The Shy Couple (HueningKai ff)

By KatalinaCat123

Y/n liking a boy, but the boy likes another girl. One day he finds out about what the girl he likes has been... More

Crush- chapter 1
Yes or no? Chapter 2
Yougotnojams street-Chapter3
Revenge-Chapter 4
Sleepover- Chapter 5
Cousin- Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Surprise-chapter 4

859 30 11
By KatalinaCat123

The sound of an alarm fills the room. Y/n groans and gets out of the bed. "Y/N WAKE UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!" Jisoo yelled in between the alarm. "I'm up!" Y/n said getting out of bed.

Hueningkai POV
I walk to school and see Y/n walking and looking at her phone. She started to walk off the sidewalk and I see a car coming Y/n's way. I see the car get closer to Y/n, I quickly run to Y/n and grab her hand. "What are you doing?!" Y/n half yelled "I'm saving you from getting ran over" I say as we both look at the car that was about to run Y/n over.

"Thanks, I'm sorry for bothering you..." she says looking down "no no no it's okay" I say holding both her han. Her cheeks turn bright red. She quickly moves her hands and feels her face "u-um I should get going to school." She says then runs away.

Y/n POV
I was so embarrassed! His hands are soft. WoW I wanna hold his hands again!!!!!!!! Djwkdlsdlwuzjgahud3@//67:!  Okay.... I need to be thinking about today's test.
5 mins l8er
I walk to my locker and get my books. As usual Alison comes up to me and say bad things about me. I give her a bored look "aren't you tried of just bothering me? What do you find so fun of bothering me and me saying nothing back?" She looks at me with a mad face "shut up bitch don't talk to me" she pushes me. I push her back and she pushes me harder causing me to fall. She punches me. Her punches get harder and my nose starts to bleed. I start to get dizzy. Someone pushes Alison and carry me bridal style to the nurse.

(Idek why I put that whole part in this chapter it's not even about Yar coming to surprise her.)

1 week l8er

I hear a knock on the door. I get up and opened it. I see someone that I thought I would never see here in Korea. "YaR!!! YoU'rE hErE" I say and hug her tightly "hoi" she says. I grab her hand and take her to my treehouse. "Wow! You've got a lot of stuff in here" she says surprised at the amount of things I have in the treehouse. "Yeah I know. My room is kinda boring sometimes so I spent all my money on decorations and entertainment for the treehouse."  I say looking out the little window.

I spot HueningKai walking towards my house. Yarely starts squealing when she sees a poster of BTS in a box with her name on it. Kai looks over where the treehouse is. "YaReLy ShUsh" I complained "jUnGkooKIE" she squeals "whErE dId yOU fInd ThaT?!" I almost yell "under the table..." she says quietly "HEY GIRLS! KAI YOUR CUTIE HAS ARRIVED!!" Hueningkai yells as he walks to us.

Idk why this took time. I have two other books with unfinished chapters so I'm kinda rushing. School is starting in a couple of weeks so it's probably gonna be a bit harder to update :( i try to update faster it's just that I'm running out of ideas, it's probably because I've been playing roblox too much ;-;

Anyways hope you laik this chapter (you probably don't because it's suCkZ)

Cute Soobin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...