Vampire spell (Complete)

By LuLiCamio_Lucifer

for vampire lovers P. S. Don't make any mistake when you chant or when you collect things you need in the spe... More

Mother Vampire White
Mother Vampire Red
Forest Vampire
Vampire Estea
Vampire Estea Grandson
Vampire Estea Daughter
Easy Vampire Spell
Vampire Mistress
Mother Selene
Vampire Lord People
Vampire Lord
Ode to the vampire mother
Vampire Rank
Mother Nyx
Vampire King
author note

Vampire Mother Black

455 6 9
By LuLiCamio_Lucifer

Be warned this is a spell for quick death. Don't do this if you want to be safed the least.
Do it outside at night.

Mother of Darkness ,hear my plea i wish to be a vampire.To have long fangs,red eyes and pale skin.To sell my soul to you.To thrive on blood.To have super strength and speed. So mote it be.

Latin version.
Mater Dei, Dómino meo audire velim causa esse vampire.To tempore habent saevire dente iam ruber oculis pallidus skin.To vendere animam meam ut non Super blood.To you.To uiuit cum principiis vires et celeritate. Sic fiat semper.

P. S. You have been warned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 1.7K 140
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
17.1K 939 64
Set in a post-apocalyptic world, two humans flee their home and encounter some strange things out in the wild. The apocalypse changed people - if you...
17.1K 206 24
Can you? This is heavily involved with the "Ace Attorney" series because I don't know what to name characters. Please tell me if I have to change a p...
52.3M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...