Together Anyhow | √ |

By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "You fake person! You call yourself a gentleman?!" "What... More

Story and Aesthetics
1. Nada and Fahad
2. The Medical Store Visit
3. Quarrels
Ramadan Mubarak!
4. The Explanation
5. Couple Goals?
6. Stressed
7. Psychopath
8. Demon
9. Minding His Own Business
10. Again The Explanation
11. Truce
12. Tripping
14. Bickering
15. First Night
16. Mistakes
17. Staring
18. Blush?
19. A Long Day
20. Emotional Talks
21. Graduation
22. The Family Dinner
23. Who Is She?
24. Hiding Truths
25. Saving Each Other
26. Clumsy
27. Believe
28. What Happened To Her?
29. Reality
30. Back To Normal
31. The Usual Banter
32. Doomed
33. Harsh Reality
34. Confession
35. Facing The Hurdles
36. Stress
37. Care
38. Owner Of Her Heart
39. Upset
40. The End?
41. Over
42. Jealousy
43. Persuasion
44. Confession
45. The Whole Universe
Conclusion
Next book?

13. The Diaper Bag

1.3K 109 28
By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

N A D A' S P O V

I had to get Alizah changed and her diaper too. She may feel suffocated with that same diaper. Yikes.

"Where are her clothes?" I asked Fahad looking around the room.

"I have a got her a small cupboard in which all her necessities are kept." He answered. Hmm. . . Impressive. I walked towards the cupboard and found out all the necessities neatly kept. Some brain he has.

"Keep an eye on Alizah. She may fall down. Did you get her the cupboard?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Yes. Only the arrangements of things were done by Uméma."

"Hmm.. by the way clear some place for me in your closet." I spoke nonchalantly.

"Why the heck would I do that?" He shouted at me.

"Slow down. You don't shout and use 'heck' in front of a baby." I scolded him. Doesn't he have some common sense?

"What's wrong with 'heck'?"

"Everything."

"And why the 'H' would I clear some space in my wardrobe?" He spat, replacing 'heck' with 'H'.

"For my clothes. Duh." I spoke in a duh tone taking out a cute bunny dress for Alizah.

"'H' no!!!" He shouted again. What the heck is his problem?

"Why not?" I retorted back.

"Because it's my room."

"You will or else I will do it myself." I threw a big packet of diapers at him which hit him at his forehead and I let out a laugh. Should've thrown the new ones. Lol.

"How dare you throw it at me?" He growled at me. Ew. What was so 'Ew' in it? I don't need a reason to say 'Ew' to Fahad, his existence is enough!

"Want me to throw it at you again?" I cross-examined him and again started laughing. And then people, I too got hit by the same packet of diapers.

"Karma watches everyone."

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

"Want me to throw it again at you?" He mocked at me, cockily.

"Copycat." We both said at the same time.

"I am going to keep my clothes in your closet no matter what."

"No you won't."

"Who are you to stop me?"

"The owner of this room. I can even kick you out of this room."

"You fake person! You call yourself a gentleman?" I hollered at him.

"Whatever I am and whoever I am, I am better than you. Get that?" He smirked. Ughhhhh!

I again threw the diaper bag at him. Yes, that's what you get, you stupid!

"Quit your childish ways. It will hurt Alizah, you stupid woman." He countered back at me. Now he knows how to be mature?

"How will it hurt Alizah when you are practically sitting beside her and she is laying down at the other side? Can't you see? It's okay it happens I always knew that you have some problems with your brain."

He threw that diaper bag at me again and said, "You sound better when your mouth is closed, has anybody mentioned that to you before?"

"No, other people have brains unlike you they don't talk rubbish." I snapped at him.

A sudden knock interrupted both of us from arguing.

"May I come in?" I heard Uméma's voice from outside.

"Yes please."

She entered in with her hands on her eyes.

"Are you guys decent?" Another drama queen.

Umemaaaa? Hunnnniiiii, you've got it all wrong.

"Uméma, don't talk as if you know none of us. You can remove your hand from your eyes. We were doing nothing for you to cover your eyes." Fahad scolded her just like a rude soul he is.

"Except arguing but that's usual." I piped in.

"Anyway." She dragged the 'y'. "I called you guys to have dinner. Come. Mom is calling you."

"I will come after changing Alizah's dress and feeding her." I mentioned her.

"What about you Faddy?" She asked and I couldn't control my laughter so I laughed out and soon Uméma too joined.

"How many time have I told you that don't call me that name, Uméma?" He gritted his teeth.

"But it's such a cute name." She argued. Yes yes! You go girl!

"Stop calling me that."

"What? Faddy?" I repeat as Uméma started laughing.

"You go Uméma. We will come soon." He stated sternly. One stone he is.

"I'll go before he lashes out again. Bye." Uméma rushed out if the room. She surely knows how to save herself. Who will save me from his wrath!!

"Why are you so aggressive?" I voiced him.

"Why are you so stupid?" He cocked his eyebrow me.

"Why are you so annoying?"

"Just like how you are."

"You better shut your mouth Fahad." I threatened.

"I will but after you." 

"Fine then I will and then you will too." I spoke agitatedly and went near Alizah.

I fed her the baby formula and was trying to make her sleep but she wasn't sleeping as she was busy in rotating in my arms, talking something in her gibberish language and snatching my hair in her fist.

"Ouch. Alizah. Baby, it hurts leave my hair." I winced due to the pain, but how will a baby understand my language. Instead she started doing it with more force.

"Ouch!" I hissed in pain because it hurted really very bad.

"FAHAD!!!!" I shouted for him.

"What happened again?" Fahad came from the bathroom, changed in his sweatpants and t-shirt and wet hair.

"Please remove Alizah's hands from my hair." I pleaded him.

"How could you ask a brainless person to help you? I have no brains according to you, right?" He pointed out in a bored tone. Ugh. . . I seriously wanna punch him in the face now!

"FAHAD DO IT AT INSTANT YOU SADIST!!!" I roared at him.

"Geez...don't shout." He came near us and hold Alizah's little hands tried to free them from my hair. As soon as he removed her hands from my hair I sighed out of relief and Alizah started crying. Did she like my hair that much? They are simply a cherry black colour. What's there to like about them so much?

Fahad took her from my hands and patted her back.

That sight warmed my heart. How much of a sore person was Fahad, he was a pure soul when it came to Alizah. It reminded me of my father. How caring he used to be with me. I remember how loving he was. We were a very happy family. Me, mom and Dad but always don't get what you wish to.

"Aww. . . Why is my princess so sad? You should be proud that you defeated a witch." Wait. I spoke too soon.

He looked at me and again turned his neck towards Alizah.

"What happened? Why so silent? Ran out of comebacks?" He sniggered.

"Nothing. Was just remembering about my father. How fathers can be so supportive towards their kids." I said ignoring his previous remark.

"No. It is not necessary." Uh, uh, WHY?

"Why?"

"Never mind let's go down for dinner."

Why is it not necessary according to him?

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! Another chapter of Nada and Fahad's life. Enjoy. Liked it? Comment and vote it. Until then thank you, AllahHafiz, bye and take care ^_^

Also, do share what was your favorite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER ORIGINALLY WRITTEN ON: 24/06/19
CHAPTER REWRITTEN/EDITED AND PUBLISHED ON: 05-05-20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 1.6K 33
A Nikkah which is filled with hatred, fights, bickering and a bit of romance✨ We have all heard of arranged marriage and love marriage but, ever hear...
2.2K 231 14
Her knees felt weak. She sat down on the last stairs. By now, the voices in her head had subsided, and her mind felt blank. With her racing heartbeat...
372K 19K 34
Fahad, a 29 year old business man who has no interest in marriage agrees reluctantly after his mother insists him to get settled in life. Laiba, a vi...
633K 26.5K 38
2 In Spiritual (13-11-2k18) 3 In Spiritual (9-12-2k17) 4 in spiritual (16-11-2k17) 5 In Spiritual (8-10-2k17) ALHAMDULILAH.... "What the hell you th...