Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 7

4.8K 148 14
By ShrazyMe

AN: Smut

---

"Hi mama." I say while greeting my mom in a hug which I can just live in, I adore her hugs. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby." She says while kissing my cheek. We stay in the hug for another minute before I decide to show her my home. "How was your first night in the house?"

I quickly put the empty pizza boxes in the bin before she can see them.

"It was fine, really quiet and serene. I've come to realise that this is a very peaceful neighbourhood." I say while showing her the first front room. We spend almost two hours touring the place before I tell her about what I'm planning to renovate. 

"This house is absolutely gorgeous." She says while giving me her million dollar smile. "I'm so proud of you, my baby girl is becoming a woman."

I laugh at her statement as I admire her beauty. My mom is just so beautiful and I am so blessed to have her as my mother.

"Anyways, what is this that I hear about you and a certain WWE wrestler?" She raises one brow at me as we take a seat by the pool.

"There's nothing going on." I reassure her. "We are just trying to get know eachother but I really like him."

"So, there is something going on." She corrects me and I stick my tongue out. "As I always say, follow your heart and make the best decision suited for you. Your happiness comes first, always."

I give her a small smile as I think about her divorcing dad. "I know and I just wanted to let you know that I'm happy that you divorced dad."

"Why?" She asks in slight surprise.

"Because I have never seen you so happy." I hold her hand. "You're glowing, you're so radiant and everyday I aspire to be like you. You could have stayed and been unhappy but you didn't, you did what was best and we had the best childhood ever."

She caresses my face as she sighs, "I'm so happy that you said that. Sometimes I often wonder if I made the wrong decision by divorcing him so soon. Although I am the happiest, your happiness means more to me."

"And I'm happy." I kiss her hand. "So happy."

---

Joe is dropping by today and I am so excited to see him. He texted me earlier today letting me know that he is on the way to Beverly Hills but I have decided to give him a quick video call, just so I know how much time I have to prepare food.

I call his phone and after three rings, he finally picks up but he isn't holding the phone.

"Ayo Amerie." I hear another voice say and I laugh as I realise that it is Ron who is also known as R Truth.

"Hey Ron." I say while waving at the camera. Ron then turns the camera on Joe who is sitting in the passenger seat. "Hey Joe."

"Hey babe." He says before rubbing his nose.

We just smile at eachother for a moment with Ron looking between the both of us.

"Talk about being a third wheel." Ron jokes before letting out a laugh.

"I was just wondering how long it will take you to get here." I ask and they tell me where they are at before we do some small talk. "Ok, I'll see you soon."

I blow them a kiss before hanging up and heading to the kitchen. It's a good thing that my mom came down a few days ago because she is the one who did the massive food shop for me since I got lazy.

I spend the next hour cooking Arroz con Pollo which is a Puerto Rican dish of chicken and rice which I absolutely adore.

Once the food looks good, I leave it in the pan so that it can stay warm as I make my way into my bedroom to get ready.

I touch up my makeup where it has gotten shiny before slipping into a lingerie set from my previous collection with Fashionnova. 

Tonight is the night.

I'm going to have sex with Joe, tonight.

I take a few selfies with the help of my trusty tripod before heading downstairs to my bar room which is currently in renovation.

I pick up a bottle of Tequila and pour it into one shot glass. I quickly down the shot before putting the bottle away, Tequila is a bitch that I don't want to mess with.

I hear the doorbell ring and I quickly make way over to the door but not before checking on the food.

"Hey." I say as I bite my lip.

"Hey." Joe says as he checks me out. "You look good."

"Only for you, papi." I go on my tiptoes, wrapping my arm around his neck as our lips meet. We stay in eachothers arms for a few minutes as Joe deepens the kiss while tracing shapes on my bum. 

"Something smells good." Joe says as he pulls away, he sniffs the air. "Did you cook?"

"I sure did." I say as I grab his hand as he shuts the door and lead him towards the dining room where I have everything beautifully decorated. "Wait here." 

I take my time heading into the kitchen, knowing that I have his eyes on me. Once I get the food and bring it to the table, we dig in. We spend two hours wining and dining as we catch eachother up on everything that we have been doing.

"It's nice to see you again." I say to Joe as I straddle him. "Really nice to see you."

He places his hands on my shoulders, sliding them down my arms, "It's good to see you too."

"I have a gift." I bite my lip as I pull down my straps to my elbows before pulling my arms out of them. His eyes stay on my face as I pull down my lingerie. "All for you."

I grab his hands placing them on my breasts as I connect our lips again. Our tongues for dominance and I end up winning once I grab him through his jogging bottoms, I slide my hands inside.

Joe lets out a small groan as I begin to move my hands up and down his dick, fuck he is so big. Joe pulls down my lingerie to my stomach and grabs both of my boobs in his hands, he lowers his mouth to my nipple and gives it one big lick before sucking on it. I let go of his dick and move them to the back of neck as I let out a moan. He swirls his tongue around my nipple before lightly biting it which makes my back arch, fuck my sensitivity levels are through the roof.

I can't control my gasp as he does the same to my other nipple.

"Joe, please." I whimper as he pulls me closer to him. My head falls back as he tortures me with his lips. He pulls away and smirks at me. "You're such a tease."

He picks me up, securing his hands around my thighs as we our tongues meet. He starts walking us out of the dining room and into the first bedroom that is available and he literally throws me on the bed.

I look at him in shock as he rips his shirt off but my eyes fill with lust as I see his member standing tall. He slides down his jogging bottoms and I pull off my lingerie as quick as I can, ready to get the show on the road. 

"What do you want?" He huskily asks and I feel myself getting more wet by the second. "You want me to eat you out or fuck you straight away?"

He slides his hands up and down his shaft as he watches me. Instead of responding to his question, I start rubbing my clit which makes me moan. 

"Fuck." He groan as he hands starts moving quicker, I take that as my cue to slide one finger inside of me. "Amerie."

I begin to whimper loudly as I slide my finger in and out of myself, getting faster by the second as my back arches. 

"I can't take this." The next few seconds are a blur as he puts on a condom and enters me.

"Fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4K 33
Amazing cover by @beautyblurred ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Love is something every...
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
144K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
132K 3.6K 33
I feel weak We've been here before 'Cause I feel we keep going back and forth Maybe it's over Maybe we're through But I honestly can't say I still lo...