๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–† ๐– ๐–˜๐–’๐–š๐–™๐–˜ .

Af ENOUGH-DENISE

come here thirsty hoes Mere

best present [ kihyun]
you squirts for the first time [ reactions ]
you gives them a blowjob for the first time [ reactions ]
study distractions [ im ]
good morning [ wonho ]
how their moans sound [ reactions ]
you makes them cum during family dinner [ reactions ]
you overstimulates them [ reactions ]
you giving them handjob [ reactions ]
you punish them with toys [ reactions ]
you calls them daddy for the first time [ reactions ]
they tell you to touch yourself [ reactions ]
in good hands [ shownu ]
drive me crazy [ kihyun ]
stress reliever [ jooheon ]
short skirts, thigh highs [ jooheon ]
you make them cum multiple times [ reactions ]
you wants to ride their thigh [ reaction ]
they has mirror sex kink [ reactions ]
you want to try cockwarming [ reactions ]
they hear you moaning and masturbating [ reactions ]
when they're needy [ reactions ]
oral with them [ reactions ]
you ask them to cum on your face [ reactions ]
you ask them to teach you how to give good head [ reactions ]
prove it [ jooheon ]
neither innocent nor guilty [ wonho ]
her little mistakes [ wonho ]
good boy share [ shownu - jooheon ]
"you're so on..." [ i.m ]
slip of the tongue [ hyungwon ]
surrender [ kihyun ]
punishment [ jooheon ]
popcorn [ i.m ]
business meeting [ i.m ]
wanton [ hyungwon ]
lush [ jooheon ]
happy new year [ i.m ]
reminder [ wonho ]
more than okay [ minhyuk ]
hard to breathe [ i.m ]
teach me well [ minhyuk ]
do me [ wonho ]
i can't control myself [ wonho ]

rhythm [ jooheon ]

89.4K 572 844
Af ENOUGH-DENISE

This would be the eighth time she came to the club – my club. I have a handful of establishments of this nature and between them, the one I currently sit in is the best. It’s high end and not filled to the brim with slobbering teenagers that pack fake IDs and little bags of illegal substances.

Hey, I don’t judge. I was a teenager once though I don’t remember much. I was too busy climbing my way to the top of a vicious ladder lined with barbed wire. Pretty sure I’ve made it as far as I wanted. If the number of off-shore bank accounts I have is any indication.

But back to the main character of this story – the beautiful girl who has entered my club and is trying her best to avoid searching for me in the crowd. My lips tug into a smirk. Her eyes are everywhere until they finally settle on me across the room.

When our gazes meet, I lift my drink toward her in acknowledgment and she smiles bashfully, lowering her head in submission to hide the flush across her cheeks.

Wonho notices my movement and follows my line of sight across the room. Once he spots the girl, he shakes his head and teases, “She’s back?”

“They always come back,” I retort before sipping from my glass, ice cubes clinking together.

Changkyun feels out of the loop and has Wonho bring him to speed about what we’re talking about. He also checks out my girl, eyeing her long legs, and taunts, “Your virgin’s back?”

“She’s not a virgin,” I reply, though I haven’t actually found out for myself yet. I’m taking her word for it.

“She acts like it,” Wonho comments, sipping his own drink blithely while a girl grinds in his lap. He gives her a firm slap to the ass to let her know he’s still paying attention.

“Yeah,” murmurs Changkyun. “Whoever is hitting it, ain’t hitting it right.”

“You can say that again,” I groan, burning at the thought of the boy that has sent this goddess running into my arms time and time again.

Wonho grabs his partner by the hips, guiding her to roll her ass back on his crotch, and asks, “Hey, didn’t you get a piece last time?”

My eyes roll. “Nah, I got a kiss and a handful of boob. That’s it.”

“She bolted, I remember,” Wonho adds, hand sliding to the girl’s lower back and putting pressure until she curves it just right.

With a sigh, I think back to nearly a week earlier. My conquest was finally reaching a boiling point. Every time she came to the club, she gravitated to me.

A club definitely wasn’t her scene. She was dragged inside by a friend who desperately wanted to get drunk and laid. I ended up keeping her company and spent most of the night discussing a wide range of subjects with her until she finally fell asleep on me. At that point, I guided her to a cab, handed the driver a few bills, and sent her on her way.

Normally, I don’t chat up girls. I find what buttons they obviously have that leads to getting their panties stuffed in my back pocket.

But this little lamb was different. That’s the nickname I gave her. She was as gentle and innocent as could be and I was dying to break both traits out of her.

The next time she graced my club with her presence, we wound up dancing amidst the crowd. Despite striking me as an untouched princess, she sure knew how to move her hips. I rocked into her from behind, reaching down to hold on to her thighs for dear life. The jeans she wore looked painted on and I couldn’t have been happier.

But the most recent romp did not end as planned. After our previously established routine of flirting at the bar then dry grinding on the dance floor, I subtly led her to a private booth reserved just for me. She had no idea I was the owner of this place and I preferred to keep it that way. Once some girls see dollar signs, the game is over and they drop to their knees for a payout.

I finally had her alone and went in for a kiss the moment the door was closed behind us. She happily complied with my insistent lips and I can still feel the sensation of her nails sinking into my shoulders. I kissed her until she struggled to catch her breath. I kissed her until she moaned into my mouth.

We dropped down on the leather couch and I turned her around, sitting her on my lap and rubbing the growing hard on in my pants against her ass. She whimpered and gasped, clinging to my thighs for balance while I sucked at her neck. My hands left her hips in favor of her bouncing breasts, giving the mounds a squeeze and groaning my approval at how full and soft they were.

And suddenly, she braced herself on me and leapt off, whipping around with a look of pure shame on her beautiful face.

“What?” I asked in surprise.

She combed her disheveled hair out of her eyes and blurted, “I-I have a boyfriend.”

Now, I must preface this by admitting I am no stranger to fucking girls with significant others. But this time, it was different. When girls begged me to take them to heights they could never hit with their men, I typically got off on it.

Not with my little lamb. This time, I was enraged.

Snorting, I leaned back on the couch and told her, “I’m surprised.”

She was expecting a different reaction apparently, because she questioned, “That’s it? You’re surprised?”

“A girl like you should be with a man who knows how to treat you right,” I explained, overlapping my arms behind my head as if I were lounging on some exotic beach.

She scoffed. “He treats me… fine.”

I cracked a smile, resisting the urge to laugh, and asked, “How’s the sex?”

“It’s… good,” she replied flatly.

This time, I openly laughed and pointed out, “Wow, you said that with absolutely no expression on your face.”

“You’re putting me on the spot,” she exclaimed, growing more flustered by the second.

“Nah, that’s not it,” I said, rocking forward before rising to my feet. “When I’m done with the girls I’ve fucked, they take one look at me and can’t help but press their thighs together. Don’t matter whether they’re at a club or in a church.”

She gulped.

I stepped closer, tilting my head. “Do you wanna know what that feels like?”

“Tell me,” she whimpered.

“I can make you feel so good, my little lamb,” I whispered, sliding my fingers into her hair and brushing my lips over her own.

Her breathing stuttered. She wavered on her feet.

Then, her conscience gave her a solid pimp slap across the face and like Wonho said, she bolted.

Admittedly, I expected to never see her again, but this tiny voice in the back of my head teased me that I had given her just enough of a taste that she would come sprinting back for more once she’d sorted out her pathetic moral compass.

And sure enough, here she was.

Though, there was something different about her tonight. She had abandoned her typical conservative look by wearing a little black dress that didn’t leave much to the imagination. Her long legs were on display, accentuated by the highest heels I’d ever seen, though I never paid much attention to shoes. The neckline was square and I spent more time than I would like to acknowledge staring at her cleavage.

But to my surprise, she didn’t meander my way.

We had established a routine in our past seven visits. Sooner or later, we would meet in the middle and the flirting would commence.

Instead, she went to the bar with her friend and ordered a mixed drink. Once she had it in hand, she turned in my direction and lifted the glass in the air, mirroring my earlier toast toward her. I gave her a tiny smile and sipped my drink in sync with her.

If she was expecting me to pursue, she had another thing coming. I have been at this kind of game far longer than she has and my patience is not to be underestimated.

Until the moment she accepted an offer to dance with another man, making eye contact with me the entire time she strode to the glowing floor as if she was boldly daring me to do something.

Oh, what the hell, why not indulge her?

Bracing my hands on my thighs, I slowly stood, noticing the way she stared at me over the boy’s shoulder while swaying lazily in his arms. Never breaking my attention from her face, I stomped over, tapping the interloper on the shoulder and asking, “Mind if I cut in?”

“Dude, this isn’t a…” he started, before laying eyes on me. The moment he recognized my face, he uttered my name, bowed deeply, and scurried away.

My little lamb watched him flee before turning back to me, looking downright shell-shocked. I smirked arrogantly and strutted back to my seat, leaving her standing alone on the dance floor. I could feel her eyes burning holes into my back and I couldn’t have been prouder of myself.

She returned to the bar, ordering another drink and taking a vehement gulp.

“Think you’re gonna crack the virgin tonight?” teased Kihyun at the other end of the sofa, his girlfriend sucking an obvious bruise on to his neck.

“How much money do you have riding on it?” I asked irritably.

Kihyun scoffed and replied, “I have a hundred says you’ll go another week without pussy if she turns you down again.”

“What?”

“You haven’t touched another girl since you met this one,” Wonho explained.

“I like a challenge,” I told them, waving away the bartender when he offered me another drink. I needed to be sober for this.

Lifting my eyes, I saw her looking at me. No one was offering her a dance anymore. They had seen me and knew to back off. I could practically see the wheels turning in her head. She was trying to figure me out.

Assured I had her attention, I held my hand in the air and waved two fingers in a come hither motion. She scowled at being summoned and turned away, swirling her glass before downing the last mouthful.

Like clockwork, she pushed off the bar and stomped in my direction. I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed the view of her walking toward me in that little black dress.

“Hello, again,” she greeted Wonho and Kihyun. Changkyun was long gone to a back room by now.

“Hello, Mary,” replied Wonho, hissing when his date for the night bit his ear.

I rolled my eyes.

“That’s not my name,” she pointed out, annoyed.

Kihyun’s girlfriend broke from his mouth just long enough to warn, “Don’t ask, sweetie.”

My little lamb furrowed her brow before focusing on me. She began wringing her hands nervously as she hung her head and asked, “Jooheon, can we talk? Please?”

“Of course,” I told her, waiting patiently.

She glanced around and added, “In private?”

And there it was. Game over.

“Absolutely,” I assured her, moving to her side and leading her back to the dark booth in the corner of the club. One of my bouncers bowed his head at my approach and opened the door for us, promptly closing it once we had entered.

“You’re a VIP, aren’t you?” she asked curiously.

I shrugged. “You could say that.”

She watched me take a seat on the black sofa and I noticed how her eyes raked down my leather-clad legs as I stretched them.

Smiling warmly, I asked, “What can I do for you, little lamb?”

She chewed on her tongue and announced, “I broke up with my boyfriend.”

I wanted to grin. My chest was burning with pride.

“Awe, my condolences,” I crooned, offering a disingenuous pout.

She huffed petulantly, “Take those condolences and shove them up your ass, Jooheon.”

Grinning from ear to ear, I taunted, “Ooh, someone is feisty tonight.”

“You have no idea,” she murmured, shifting her weight rapidly.

With a shrug, I pressed, “I would love for you to enlighten me.”

“I broke up with him. Now, you and me, we can… you know,” she trailed.

This naïve girl couldn’t even say the words.

I leapt at every opportunity to toy with her and sang, “No, I’m afraid I have no clue.”

She groaned and eventually admitted in a meek whisper, “I want you.”

Raking my tongue across my lip like a predator about to go in for the kill, I shifted mercurially and said, “I’m not to be had for the wanting.”

Her head snapped up, confused to the brim. “I thought that, um…”

“What? That men never turn down sex?” I questioned, making her feel small.

She shook her head and shakily vented, “What the fuck am I doing here?”

It seemed more a question directed at herself.

“Why don’t you tell me?”

“You said you could make me feel good.”

I bobbed my head up and down in affirmation. “Yes, that’s true.”

“Then, do it.”

There was a pause as I let her simmer. Then, I asked rather sternly, “And why should I?”

“Because I need it,” she sighed in defeat, airy and weak.

Cocking my head to the side, I questioned, “You need me?”

“Yes.”

My tongue slid to the corner of my mouth and I practically salivated with how submissive this vixen could be. “What do you need me to do?”

“Anything,” she spoke up. “Everything.”

I groaned, “You strike me as a girl who has never been properly fucked.”

She said nothing, but I could see her shiver at the harshness of my words.

I sighed, waving her forward. “Come here.”

She stepped closer and I patted my thigh. She turned to sit on my lap and I stopped her with both hands.

“No,” I asserted gruffly. “Straddle it.”

She glanced down at my legs and searched my eyes for some kind of answer. I merely stared back at her, waiting for her to give in to what she really wanted.

Swallowing hard, she lowered down on my thigh, knees sinking into the leather cushion of the sofa, and the moment her center met my muscle, she released the breath she had been holding.

“Get yourself off,” I ordered, maneuvering slightly to make myself more comfortable. “Ride my thigh.”

She still didn’t utter a word. I could see the look on her face – she wanted to please. And more importantly, she longed to be ordered around. Bracing her hands on my lower stomach, she took a tentative roll, brushing her clothed core across the taut leather of my pants.

Despite shallow rocking of her hips back and forth, she was too tense and nervous for it to have any effect on her. Looked like she would need a firmer hand.

Reaching forward, I grabbed the neckline of her dress, fingers conveniently caught between her full breasts, and murmured, “Relax.”

“Tell me what to do, Jooheon,” she whispered almost inaudibly. “I’ll do anything you want me to do.”

“I know you will,” I crooned, teasing my knuckles across the swell of her cleavage.

Her breaths stuttered as she grinded on my thigh, grabbing handfuls of the leather material to steady herself. The pants were tight, which meant there wasn’t much for her to cling to, that’s for sure.

“I thought you said you could make me feel good?” she asked in exasperation, avoiding my eyes as I watched her intently.

“Mm,” I hummed nonchalantly.

She grumbled, “Then, why am I doing all the work?”

“Sass me like that again and I’ll smack your ass so hard you’ll think the handprint is permanent,” I warned darkly, voice sinking lower.

Fuck me, she shivered with pleasure at the threat and I smirked my approval.

A moment later, she sucked in a sharp breath as it seemed the friction between her legs was finally starting to spark a reaction. If I didn’t know any better, I would think I could feel a dampness soaking into my pants.

“Did your boyfriend have thick thighs like these?” I asked, surprising myself at the outburst.

“No,” she panted, picking up speed as she found a rhythm she liked.

I pictured a scrawny kid with the thinnest legs possible fitting his hips between her thighs and the mental picture made me boil over with fury. She snapped me out of my reverie when a tiny mewl fell from her lips and snared my attention.

Reaching forward, I pushed my hands up her thighs, beneath the short dress, and found her panties. She quickly gripped my forearms, hips stuttering at the prospect of what I could be doing. I hooked my thumbs in the snug, lacy material and forced my fists to coil around the underwear before pulling hard.

She shrieked in surprise and certainly at the sting of the panties being torn free of her body. My hands returned from beneath her dress and I took in the sight of ripped lace, smiling as I wriggled enough to push them into my back pocket.

“This is mine now,” I quipped, flashing a smile that would undoubtedly get under her skin.

She shifted, adjusting her position, and accidentally landed one of her hands over my crotch. Feeling the growing erection sent her into a panic and she softly apologized.

“Don’t tell me your boyfriend never let you touch his tiny package, sweetheart,” I taunted, grabbing her hand and placing it back over the bulge in my pants.

Turning my wrist caused her to palm me slowly and she swallowed the lump in her throat before finally answering, “I never wanted to.”

“Fuck, baby girl. Why were you wasting your time with that idiot?”

She turned her eyes downward, unable to handle the criticism evident on my face, and murmured timidly, “He’s who everyone expected me to be with.”

“Let me guess – rich, classy, and has probably never done a bad thing in his life? Except bad sex, of course,” I pressed with feigned amusement.

She nodded compliantly, lowered her head further to hide her features in shame.

I reached up, cupping her cheek and forcing her to look at me, muttering, “You’d rather be with someone like me, wouldn’t you? You want the rush, the adrenaline.”

She nodded again. “…Yes.”

“Okay, baby,” I crooned, taking her hips in my grasp and guiding her to roll them again. Her bare pussy rubbed against my leather pants, soaking the material with her juices. Pushing her dress higher up long enough to reach around and grab her firm ass, I squeezed handfuls of the flesh and groaned my appreciation.

She bit her lip, fighting a smile.

Then, I gave her a solid crack on the left cheek. She rocked forward, quickly placing her hands on my waist to steady herself, and gasped as the sound rang out through the small room.

“How dare you waste this perfect, sexy body on that fucker,” I growled and narrowed my eyes, massaging her plump ass to soothe the sting. “You should be fucked hard and often.”

To my pleasant surprise, she turned obstinate and snapped, “Why do you keep bringing him up?”

Because he annoyed me. The very fact that such a marginal man had been inside this goddess infuriated me to no end.

“Why did you let an idiot do as he pleased with you?” I countered, agitated.

Her pride and dignity were insulted, I could tell, and she was quick to change the subject for some attempt at levity. “Why are people scared of you?”

By her tone, she was mocking me and I sternly told her, “They know what I do.”

“What do you do?” she asked, curiosity getting the better of her. Her hips slowed their movements, but I was primed to squeeze her ass and keep her grinding on my thigh.

“I get shit done.”

Her eyes met mine and she softened before whispering, “You’re a bad guy, aren’t you?”

I merely smiled and crooned, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, little lamb. I’m a good boy.”

Of course, I accentuated that last phrase by reaching up and grabbing both of her clothed breasts, squeezing them firmly.

She snorted, chuckling softly. “You’re so full of shit,” she teased, snatching my wrists and prying me away from her chest.

I easily freed myself from her hold and extended my hands. She took them, wrapping her fingers through mine while proceeding to straddle my lap. The moment she lowered down on me, I grunted slightly in the back of my throat.

My cock was aching and the tight pants may as well have been an iron prison. But I needed to take my time with this princess. There was too much of a chance she would bolt if I spooked her again. She reminded me of a deer; so gentle but skittish.

“More,” she groaned, tightening her fingers through mine as she stroked her pussy against the bulge in my pants.

“Guard!” I suddenly shouted.

A heartbeat later, the door opened and the bouncer stepped inside, face devoid of emotion as usual.

My girl was frozen on my lap, shocked I had invited someone inside during our intimate moment, and half expecting she was about to be thrown out.

The stern look on my face melted away and was replaced with a friendly smile as I announced, “We are not to be disturbed. Understood?”

The guard nodded, closing the door behind himself and locking it dutifully.

She finally breathed, gawking at me in disbelief while smacking her hands on my chest. “You asshole, I thought you…” she started angrily.

I swiftly gave her a strong slap to the ass and fixated a glare on her expression of disbelief. “Do I look like you intimidate me even a little?” I asked harshly.

“N-no,” she stammered.

“Then watch your fucking mouth,” I warned, seizing her thighs beneath my fingertips and proceeding to thrust my clothed erection against her lower lips.

Her mouth opened and a faint whimper rolled off of her tongue. She trailed her hands under my shirt, rubbing her palms up my stomach until my skin was visible. She braced herself on my ribs and focused on meeting my leisurely pace.

“Do I make you this hard, baby?” she asked coyly, tilting her head.

“Depends…” I sighed. “Do I make you this wet?”

My fingers traced up her inner thigh, knuckles brushing through the arousal dripping down her skin. I danced my middle finger near her entrance, my dick twitching at the feeling of how soaked she was for me.

“Shit, you’re wetter than a bitch in heat,” I groaned, pushing two fingers into her pussy and biting my lip at the way she stretched to accommodate the intrusion.

A pitiful moan rang through the room and she grabbed fistfuls of my shirt in desperation.

With how amped up she was, it took a few seconds of me pumping my fingers inside of her before she gasped, “Oh, please don’t stop. I’m gonna come.”

At that, I withdrew my hand and grabbed her by the throat, pulling her forward so I could whisper, “You’re not gonna come until every inch of my cock has been swallowed by your tight pussy. You got that?”

She nodded rapidly, eyes wide open, pupils blown to total darkness. This girl had probably never been so aroused in all of her life.

“Now, get my dick out of these fucking pants,” I ordered lowly, releasing my hold on her.

She rocked back, immediately fiddling at my belt. Hurried and frustrated, I knew what build to an orgasm there had been was rapidly falling away. Her hips faltered in trying to grind for some friction while she finally pulled down my zipper and freed my length into her shaky hands.

“It will never fit,” she mumbled, stroking my cock as it curved toward my stomach.

Sensitive, I winced when she rubbed her thumb over the head, twirling her fingers over my shaft with appreciation. “It will fit,” I assured her through gritted teeth.

Her voice turned shaky at the thought. “Are you sure?”

Rolling my eyes, I coaxed, “Angel, you are capable of giving birth. I guarantee, you will accept me.”

Her body thrummed with delight, but in typical inexperienced fashion, she blushed and asked, “How do you know to say these things?”

“I’ve been at this a long time.”

“Oh,” she exhaled, suddenly feeling trite. “Have you slept with a lot of girls?”

“Yes and no,” I replied calmly, relying on my endless patience to answer all of her questions. “I don’t make a habit of putting my dick in something that can’t remember where it’s been for more than two weeks.”

“So you like girls that are more of a challenge?”

I shrugged. “Basically. Where’s the fun in being handed something?”

She raked her tongue across her teeth and pressed demurely, “Then you’re really gonna enjoy being inside your innocent little lamb, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am,” I grunted, holding my cock and guiding it back and forth between her damp folds, coating myself with her sweet arousal.

Her eyes flashed and she asked, “You’re not gonna put something on?”

“Nah, baby,” I growled with a shake of my head. “I’m going in raw.”

She practically purred, but managed an, “Oh.”

“I’m clean. You’re definitely clean. And I have a feeling you’re on something.”

“The pill. Yeah,” she answered.

It continued to amuse me – the way she straddled the fence, fluctuating between her innocent, willing to please side and that occasional spark of trying to even the playing field between us.

My eyes were centered on my length as I continued to stroke it along her lower lips, but I met her gaze long enough to croon, “And you take it the same time every day like a good girl, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do,” she replied instantly.

I snickered. “Of course, you do.”

She gasped for air when the head of my cock brushed over her clit then returned to her entrance, teasing the opening before I exerted a little pressure.

Like clockwork, she pushed at my lower stomach and whined, “Oh god, I’m such a slut.”

“And what has society taught you about being a slut?” I asked calmly, still raking my dick back and forth through her arousal until I was soaked with it. At this point, I was harder than a fucking rock and I couldn’t have been happier.

She tore her nails through her hair, pulling the strands that had fallen across her face. “I’m sleeping with someone I barely know,” she exclaimed, annoyed that I hadn’t figured out the answer myself.

“First of all, we’re not doing anything remotely close to sleep,” I retorted with a shake of my head. “And secondly, you’re about to fuck someone who would sooner break a man’s face than let him touch you.”

She blinked in surprise.

“You’re beautiful and you actually have a brain in that pretty head. And if living out your fantasy makes you a slut, then I guess that’s how it goes, whore.”

She flinched above me, but I recognized the signs. I imagined how badly her pussy had just tightened at what I said.

“Wait a minute, did you like that? Did you like when I called you that?” I asked, pretending to be chagrined and bemused.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she wouldn’t dare admit it.

“Alright, slut, because that’s what you are - mywhore,” I asserted roughly. “Sink down on this dick and get on with it.”

Without hesitation, she lifted her hips and brought them over my cock, still patiently standing at attention. While one hand gripped my length, the other snared a handful of her hair at the back of her head, guiding her downward. Her fingers tightened on my arms, pressing into my skin even harder as the head of my dick pushed into her entrance.

My eyes couldn’t choose where to settle. From watching my cock vanishing insider her to the fucked out look on her face, my attention kept flickering back and forth. She was so wet, I slipped inside her easily and her pussy clenched on me in an instant.

“Good girl,” I crooned, voice trembling as she kept sinking down. “Easy.”

She got about halfway before she came to a stop, moaning loudly as my thick length penetrated her. Her face tensed at the pressure and her legs shuddered against my hips.

“Keep going,” I told her, fixing my hand to her hip and guiding her down. My fingers, still tangled in her hair, tugged to get her lowering again.

“Oh, god,” she gasped as her ass finally met the tops of my thighs, sheathing me to the hilt within her.

Balls deep in her tight, wet heat, it took all of my concentration not to blow my load the second I was fully inside her.

“Ah, fuck,” I groaned under my breath, feeling her walls clamping around me like a vice.

To my surprise, she propped her hands on my chest and proceeded to rock against me, hissing when my length moved too sharply inside her.

“Stop, baby,” I chastised. “Adjust first.”

“Jooheon,” she sighed, lingering with her eyes winched closed.

No woman had ever spoken my name the way she did and I immediately sat up, wrapping my arms tightly around her waist. My lips found her neck, peppering little kisses across her skin. Tentatively, I bounced her gently on my lap, letting my cock slide within her walls smoothly. She grabbed my shoulders and let out a raspy moan.

Still trapping her to me, I curved my hips between her thighs, dragging my cock against her sensitive walls as I drew back before pressing back in. My pace was slow and deliberate until I was satisfied she had stretched enough for me take it to the next level.

But for now, I was perfectly content for her to feel every slight movement of my thick cock thrusting deep inside her.

The moment she began to match my rhythm, I pressed one last kiss to her neck and leaned back again, clinging to her thighs with my broad hands.

“Ride me,” I commanded, letting her finally get a taste of power that can only be found in moments like these.

She didn’t hesitate to obey and I thoroughly enjoyed watching her rise and fall on my length, her ass smacking into the leather of my pants rather loudly. It didn’t take long for her to lose herself on top of me. I could practically see the stress and tension melting away from her. Hair disheveled and sweat marring her skin, she looked beyond beautiful riding the fuck out of me.

Mouth agape, head tilted back, and eyes pressed closed, she couldn’t see the way I stared at her. I was contemplating how much it would cost to erect statues of this woman across the globe.

My hands constantly switched from grasping her thighs, to her hips, her waist, and finally her clothed breasts before beginning the process again. No matter how harshly I squeezed, she didn’t slow down. Up and down alternating to slow circles of her hips, she didn’t follow any patterns.

With a short moan, she leaned forward, shoving both of her hands on my chest to support herself above me, and bounced her ass to a quicker pace.

“Fuck me,” I groaned, pinching her waist in my grasp.

“Lay there and take it,” she retorted, swallowing to wet her dry throat as her voice faltered.

Ever so slowly, I traced my fingers to her lower back, grabbing her dress and tediously drawing it higher up her back. The moment her bare ass was in the clear, I smacked both palms down, a resounding slap echoing through the room.

She squeaked in surprise, before giggling with delight.

Determined, I asked in a low sneer, “Who’s filling you up?”

“Jooheon.”

My hands tangled in her hair, drawing her attention. “Who are you riding?”

“Jooheon.”

Feeling her slow down, I hissed, “What are you doing?”

“Whatever I want,” she replied arrogantly, proceeding to straighten her back.

Yanking on her hair, bringing her back to my level, I whispered, “You do whatever you want so long as it pleases me. Do we understand each other?”

Grinning, she replied, “Yes, sir.”

“That’s a good girl,” I crooned, grabbing her by the throat and exerting some pressure until I heard her exhale caught short. “Such a beautiful bitch.”

Mouth locked open, no air passed through. My other fist remained coiled in her long locks while I held her flow of oxygen at bay. Her eyes widened before rolling back, hips bucking wildly into mine in an attempt to sate me.

The moment a dark crimson began to flush her face, I released her, overly pleased with the way she gasped and choked for air. While she was dazed, I sat up, trapping her in my arms again and driving up into her heat.

A sharp raspy moan fell from her lips with every harsh snap of my hips, driving my length deep inside her. Every breath was hard and mangled with sweet nothings. Truth be told, I had never heard such perfect noises in my life.

“That’s it, baby,” I grunted, pinching her hips. “Talk to me.”

“It’s so good,” she managed to keen.

Grabbing handfuls of her ass, I pounded into her nice and rough, listening to her suck in an inhale through gritted teeth. Her body tensed against mine, but her pussy clamped on me with pleasure and she didn’t tap out.

“Hurts, doesn’t it?” I asked, keeping up my merciless thrusts.

She nodded rapidly against my shoulder.

“You like when it hurts a little, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she wheezed into my ear, raking her nails down my back.

“That’s right, bitch. Take it. You love it.”

“I love it,” she whimpered.

The flesh of her hips bruised under my fingers as I held her in place, bucking into her harder and harder. Her core welcomed me back every time, pulsing around my cock with nothing but delight. Her arousal pooled down to my balls and made the room echo with the sound of wet, hot sex.

Crossing her arms behind my shoulders and head, I felt her fingers wind into my hair and her lips settled against my ear. I expected her to beg for mercy with how hard I was fucking her, but all I could hear were her pants and whimpers.

Until she finally cried, “Fuck, I’m gonna come. Jooheon…”

Giving her an affectionate bite at the base of her neck, I brought one of my hands to the apex of her thighs, rubbing at her clit with my thumb. With a grunt, I slowed my pace only slightly, driving into the spot I knew rendered her speechless. Exerting some pressure on her clit, I had her right where I wanted her when she started moaning with every gulp of air.

“Jooheon,” she managed to plead, squeezing her already tightly wound fists in my hair and my shirt. “Jooheon!”

There wasn’t anything I needed to say to throw her over the edge even though I had plenty of material that would have worked. With a rough push of my hips and a pinch of her clit, her walls pulsated around me and her spine arched. Hands and legs shaking, she tried to escape me, but there was nowhere to run.

A long train of profanity fell from her mouth while she climaxed in my arms and I anchored her to me tightly. Staving off the urge to finish inside her, I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes while her pussy tightened and tightened in waves. Her head fell back, chest heaving for oxygen, and she finally let out the wanton moan she’d been holding.

Some comment I couldn’t understand slipped from her mouth before she crashed into me, collapsing on to my shoulder and shuddering uncontrollably while I held her.

“That’s what we call an orgasm,” I teased, condescending.

“Shut up,” she groaned into my jaw, still trembling.

I snickered and continued bouncing her slowly in my lap, riding out her aftershocks of sensitivity and listening to her hiss through gritted teeth.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, I bit and sucked a path up her neck. When I reached her ear, I whispered darkly, “My turn.”

Pulling her on to her back on the leather couch, I settled between her thighs and drove my length back into her sensitive core. She yelled my name, digging her nails into my arms while I snapped my cock in and out of her at a brutal pace. Listening to my groans must have tipped her off that I was chasing my own end, because she spread her legs farther to give me more room to work with and held on to me for dear life.

Propped on my elbows, my lips brushed against her brow and I turned to bury my face in her hair, trying to stifle my moans with how hard I was pounding into her. She took it like a champ though and the sound of her wet release as our bodies collided over and over was enough to make me lose my mind.

Raking her nails up and down my shoulders, she smirked while listening to my grunts and crooned, “That’s it, baby.”

Rising just enough, I clamped my hand over her mouth, enjoying her muffled gasps and cries as I finally released my load in her. Fire raced up my spine like someone was dragging a white hot brand down my back.

My cock swelled within her before filling her with my cum and I couldn’t help but moan her name as I shuddered above her. Her eyes were fixated on me, hands dropping alongside her shoulders on the couch as she lay there perfectly submissive, humming ever so softly against my palm that pressed over her mouth.

And with a long, quiet, “Fuck,” I dropped on top of her, crushing her smaller frame beneath mine and keeping my length deep inside her. I wasn’t ready to be parted from her yet.

I finally pulled my hand away, freeing her lips, and slid my arms under her to take some of my weight off of her chest. She shifted her hips and I growled my disapproval, but I was pleasantly surprised when she tucked her ankles to the inside of my knees.

“Ah, don’t do that,” I gasped, feeling her flexing her innermost walls on my sensitive length.

She snickered at the rare chance to torture me and raked a hand into her tousled hair to draw the strands from her flushed face. I lifted my head to kiss her squarely on the mouth for the first time since this tryst began. She smiled against my lips, greeting my aggressive tongue with her own. Her teeth clamped on my bottom lip and tugged, earning a little whine from me.

Sitting up and finally sliding out of her core, I pressed my palms to the fronts of her knees, angling her legs back toward her chest until her hips shifted. My hands stroked up and down her thighs, encouraging her to stay in that position.

“What are you doing?” she asked, shuddering.

“Keep my cum in you,” I told her.

“Oh, god,” she groaned, rubbing her brow. “How can you keep turning me on with this filthy shit?”

“I had you figured out from day one, baby girl,” I teased playfully, though it was definitely the truth. “You like to be man handled.”

Watching me sit up and get myself together, she chortled and whined, “How am I destroyed and you’re fine?”

Turning to rake my eyes up and down her form, overly content with her draped motionless on the couch, I replied, “I get my pleasure from pleasuring you.”

She sighed.

“Do you wanna go upstairs and make a night of this?” I asked offhandedly.

She finally stirred, wobbling to her feet and smoothing out her dress. “I have to get going.”

Glancing down to see my release running down her thigh, I murmured, “You’re going back to him, aren’t you?”

Having been adjusting her bra, she lifted her head and met my eyes before saying, “Probably.”

I scoffed in disbelief, but mostly disappointment, and snapped, “You broke up with him so you could have your night of fun and then go rushing back to him.”

“What do you expect, Jooheon?” she barked irritably. “It’s not like you were planning on keeping me around now that you got in my pants, right?”

“You don’t know that,” I huffed under my breath.

My answer only annoyed her and she rebuffed, “Oh, please. You go through a different girl every week. We both got what we wanted. Stop being a dick about this.”

I advanced on her then, grabbing her by the jaw and backing her into the wall of the private booth. She squeaked when her shoulders collided into the barrier and I clearly had her undivided attention.

“You think this will make it better? Do you think closing your eyes and pretending it’s me when he’s inside you will make it okay?”

She blinked rapidly. “Jooheon…”

“That’s okay, baby. Come running back to me every time he leaves you feeling empty and used.”

She whimpered, “Stop.”

“I can imagine the look on your face when you realize you’ve screamed the wrong name during…”

“Stop it!” she shouted.

With a shrug, I crooned, “The truth hurts, little lamb.”

“You’re jealous,” she sighed in realization. “You’re jealous, aren’t you?”

“Of him? Never,” I hissed, though I wasn’t entirely convincing.

“You think I’m yours. The thought of him touching me burns you up, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” I finally admitted, sitting back on the sofa and propping my elbows on my thighs.

There was a lull of silence and I could feel her eyes dutifully on me. Eventually, she smarted, “Then, where do we go from here, Jooheon?”

“Don’t go back to him,” I replied firmly.

She was quick to acquiesce, “Okay, then what?”

“I can give you what you want.”

Her face tensed and she murmured, “You’re dangerous.”

“Very,” I answered smugly. “But not to you.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” she snapped impatiently.

“I’m dangerous but never to you. You will never know fear from me.”

She shook her head, resistant. “Any relationship between us would never amount to anything. You have to know that.”

I knew I had her in that moment. “Then, again I’ll ask – do you wanna go upstairs and make a night of this?”

Her eyes trailed from my eyes to my lips and back. Then, with a mischievous smile, she whispered, “Only if you promise to fuck me hard and often like I deserve.”

I was reminded of my words from earlier and grinned at her with pride, retorting, “And so the lamb gets into bed with the lion.”

© tumblr

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.5K 10
Kihyun is tired, so fucking tired. It was about time he finally broke.
19K 955 32
11/17/19 to 01/26/21 published 01/20/21 to 08/29/21
13.8K 546 17
changkyun always found a way to tease or flirt with his best friend. everything is fine until kihyun starts returning his actions.
246 41 43
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20