Forbidden Lights (LUMIERE BOO...

By MySillyHarryDiary

SEQUEL TO LIGHTS OFF ( BOOK II) : You need to be careful when you deny love. You could find yourself stumblin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Greetings Everybody!!

Chapter 5

1.3K 60 12
By MySillyHarryDiary

Harry's Pov.

*FlashBack*

I glare at her blue hair, they are a little messy, which is strange for a girl that is obsessed with order and her physical appearance. She bites are bottom lip and plays with a tissue she has in her hands. I gulp down my momentary embarrassment and walk to the closet, taking out my clothes. I dress in front of my sister with no problem. We grew up together, it's not a big deal plus, she's not paying any attention to me. Once I've done, I take another look to her, feeling something in my stomach that twists every tear that escapes her eyes but then again, I don't care. it's none of my business.

I head to the door to leave her alone and go down to eat something before going out but my name leaves her lips and my feet stop moving, like frozen in place.

''Harry,'' she cries out and I place a hand on the knob. I don't want any drama, especially I don't want to hear her shitty stories about the last asshole she was with.

She never learns. She always finds interesting boyfriends; the best was the one that turned out to be gay after taking her innocence away. I've always knew he had something wrong, I mean what kind of boy wears nails polish? I mean...please. I tried to tell her, to point it out that it's okay to like style but boys never like it too much, if they are real men.

She was so sure. Just because he treated her like a princess and barely laid hands on her. she's my sister, but to be honest, she's hot. What kind of straight boy wouldn't want to have her at first chance?

Anyway we both laughed really hard years later thinking about how obvious was that he wasn't straight. Still, she's is crap at choosing boyfriends.

'' Harry...'' she repeats and I bite down not to say anything harsh. '' I need to tell you something'' she starts and I swallow before turning around to face her. her tone is worried and kind of scary because she's always so playful. I don't have much pot inside my body so I guess I can act like a normal person. Even if I don't know how normal, a heartless boy like me, can be. Anyway I take a step towards her and fold my hands to my chest, ready to listen. Or pretend to... it depends on the topic.

''Do you remember Jeff?'' she asks and I nod. Jeff is Kira's new boyfriend, they have been together for long by now, like one year I guess. I don't remember, it's not that I cross the days on the calendar anyway. I don't fuck care; I have a lot of things in my mind already. Like how many girls can I take away from Christian, about that, there is this Summer kick he fancies too much. I maybe going to work on her. I think her saint face is just a façade that I want to break and take Christian down with it.

By the way about this Jeff, It happened that I've met him a couple of times and that man sends shiver down my spine every time our roads cross. I mean he's good-looking but something in his blue eyes tells me that's the only thing good in him. The way he touches Kira when someone is around, how he protectively pulls her near if someone tries to look at her. I think he considers my sister his property. Which is strange since Kira is as free as a sparrow.

''I broke up with him.'' her light eyes raise and she stares right in front of her. I sigh in frustration and signalling her to hurry up. Kira pats the spot next to her and I roll my eyes but sit next to her. When Kira commands, you can only obey. she's my sister, I kind of feel something warm in my heart when it comes to her, even if I will never admit it. Kira closes her eyes and places her head on my chest. I feel so awkward because I'm not used to this kind of things, the last time I gave an hug was for her birthday and even then, she was the one hugging me.

''What do you want me to do?'' I say not really knowing how to behave in this situation. Kira giggles and brushes her face to my white shirt. I will have to change it, because she's wetting it with her girlish tears. Fuck.

''Ask me why, would you?'' she mocks me and I find myself caressing a strand of her hair away from her face, barely touching her cheek.

''Mmh... why?'' I repeat monotony her question and she fists my shirt, shaking a bit.

''He...'' she doesn't keep going and I feel uncomfortable because I know that, what will come from her lips, will be nothing good. Kira is not the kind of girl who cries over breakups. When she's done with a boy, she searches for someone else.

''What? Did he cheat on you? Better, did you cheat on him?'' I ask with a grin on my face and she tugs her hair behind her ear as she pulls a bit away so now she can look into my eyes. she doesn't smile at my joke and I narrow my eyes.

''What?'' I press and Kira sighs.

'' I feel like... I shouldn't be telling you this. because I feel so ashamed.'' I try to enlighten the mood joking around with her. my rage is not something you can play around with too.

''Oh, Jesus. You're pregnant!'' I half scream with the girlish voice I can manage too and Kira pokes me into the stomach.

''It's the 20th century for Oreo's sake. How in hell you get pregnant if you don't want children?'' I smirk and she returns to be serious.

''Speak up Kira, I have a fuck in fifty minuets, and I know my reputation of bad boy oblige me to be late but I can be more late than late. '' Kira bites down to her nails and after a long breath she finally speaks.

''Well, I kind of broke up with him because he's too possessive and lately he was being oppressing too. Always checking on me, always taking away my space. I mean I can't even go to the mall with my friends that I find him watching me from afar. He's kind of stalking me after I left his house and sword to never come back.

It's scaring me to death. He sends me threat messages, telling me not to see anyone. and when I don't listen, the person I've talked to, doesn't want to have anything to do with me. he's taking down all my friends. He beaten up Katy, she's my best friend Harry, how am I supposed to stay away from her?'' I wide my eyes and rage starts to fit in. That kind of rage I welcome with no problem.

''He keeps saying he's going to hurt you, if I don't come back to him. He's obsessed with me, he has this room in his house, full of my pictures, of my most private moments you know.'' she sobs, her eyes almost black for the fear. ''what can I do Harry? I tried to call the police but he wanted to rape me and kidnap me. he's a psychotic.'' What a bastard is this. did prank evolve during the years? I mean, what the fuck, is this Jeff a last generation of maniac and pervert joke? And mostly, how can my sister never find the right guy? I mean I know world is a place full of bad people, but c'mon, she always gets an asshole 10 out of 10. That's impressive and I'm sure there is some kind of world record she can win too.

''Hand me my phone'' I say to her pointing to the nightstand. She wipes the tears away and follow my order. When my phone is In my hands I deal a number I don't even have a name for.

''What are you doing?'' she panics a bit but I raise a finger to make her shuts up.

''Hello,'' I say to the person on the other line '' I think we need to postpone honey. Oh, I know babe. I wanted too... I'm having trouble.'' After the girl complains for two minutes I decide I have enough. ''I'll see you tomorrow. bye'' I hang up and stand from the bed, fixing my jeans.

''Are you leaving?'' she asks and a grin plays on my face.

''We are. I'm going to pay a visit to this Jeff kick and you're coming with me'' Kira shakes her head and grabs my duvet with her hands, fisting tightly.

''No. what if he kills you? I have to go to the police and denounce the murdering of my stupid brother. Too much effort for a girl like me.'' I curl up in between her legs and grab her hands in mine, she seems surprise like I am but I ignore my mind who's telling me not to let people see what's on the inside of me. I guess I can let it slide for once.

'' I've ditched a good fuck for you. Now you do something useful for me and help me to throw his ass into a cold jail or I call Alex and make him beat the shit out of him. I'm sure as soon as he will discover about this Jeff, he will do everything in his power to be seen with you so that when your sick ex-baby will try and haunt him down, Alex will have his balls on a silver plate ready for you'' Kira reluctantly gets up and we both descend. I grab my car keys and my wallet. She looks exited, I know how much she likes actions. She's not the usual girl, she has a personal way of living that I adore, sometimes.

''You didn't take me to our beach for the news. That's something I wasn't prepared to see'' I play around pretending to be hurt and Kira lower her gaze as she wears a scarf, it's pretty cold here.

Even if I have sixteen years, I'm taller than her, stronger and smarter. I have the highest grades in the whole school, even if I don't even care. I basically don't even put much effort, I just do the tests and answer when people ask me to. I do it because my mom can be a pain in the ass, she can forget my birthday but not that I have bad marks so if I don't get good grades, she will annoy me till I'm so full with her shit to get my ass to work.

''It's not something important Harry. It's just... he's bothering me. I don't want to show him some of my karate moves and risk to kill him'' Kira raises her fists and playfully punch my shoulder.

''That's not Karate, it's called Boxing but...whatever...'' Kira puffs and gets in the car.

''If you say Karate it sounds better... everyone can do Boxing'' I raise a finger to protest but she snorts and turn on the radio. She can be a pain in the ass sometimes but... I kind of enjoy her company more than I do when I'm alone or with some sluts.

''You know I have pot in my systems and you're letting me drive anyway'' I say to break the silence and Kira shocks me an hard glare.

''I saw you walking on a rope in between two buildings like a fucking joker without falling and killing yourself. I think it's pretty safe for me to be with you when you are high, I think you're even funnier when you're not complaining about life'' I shake my head and follow her directions.

''That shit will kill the both of us Harry'' she states and I don't get her sentence. I turn to look at her confused and she change station to avoid my gaze.

''What do you mean?'' I force myself to say and she presses her lips into a straight line.

'' I mean that it's going to consume you and If something bad happens to you, happens to me too. I've always told you Harry, even if I hate you more than I could ever express and sometimes I want to kick you on your butt so hard to make it bleed, you're not so easily to erase from people's lives. You have this natural catching soul that force people to stay and not to leave. You let people see the good in you and then make sure to force them not to forget even if you act like there's no light inside of you. I guess it's just a phase. You will get over it soon, I used to have pot too when I was your age'' I hate when she psychoanalyzes me. mostly because she can read things I can't even think...and then I start to question myself...and then I start to over think...and...well I stop before I change and return to be good.

''I see your brain burning, be careful and do not think too much or it will be ruined for ever'' Kira pounds because I'm not taking her seriously and we eventually pull into the driveway of the building where Freaky-Jeff lives.

We get upstairs, second floor without a fucking elevator, and I knock to his door. A really slim man comes to open the door, shirtless and with his eyes red. I look at his figure and notice the bulge in his pants other than his messy hair. perfect maybe he has a girl in and will eventually leave my sister alone.

''Kira!'' He says ignoring me completely and try to get near her. I press an hand on his chest and use as much strength I have to push him back inside his apartment, stepping in followed by Kira.

''Not that fast my friend'' I mock him as I see him falling down on his butt.

'' This are none of your business'' he bites back as he stands up.

I'm not ready to look around his house, because it's full of Kira's pictures and paintings. Most of the photographs are of her sleeping face, others are of her naked body, which is pretty sick and disgusting at the same time. This prank has serious problems. But this is not the worst part.

On the couch, at the centre of the living room, there is a doll, you know that kind of doll made of plastic men uses to have pleasure. A really sad thing because woman flesh is something more welcoming than cold plastic but when you can't get any from real woman, you need to suit yourself. I prefer hand jobs; they are less miserable than toys like this.

On the face of this doll there's a mask, a pictures of Kira's face. My stomach twists and I almost puke into his carpet. Now I get why she's scared.

I search for Kira with my hand and take her closer to me, not wanting him to get any near to her.

''You're pretty sick my friend. I guess no one ever told you but since we're mates, I guess it's my duty to warn you to fucking stop stalking my sister or I'll get pretty mad'' I threat but he only laughs. Kira grabs hold of my arms; I know she's afraid because I'm too. Fools are really interesting beings but if there is a thing I've learned, is that the most important quality they have, is strength. Crazy people are stronger than most of normal ones.

''I told you he's ill in the head'' Kira whispers and I sighs.

''I think your brother should go Kiki. Or do you prefer make him watch the stuff that we do.'' That's when I lose it. I jerk Kira's hands off of me and grab him by the collar, shoving his body on the crystal table near the couch, that breaks into millions of shining pieces. Thousands of little pieces of glass, fall all around him but I only press his body against them to make him feel pain as they get inside his skin. When he tries to move, the situation only gets worse because the more he tries to get free, the more scratches of crystal gets inside his body.

''You fucking listen to me, you prank. Leave my sister alone, never even try to talk to her because if I know you're bothering her again, even just glaring at her, you're a dead body, better if you know that. No one mess with my family'' I spit in his face and he laughs of a mad laugh that freezes my whole body.

''I'm not going to leave her alone dumber. She's mine'' I giggle at his words a grab a long piece of crystal, pressing it to his throat.

''Well then I think I'm going to be more persuasive'' Kira grabs hold of my shoulder but my grip on the piece of crystal his strong.

''Call the police Kira. We're going to fucking make him harmless. You decide. I can do that right now by myself, or you call the police. Your choice.'' Kira takes out my phone instantly from my pocket and calls the police. Weise move.

''She's going to see me again. You won't stop me'' I smash his face on the hard floor and for an instant, his eyes look lifeless. But unfortunately, he's not dead. He tries to get free, hitting me however I'm like a stone, everything he throws at me, only makes me want to slide the sharp object on his skin and make it ends. If I think this disgusting man touched my sister, I feel sick.

I'm not used to this kind of feeling, like being all protective and acting like a big brother because I'm not like this at all and Kira never needed me this way, she knows how to protect herself better than I will ever do. But if there is something I know, is that I'm not letting him go when she's in the same room as he is and could try and harm her any minuets. Instead I kill him right now.

After a while the police come and Jeff gets arrested for stalking and trying to abuse a girl. he's going to be sent into a clinic where they will take care of his mental dieses. And hopefully we will not see him again.

As we walk out of his buildings, Kira looks like she's back to her old sassy self. She fixes her beanie and I find myself smirking as she jumps around like a little girl. And hand slides inside mine and her tiny fingers, interview with mine. I awkwardly let her move my hand back and forth. I fucking want to run from this type of attention and kindness. I don't like it at all.

''You know I'm letting you do this because you had a bad day, right?'' I urge to explain like I'm remanding this to myself and Kira raises her eyebrow to me as to say, I don't believe you not even in a million years as I try my best not to let a smile plays on my face.

''Yeah sure, Mr. Candy Floss. You're as sweet as the whole Willy Wonka's factory, if it's not more'' she sticks her tongue out at me and I roll my eyes.

''I can't wait for tomorrow when you will get back to hate me. I really can't wait'' I bite back annoyed and Kira squeezes my hand.

''My "I Hate you's" are honest at least! Not like your, oh honey, Hello beautiful, oh my babe'' she mocks me with the funniest face ever on and I ignore her.

'' I bet that when you will have a girlfriend...'' I cut her off before she can keep going.

'' I will never have one. I don't date... I think that's pretty...'' Kira snorts and hits me on the head hard.

''Shut up, I was talking!'' she clears her throat and wets her lips '' I was saying, when you will have a girlfriend, you will probably be ending up calling her names but she won't let you. I bet you will choose something like Chubby bunny or I don't know... and I just hope she will not like you calling her any sweet names. I hope she will hate names, that's what you get when you overuse nicknames for people you don't even care'' it's not that I mind anyway. I call people names all the time because it makes them feel like they're important and I'm not planning on having any girlfriend. But I guess the name Chubby bunny will be pretty nice to use.

'' I hate not being high. You talk too much for my liking and I can keep up with you'' I huff and Kira only smiles at me.

''You're going to miss my voice someday and regret this words. but I forgive you, so you will not feel guilty'' she places a quick kiss on my cheek and I rub my hand on my cheek as she runs away before I can start screaming.

''Ew'' I say as I rub harder. She giggles at my reactions and I roll my eyes, smiling on the inside. She will not see this, but at least she let me see I'm not that alone. and I will always be thankful for this.

*EndFlashback*

Back then I didn't know how right she was. I tented to underestimate my sister smartness too much. But at least she knew better how to protect my poor heart.

As I walk out of Damian's house, I look up one last time. the light is on in Grace's room. I know what she's doing, probably she's laid on bed, with Alex that keeps her closer to his chest.

The only place where I can keep her near without the fear of seeing her run away is my heart. But I tell myself is only for a while. People always come back where they have been good. And I'm sure Grace was fine with me. or at least this is what I'm telling myself. because the other options will be admitting that I've messed up with her too bad to have her back and I'm not going to even consider it.

So I get in my car and drive. Drive this late at night to the only place I've never had the courage to visit. Because the moment I will step in, everything will be crushing down on my head. So I let the memory take over me. I let them overcome my mind.

When I get there, the place is silent and no one is around. I climb on the gate and jump in. My footsteps echo in this empty sad place. I have something in my hands, it's a blank diary Kira give it to me long ago. She said she didn't even need it so I could have it and used it as I pleased. I kept it in my truck for years before remembering about it.

The memory of that day is still fresh in my mind. And I think about it with a smile on my face that makes me so happy and free that I forget about the pain for a while.

*Flashback*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38.4K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
63K 406 46
The Sequel to "Take Care" Please leave comments. I love hearing from readers. http://shesnotafraid233.tumblr.com/
48.8K 2K 21
*MATURE CONTENT* THIS IS A SEQUEL. Read "Conceited" before this book to have a full and better understanding of the history of Harry and Andrea, as w...
3.6M 80.4K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...