His Wings | Castiel X Reader...

By Danosaurious

His Wings | Castiel X Reader | Book 2 06/18/2019 6.54 pm • Through all the ups and downs, the highs and lows... More

Chapter I | His Wings
Chapter II | His Wings
Chapter III | His Wings
Chapter IV | His Wings
Chapter V | His Wings
Chapter VI |His Wings
Chapter VII | His Wings
Chapter VIII | His Wings
Chapter IX | His Wings
Chapter X | His Wings
Chapter XII | His Wings
Chapter XIII | His Wings
Chapter XIV | His Wings
Chapter XV | His Wings
Chapter XIVI | His Wings
Chapter XIVII | His Wings
Chapter XIVIII | His Wings
Chapter XIX | His Wings
Chapter XX | His Wings
Chapter XXI | His Wings
Chapter XXII | His Wings
Chapter XXIII | His Wings
Chapter XXIV | His Wings
Chapter XXV | His Wings
Chapter XXVI | His Wings
Sincerely,, Eat Me The Fuck Out Wattpad
Ha They Mad As Fuckkk
Chapter XXVII | His Wings
Chapter XXVIII | His Wings
Chapter XXIX | His Wings
Chapter XXX | His Wings
Chapter XXXI | His Wings
Chapter XXXII | His Wings
Chapter XXXIII | His Wings
Chapter XXXIV | His Wings
Chapter XXXV | His Wings
Chapter XXXVI | His Wings
Chapter XXXVII | His Wings
Chapter XXXVIII | His Wings
Chapter XXXIX | His Wings
Chapter XL | His Wings
Chapter XLI | His Wings
Chapter XLII | His Wings
Chapter XLIII | His Wings
Chapter XLIV | His Wings

Chapter XI | His Wings

308 8 2
By Danosaurious

You sat in your truck driving down the road in front of the sleek black 1967 Chevy Impala. You and Dean had made a bet on whose vehicle was faster and you won, so now you had two hundred dollars and you were driving in front of Dean for the first time ever. Your phone started ringing and you rummaged around looking for it "Hello?" You answer.

"What? Slow down, Lucifer." You sigh and hang up on the archangel focusing back on the road, you knew you had lied yet again to the Winchesters about what you and Lucifer had talked about but how could you ever explain what you heard? It broke your heart and you didn't know how to tell the boys.

Three hours later: In Mississippi

You sat in your truck as Dean and Sam paid for the room, you stared ahead of you looking at the peeling paint on the building. You jumped and stared over at a bloody young woman who had hit your window hard "Hey, are you okay?" You ask getting out of your car "No, these things they came after me. I got away, help me please!" She begs crying hard.

"Okay, look my friends are inside let me go get them." She stopped crying and stared at you "I just want you." She turned you towards your truck and slammed your head into it, knocking you unconscious.

Dean and Sam walked outside to see you nowhere in sight "Y/n?" Dean asks loudly looking around "Call her." Sam encourages "Yeah, that's not gonna work." Dean sighs looking at the blood on your window and your phone sitting inside your truck in the passenger seat.

"She was taken?" Sam asks making Dean shrug "By who?" Dean asks.

"Where is Y/n?" Lucifer asks making the brothers jump.

"You didn't take her?" Dean asks "No, obviously not." Lucifer answers "That's a shocker." Dean comments.

"Stop, look maybe he could help us find her." Sam offers "I called her about Amara and she hung up, I thought it was rude so I was waiting for you guys to get here. I didn't know she was taken." Lucifer shrugs.

"And a little hint Castiel is very worried up here." Lucifer grins as he taps his temple with his index finger.

"I can see why Y/n hates you." Dean's voice was rough and was filled with concern throwing Lucifer off "Let's find her, then we fight one another." Sam sighs realizing they were getting nowhere.

The two hunters accompanied by the devil himself enter the motel room and set up to look for you "Can't you just, I don't know, zap us to where she is?" Dean looks up from his computer towards the archangel who sat on a bed doing nothing.

"No I can't, she's off the radar. Probably unconscious or sedated, when you're off the radar it's impossible to find you." Lucifer explains.

"Seriously?" Sam asks "Yes 'seriously', I don't make the rules I just break them." Lucifer shrugs as the brothers look at one another and then back to their computers.

"If you're lying and she dies-"

"What will you do Dean?" Lucifer asks.

"Put your ass back in that cage one way or another, you better help us find her. She's your daughter!" Dean snaps.

"And you think I magically care?! I'm the devil! I made 'not caring' a thing I perfected it, besides I haven't been around the spawn since it died." Lucifer replies.

"It's not an 'it' or a 'spawn' you jack ass, it's Y/n your daughter." Sam protests "Are we going to fight about my kid or find my kid?" Lucifer groans rolling his eyes.

"It should've been Crowley who was her father." Sam mutters.

"What did you just say to me?" Lucifer asks getting pissed by the second.

"It should've been Crowley who was her father is what he said. Because at least when she was missing or hurt he cared, not you- no, no no you're her actual father and you don't give a damn that she's probably hurt or dying! You only care about yourself, she had more of a father with Crowley then you!" Dean stands up looking at Lucifer.

"You'll regret that, Winchester." Lucifer threatens.

"Bite. Me. Lucifer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...
3K 45 9
This is a season rewrite with the reader inserted into the story. It starts at season 4 because that's when Castiel comes in. You were adopted by Bob...
323K 8.6K 47
When the angel Castiel loses the one thing he has ever cherished he changes, he no longer cares about the well being of others. Hell bent on getting...
53.1K 1.3K 47
This book is the first book of the supernatural Castiel x reader Fanfic series. This book will follow the timeline of Season 4 of the show. If you...