I Wanna Be Famous: A TDI X Ma...

By LRDiazz

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... More

Not So Happy Campers
Not So Happy Campers Part 2
The Big Sleep
Dodgebrawl
Not Quite Famous
The Sucky Outdoors
Phobia Factor
Up the Creek
Livin' It Up As A Loser
Haute Camp-Ture
Some Alone Time (+18)
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part One
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part Two
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
Credits
Epilogue

Paintball Deer Hunter

4.1K 51 31
By LRDiazz

"Last time on Total Drama Island..."

"Both teams set out on a canoe trip to deadly Boney Island."

"There were winners"

"And there were losers. Also known as, the Gophers."

"The last marshmallow was set to go to either Izzy or Lindsay, but the RCMP swooped in and BAM! Izzy hightailed it outta there! Hahaha!"

"Man, I knew the girl was nuts, but I didn't know she was totally INSANE!"

"However, one Gopher might have secretly done something crazier when she brought home a creepy stick statue voodoo thingy from the deadly haunted island."

"Will Beth live to regret her souvenir?"

"And can my teeth possibly get any whiter?"

"Find out here on..."

TOTAL

DRAMA

                                   ISLAND

You wake up to hear a very loud helicopter over the roof of your cabin. You wonder if the RCMP is still looking for Izzy on the island. "Hit the deck!!!" Duncan yells as he gets down from his bed and hides. "They're comin, man! They found us!" You guess that he must have some PTSD or just instincts built in from being in juvie. He soon pulls himself together with the help of you, Geoff, and DJ, and you all start getting dressed. "I hope you're ready for the most challenging challenge yet!" Chris announces over the speakers. "Breakfast in theee minutes at the camofire pit!"

Three Minutes Later....

You're all sitting at the pit where Chris is about to announce the challenge. "Are you ready for today's extreme max impact challenge?!?" he asks in a voice that sounds like an announcer for a monster truck show or a wrestling match would have. "We! Are! Ready!!!" Owen replies in the same tone and excitement while Leshawna looks at him disappointingly and shaking her head at the same time. "Incoming!" Chris throws a can of beans towards Gwen's face, but Trent catches it before it could hit her. The can is inches away from directly hitting her nose. He gives her a confident smile while holding the can and she gives him a smile back.

Chris throws a can to each camper saying that this is breakfast. "No, breakfast is crepes, croissants, even Chef's crappy burnt eggs" Heather protests. "Beans, beans, they're good for your heart, the more you eat, the more you--" Owen gets hit in the head by a thrown can before he can finish his rhyme. Chris starts his announcement. "Today's challenge is about survival. We're going hunting." He picks up a green gun and shows it to everyone. Duncan seems to like where this is going. Harold asks if ghe gun Chris has is a paintball gun and Chris tells him that it is right before shotting him with it. "So we won't be killing anything?" Bridgette asks. "Negatory" Chris replies.

"This is the first ever paintball deer hunt!" For some reason you feel the need for someone to say roll credits. You ignore your weird thought and keep listening to Chris. "I'll announce the team's once we get into the woods, so, finish breaky!" Owen lets out a loud burp as he seems to have finished a lot of cans full of beans. "Got any more?" he asks.

Later...

Youre all in the woods with Chris. Behind him is a board that holds six guns. Three red for the Gophers, and three green for the Bass. "And now for the team breakdowns. The Kiler Bass hunters are Harold, Geoff, and Bridgette. Locked and loaded with Bass blue paint!" He throws each gun to the three hunters. "And using orange paint are the Gopher hunters! Leshawna, Beth, Y/N, Lindsay."  Owen is ecstatic about the challenge. Chris also tells them that they get camo hats and protective glasses. Everyone else are deer. Everyone has to wear antlers, noses, and tails. If they take them off, their team loses. You soon get handed your materiels and put them on. You see Lindsay who seems to be liking the outfit she has on. "This is so cute" she says with the usual tone of excitement in her voice. "I think you look pretty sexy with that look" you tell her, making her blush. Chris soon announces that it's time for the deer's head start. He gives them one minute to head into the woods before the hunters can chase them.

One Minute Later...

"Start your paintballs! GAME ON!" Chris announces through the speakers. "Alright! Let's go bag some deer!" Beth says with the much appreciated enthusiasm in her voice. "Aha! I am down with that" Leshawna replies. Your group of Lindsay, Leshawna, and Beth head out into woods. A few minutes pass and you haven't seen anyone. "How about we split up?" Lindsay ask. "That's a good idea! We could cover more ground that way" Beth replies. "Wanna be my partner?" Leshawana asks you. Since  Lindsay and Beth already seemed to have paired up and Leshawna has been nothing but nice to you, so far, you tell her sure and give her a high five.

A few minutes minutes go by, walking around the woods, when you soon spot Duncan. You two try to hide in a bush and take the shot, but Leshawna's ass makes the bush move to much, making a lot of noise. Duncan soon sees you and runs off.

You chase after him not even looking back to see if Leshawna is right behind you. Somehow you lose Duncan and realize you're lost. You walk around for a few more minutes when you run into Lindsay. "Oh, hey, Y/N!" she says holding some berries. "Oh cool! You found food!" You reach out to grab some, but Lindsay pulls them away from you. "They're for Heather. She asked for some." You've noticed how since the show started, Heather's been using Beth and Lindsay a lot in challenges. You already don't like her, and now she seems to be manipulating them. Speaking of the bitch, she walks up to the both of you. "Look! I have blueberries! See?" Heather knocks the berries out of her hands and orders her to follow her. You follow and start talking to Heather. "Hey, you have no right to talk to her that way!" Heather turns around and gives you the evil eye.

"She's in an alliance with me. She has to do whatever I say." You step closer to her. "She's not your puppet, Heather. I respect and care for her enough to know when she's being manipulated. Even when she doesn't know it." Heather simply turns around, causing her hair to hit you in the face, and keeps walking. You follow her, still not done. You all soon see Beth. "Hey! Beth!" Heather calls out to her, who almost had Sadie. "We've been talking about you." Lindsay doesn't seem to remember talking about Beth and Heather tells her to zip it.

You get ready to talk to her again, but Beth tells you it's okay and to hear what she has to say. "We've decided to give you one last chance. If you take it back, you can rejoin our alliance." Beth doesn't seem to understand. "Take back what?" she asks. "The N word. No" Heather replies. "I don't wanna take it back" Beth tells her. "You are NOTHING without me!" Heather snaps at her. "Do you know why we keep losing challenges?" Beth asks. "Because they're lame and stupid" Heather replies. "No, because you're so busy being mean that you don't even try! All you can think of is bossing us around!!" You join in and add to what Beth said.

"You've been nothing but a complete bitch this whole time! Manipulating both Beth and Lindsay! If you focus more on challenges and instead of being in charge, maybe people will hate you less, and we won't lose as often!" Heather gets in both of your faces. "I am giving you one last chance." Beth doesn't hesitate to get in hers. "Why? Because you're afraid of losing your little alliance?" Heather's anger grows. "I can make your life miserable!!" Beth tells her that she already does and asks her what does she have to lose. "Fine, be all alone then, loser!!" Heather tells her. "It's better then working for you" Beth replies. "And news flash, she's not alone. She has friends, unlike you" you tell her putting a supportive hand on her shoulder.

"Weren't you just trying to protect your ditsy girlfriend earlier?" Heather asks. You shoot Heather in the stomach and she gasps dramatically. She takes off her deer nose and throws it at you which angers Beth. "Oh that's it" she says angrily. "BRING IT, DWEEBS!!" Heather fires back. Suddenly Heather gets shot with a paintball. You look over to see Leshawna. "I knew I should've gone to the optometrist before I came out here! Sorry about that!" Heather orders Beth to hand over her gun, but she simply shoots her in the leg which causes a Charlie Horse and she falls to the ground. "Girl, you crazy" Leshawna tells her. "It just looked like a lot of fun when you two did it" Beth laughs as she puts both of her arms around you and Leshawna.

"Stop laughing!!" Heather yells. Lindsay looks distraught as she's not sure what to do. "Guys, we should help her" she whines. "Lindsay, all she's been trying and succeeding to do is control you. You've been doing her bidding when you think you're doing something for a friend. You need to leave her." Lindsay isn't sure what to think as Heather gets up, takes her gun, and shoots all three of you. "Oh it is so on" Beth says as she and Leshawna ready their guns. You see the fear in Lindsay's eyes and decide to protect her from the paintballs that could potentially hit her. Paintballs fly as it's a showdown between Leshawna, Beth, and Heather. It soon gets so loud that the Bass find you all and shoots all five of you. "Attention human wildlife and hunters" Chris announces. "Please report back to camp. It's time to show your hides and tally up the scores!"

You all walk back to camp to see the Bass team completely paint free while your team is covered in it. Gwen and Trent are clean, and Owen is covered in everything but paint. "Do you know what I see here?" Chris asks. "I see a very undisciplined group. I see a disgraceful mess. I see a massive waste of paint product! And I have to say...That. Was. AWESOME!!! Haha! When you guys opened fire on your own team! Wicked TV guys." Soon Ducncan and Courtney, whose antlers got caught, soon arrive. "Oh this is too much" Gwen says smiling. "Duncan, you sly dog, you" Owen says giggling.

"The girl can't keep her antlers off me" Duncan says before Courtney kicks him in the balls. "Can't even bend over" Duncan whines in  high pitched voice. "Easy Courtney" Chris warns. Bridgette and Geoff help the pair out and get them untangled. Duncan sits on his knees, still holding his balls in pain. "Well, since four members of the Gophers are dripping in paint" Chris says before Lindsay shows her whole backside is covered with paint. "Make that five members, and some of them aren't even deer, I think we have our winner!" The Bass cheer as you hang your head low, since you have to go back to the campfire pit.

Night Time...

"I mean, seriously, twice in a row?! What is wrong with you people?! I can't wait for Beth to get kicked off. I just wish I could vote off three campers at once" Heather says angrily. "There are only seven marshmallows on this plate. When I call your name, come up and claim your marshmallow. The camper--" Gwen interrupts him by finishing his sentence super fast and asks if you can just get this over with. Chris starts throwing out marshmallows and to your and evryone else's suprise, it's between you and Heather. "Campers, this is the final marshmallow tonight." Lindsay grabs you hand, which surprises you, but makes you feel a little less nervous. You glare at Heather, hoping that she finally gets what she deserves. Chris then calls out the name of the camper who will live to see another day.

"Heather." She snatches the marshmallow and claims that everyone else is very lucky. Lindsay tears up and hugs you, not wanting for you to leave. "Y/N. The dock of shame is that way, bro" Chris says with a straight face. Everyone is shocked, including yourself. You ask if you can pack your things first and Chris allows it. You head back to the cabin where DJ is chilling. "Hey, where are you goin'?" he asks seeing you with all of your stuff. "I got kicked off" you say with a tear in your eyes. DJ hugs you and wishes you the best. "It's been real, man." You head off to the Dock of Shame where Leshawna, Trent, Beth, and Lindsay are waiting for you. "I'm gonna miss you. This group won't be the same without you" Trent says, hugging you. Leshawna also gives you a hug. "Thanks for sticking up for me back there" Beth tells you.

"Glad to know that I wasn't the only one who was willing to stand up her." You give Beth a hug. "I want you three to look out for her, okay?" you ask them referring to Lindsay. They nod and you soon turn to Lindsay, who is crying. "I don't want you to leave!!" she cries out, hugging you. "I don't want to either. But I don't have a say in this. I honestly don't know how I was voted off, but we can't do anything about it." You see the Boat of Losers come closer and closer to the dock.

"I want you to be strong and win for both of us, but more importantly, I want you to see Heather for who she really is and leave her forever. She isn't your friend, Lindsay." You point to the three people behind you. "They are your friends. True friends." The boat arrives. You pull her close with more tears in your eyes. "I'm gonna miss you, Lindsay." She inches closer to your lips. "I'm gonna miss you too, Y/N." You two finally embrace for what might be few seconds feels like an eternity before Chef tells you to mount up. You get in the boat and wave to everyone who waves back. Beth puts her arm around Lindsay, who begins to bawl.

Later...

Chef takes you to a remote location that looks like a mansion. "This isn't the--" Chef throws you onto the dock. "Fresh loser!!" Chef calls out before leaving. You see the huge house and aren't sure what to do now. You then hear some voices coming from the back. "Who do you think it is this time?" You walk towards the backyard of the mansion and see that there's an outdoor bar, multiple pools and jacuzzis, and....Cody?! As well as Noah, Eva, and Katie?!? "Hey Y/N! You got kicked off?! Wow...I'm a bit surprised" Cody says. "Well you're stuck here now, so get used to it" Eva says pumping iron. "What is this place?" you ask. Noah looks up from his book. "Welcome to Playa de Loser."

"Hahahahahaha!! Sure, I could've rigged the votes to get rid of Beth, but Y/N is just more annoying and might try to take Lindsay from me. Plus those ninja skills of his are too good. Good thing Chris doesn't bother to have security for the votes! So, buh-bye Y/N!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 291 19
Teenagers compete for the prize of $100k in a crappy and definitely run downed summer camp. Will they form friendships, or will they form enemies? Fi...
9.6K 77 13
You were chosen to be on Total Drama, you were so stoked to be on the show but you didn't know that there would be cute girls there, one of them catc...
2.7K 20 13
so in this NEW season that wasn't published from fReSh tV the winner gets 2bucks since im broke, WOW PEOPLE STILL SIGNED UP FOR THIS AND I DIDNT BURN...
167K 2.3K 23
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...