Sanders Sides Oneshots (ON HO...

Por starshiphalo052

Not all are oneshots. This is a book of just fun little shorts and one shots regarding various ships of the s... Más

A/N
A reminder of you
The inside cover (pt. 2 of "A reminder of you")
A familiar face Part 3
Thank god, Part 4
Official First Date: Part 5.1
Official First Date Part 5.2
Official First Date Part 5.3 (final part)
"Will you..." Part 6
My First Ever One Shot
There is no place for the corrupt here
authors note
Kidnapped
7 am coffee
stood up
cookies and cake
Important Authors note

Authors note update

16 0 0
Por starshiphalo052

I know I said that I would publish a new part by yesterday but I didn't and I know y'all are probably disappointed in me that I didn't hold true to my word, and I know y'all are expecting a new part... but truth be told, I shouldn't have made that promise because I knew that I was going to be busy all day Sunday but I did anyway and I dug myself into a hole that I couldn't get out of. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that and I will post the story whenever it is done, not digging myself a hole that I might not be able to get out of. bye guys, love y'all!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.2K 636 18
HEY WASSUP! This is a collection of oneshots of logicality (Patton x Logan) There WILL be smut! Don't worry kiddos I'll put a warning :) If there's...
28.3K 1K 23
My other book of oneshots is full of almost the same ships, and not very fluffy, so I decided to make each ship a book, and see how it goes. These w...
7.7K 140 21
This is a book full of non-gender specified (unless a ship and non x-reader) fluffy Thomas Sanders and Sides one-shots. It is indeed completed, so I...
113K 3.9K 38
My other book of oneshots is full of almost the same ships, and not very fluffy, so I decided to make each ship a book, and see how it goes. These w...