Imperfect Flower | Brock Lesn...

By sunangelxxi

One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn't exist.....Withou... More

Imperfect Flower
Cover
Prelude
Playlist
Epigraph
Cast
Wikipedia
Chapter Zero
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Six

3.2K 106 6
By sunangelxxi

Chapter Six | Summer Vibes

June | July 2019

679, 889 likes

fatima_lira God is a Woman, don't @ me

View all 4,031 comments

udecollection Beautiful 🔥🔥🔥😊

cubanbaby77 😍🔥

1,000,000 likes

fatima_lira 24 weeks still givin SHAPE 😅😂
Dress: @sorellaboutique

View all 1,103 comments

im.shordymac Sherbet 😻

thebiggestderrickindaworld 🍊🧡🍊🧡🧡🍊🧡🍊🧡🍊🧡🧡🍊🍊🧡🍊🧡🍊🧡🍊🍊

Liked by thebriebella, marysemizanin, brocklesnar, and 976,091 others

fatima_lira I'm not done posting pics 🙈
@iconswim

View all 740 comments

arthurseems 🔥😍😮

Liked by missnikkiibaby and 749,132 others

fatima_lira When you the pink starburst 💫
(SWIPE) @fashionnova

View all 373 comments

dollface__k @gorgeouzsnipa

missbee_fanpage Beautiful

Liked by marysemizanin, nickiminaj, kyliejenner, and 1,022,100 others

fatima_lira We dope girls, we flawless. We the poster girls for all this. nickiminaj 🔥❤️

View all 14,899 comments

stassijenkins wrestling wives

blacchyna y'all so cute 😍

kyliejenner 😍😍😍

nickiminaj repost ❤️

"Girl, did Stéphane come to you about doing table for three?" Onika asked me as we sat in catering.

"Yeah, She did." I answered.

"I talked to Joe about it and he said it was a good idea but I'm only doing it if you do it and who is the third person?" Onika said.

"I don't know I heard it was Brie or Maryse maybe even Trinity. Plus, I have to talk to Brock about it. You know we love our privacy." I said.

"Yes, Joe and I are the same way but I think it would be fun and plus we don't have to reveal a lot about our relationships or just let whoever the third person is do all the talking." Onika said.

"True but how's the wedding planning?" I asked.

"Everything is done and perfect. Just waiting on the big day and hopefully your ass don't go into labor or anything." Onika answered.

"Girl, I'm not due anytime soon and I cannot wait to see what you have planned." I said.

"The turn up is real at my wedding. It's a grand affair." She said.

We laughed.

-

New Table For Three Featuring WWE Famous Wives Set For Monday

WWE has revealed that a brand new WWE Table For Three will be put on the WWE Network following Monday Night Raw this week.

This will be a slightly different episode, however, as there will be one WWE Superstar involved, so, it will be three wives of wrestlers. The wives of Roman Reigns (Nicki Minaj), Jimmy Uso and WWE Superstar Naomi (Trinity Fatu), and Brock Lesnar (Fatima Lesnar) will all be on the episode, discussing their side of the business and their own fame.

-

Liked by trinityfatu, fatima_lira, natbynature, and 2,109,110 others

nickiminaj Table For Three : Famous Wives 😍 fatima_lira trinityfatu wwe

View all 34,091 comments

fatima_lira baddies 😍

trinityfatu soul sisters 💕

marysemizanin my favorite table for three

nickiminaj marysemizanin I'm coming to see you soon boo

marysemizanin nickiminaj I'll be waiting

thenikkibella you girls killed it ❤️

-

The director had the guys accompany us to the table. I guess so the fans watching could know who was with who.

Joe pulled out a chair for Onika and Onika took a seat and he kissed her before walking away.

Jon did same with Trinity and they fist bumped and he walked away.

"Hey, Brock." I said as he helps me sit down.

"Hey, Onika." Brock said as he kisses my forehead.

"What we about to eat?" I asked as Brock walked away.

"I think we about to eat Wendy's." Trinity answered.

"Yes." Onika said, clapping her hands as they placed down Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets with French fries and a couple of burgers. "I'm about to eat all of this and y'all can just talk." Onika said, opening up a dipping sauce and dipping a chicken nugget as Trinity started talking.

She revealed how Jon and her first met and what attracted her to him as Onika was fucking up the spicy chicken nuggets. Thank God, Wendy's brought them back.

"Believe it or not, Brock and I met at a club in Las Vegas on my birthday and he tracked me down two weeks later and we've stuck like glue since then." I said, sharing how Brock and I first met.

"And now y'all run off and got married with a baby on the way." Trinity said.

"I mean one of the things that I love about him is that when he wants something he's not afraid to tell you or whatever. He's going to do it." I said.

"I met Roman at a charity event. He came up to me and basically said I was going to be his wife. I laughed at him and I was like boy bye. He basically told to come out to Florida for a date so I said yes. Since then we have been together and now our wedding is coming in two weeks." Onika said as she took a sip of her orange juice.

So we were taking about how each guy proposed to us and Onika was laughing at I what said about Brock basically put the ring on my finger while I was finding out the sex of our unborn baby.

"That's so unique." Trinity said.

"Roman and I were in Paris when he asked to marry me. He took me out to dinner and he was talking about spending his life with me. I was like yes, I'll marry you. He was like wait let me finish. I laughed then we waited like two months and we went to get our marriage license." Onika said.

Then we talked about how we deal with the guys being on the road. Trinity didn't talk much since she's always on the road with her husband.

We also talk about the our interaction with the fans and how the guys handle fans coming up to them out in public and we feel about it.

Soon we talked about our identities outside of our men and our careers. We talked about expanding our brands.

Then to close it out we talked about how we felt about filming this and how close we are.

"Cut! Thank you, ladies." The director said.

"Oh, Thank God, I gotta pee." I said, getting up and walking away to find a bathroom.

Trinity and Onika laughed watching me waddling away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.4K 19
You pull out that cash, I tell you how I want it I took a chance aint paid a dime for it One roll of the dice, you were by my side I'm just a lucky g...
64K 1.9K 27
***WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FAN FICTION JUNE 2017*** Kate Dawson's life was picture perfect. She had a good job, an amazing fiancé, and a beautiful baby...
15.7K 392 44
This is my first story, so please, no hate. I am collabbing with my fiance, @Ben10thejoker to help and work together. I am bad at writing descriptio...
54.8K 1.2K 30
Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm sick and tired of you just taking right o...