【MISTAKE】𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖐...

By Honey_Devil

"Thís вσσk ís undєr hєαvч rєvísíσn" ʏ/ɴ ,ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴇʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ɢʀᴀsᴘ... More

꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙꧂
꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚꧂
꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 ꧂
꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜꧂

꧁ ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 ꧂

2.1K 42 5
By Honey_Devil

°o°o ᗪEᐯEᒪIᔕᕼ o°o°

She was filled with dread.

Sweat trickled down her bloodied cheek as her nostrils burned from the sheer cold air, followed by her gasping heavily for air.

She's been on the run for a while, finally free of the hell she was dragged in.

She wanted to cry; her mind was fragmenting into millions of pieces as a result of the spreading headache and body aches.

She was so tired of life, she wondered what she had done wrong.
Was it really such a sin to meet that man? Her heart had fallen into the devil's clutches. Subjecting her body to such perilous but addictive pleasure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
625K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
89.3K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...