The Sister Ouran High School...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... More

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Kyoya and Tamaki

20.5K 536 399
By FreeFlyer68

I was walking through the park with Haruhi when I heard my name being called.

   " Y/n! "

I turned around and saw Tamaki running towards me. Kyoya was behind him, but he was walking. They came our way and I could feel Haruhi wanting to leave. 

   " Hi, Tamaki. Hello, Kyoya. "

   " Hello Y/n and Haruhi. " Kyoya said calmly.

   " Hi, my daughters! "

Tamaki hugged both of us and Haruhi slipped away.

   " At least one daughter loves me! "

   " I'm not your daughter Tamaki. "

   " Sure you're not. " He said jokingly and he ruffled my hair.

   " Tamaki!!! Don't ruffle my hair. "

I pulled away from Tamaki and started trying to fix my hair. When I finished I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked and saw Kyoya was the one who put his arm around my shoulder.

   " Let us continue walking. Shall we Tamaki? "

   " Yes! Let's continue. "

   " Wait. Where did Haruhi go? "

I looked around and she was gone.

   " Dang it Haruhi. "

   " Was there anywhere specific you were walking princess? "

   " No, not really. We were just walking through the park and talking. " 

   " That's what we were doing so let's just continue it. " Kyoya said.

   " Okay. "

We continued walking through the park and looking at all the kids running around and the sunlight shining on our faces. 

   " So, Y/n how do you like being a hostess? " Kyoya asked.

   " It's fun. I've made a lot of good friends and the guests seem to like me a lot so that's good to help off the debt. "

   " Yes, your sales have been very high lately. You know Valentine's day is coming up. Do you have a special someone you are planning to share it with? "

   " No. I'll probably just spend it with Haruhi at home. "

   " What if you were asked? "

   " It would depend on who asked. That's an interesting thought though, isn't it? "

   " It is. "

   " Y/n! Kyoya come here! "

Kyoya and I walked towards where Tamaki was to see a golden retriever licking him a lot.

   " This dog seems to really like you, Tamaki. "

   " What can I say? These good looks will attract anyone. "

   " Are you sure about that? "

   " 100% positive! "

   " Okay. " I said laughing.

I got on my knees and the dog ran to me. I started petting the dog and Tamaki joined me.

   " Looks like I'm not the only one here with the good looks. "

   " Looks like it. "

I petted the dog a little more and stood up. I helped Tamaki stand and we started walking around. Then we left the park. We walked to this snowcone stand and I asked for 3. He handed me one with strawberry, F/f, and blueberry. I walked back to the boys who sat on the water fountain edge. I saw them arguing about something.

   " What are you two arguing about? "

   " We are arguing about how to hold a girl. "

   " Oh. Research I guess? "

   " Exactly! "

I handed them their snowcones and sat in between them. 

   " Can I join in the argument? "

   " Sure. Tamaki, you go first. "

   " Alright. How I think the best way to hold a girl is like this. "

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. He pulled my head closer until it rested on his chest. He lifted my head up and I stared at him.

   " I think this is the best method to hold a girl. You get to cuddle her and kiss her if you wish. "

   " U-Umm. O-O-Okay. "

   " This is my theory. " I heard Kyoya said.

He tore me away from Tamaki's hold. My side was pressed against his side and his arm was wrapped around me. He turned my head and I realized that our faces were only centimeters apart.

   " I think this would be the best position because it would be easier to kiss her. "

   " U-Ummmm. A-Alright. "

Tamaki pulled me out of his grasp and brought me to sit between them.

   " Which would it be Y/n? " Tamaki asked as I noticed his glare at Kyoya.

   " I-I mean they both are very efficient. I would have to say Tamaki's because it was comfortable. "

   " If you change your answer to me I'll take off a portion of your debt. " Kyoya said with a smile.

   " I lied Kyoyas was my favorite. "

   " What!? That was cheating! "

    " I believe its called bribing. " He replied.

I saw Tamaki stand and was about to walk over to him when he slipped on a banana. He slipped and accidentally pushed Kyoya into the fountain. His death note booklet was safe though. I started laughing as Kyoya glared menacingly at Tamaki.

   " Kyoya I'm so sorry please don't kill me. "

   "Too late Tamaki. "

Kyoya stood up and grabbed Tamaki and flipped him over and into the water. They were both soaking wet now. I continued to laugh as they both started throwing water at each other. 

   " What are you laughing at? "

I stopped laughing and looked at them. They both smirked and started running towards me.

   " No! "

I got up and started running, but I felt my wrist being pulled back. I was tugged and pulled into a wet hug. Kyoya hugged me from behind while Tamaki hugged me from the front. My clothes started getting soaked.

   " Guys why! "

   " Cause it's funny princess. "

   " Not for me. "

They let go and I took my shoes off. I put my feet in the water and looked at all the kids running around. They seemed to be having fun.

   " We will walk you, home princess. "

   " Okay. "

I took my feet out of the water and shook them off. I put my sock and shoe on my right foot and I was about to do the same with my left, but a kid ran by and stomped on my foot accidentally ( T-T this actually happened to me not too long ago. ).

   " Ow!" 

   " Sorry miss! "

   " It's fine. " I said through gritted teeth.

The kid ran off and Kyoya looked at my foot.

   " You'll have a nasty bruise tomorrow. "

   " It feels like it. "

I put my sock on and slipped my shoe on. I stood up and started walking to the exit of the park with Tamaki and Kyoya following me. They did as they said and walked me home. I said goodbye to them and walked inside. Haruhi was asleep so I stayed up with dad and talked about stuff over tea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
12.3K 328 49
A slow-burn romance fanfic in where: The new student of Ouran Academy, (Y/N), finds out about the infamous Host Club after an awkward run-in with the...
5.8K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...
204K 6.3K 34
two twins trapped in their own little world unlike the hitachin brothers they have everything incomin besides for one thing. they are kicked out of s...