitely saving this one."

All I could say about this dude was that he was a fanboy.

"You gonna stab me? Oh god please do, it's been my dream for like forever."

A big one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 1.6K 20
You are the type of girl who can see the beautiful side in anything. The smartest girl of the school, but without much high grades, since you're alwa...
6.6K 342 27
There is a killer on the loose and you give him a place to stay without real intention or thought to it. There are consequences to your actions as yo...
10.2K 394 38
There's something special about this survivor, but what is it and why? Two killers fighting for her attention and affection. Who will be end game? (I...
38.8K 829 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...