Won't Give Up on You - Kane B...

By Walela99

Kane Brown enjoys what he does but lately things have become stressful and overwhelming for him. So much so t... More

Panic
Mass Media
Georgia Runaway
Radiator
Storefront
Emery Creek Trail
Better Place
Late Night Fire
Mama
Sawyer's Song
Media Mania
Lose It
What Ifs
Dirt Roads & Dust
Sanctuary
Change of Pace
Won't Give Up On You
I am Sawyer

**Sequel Announcement**

639 13 4
By Walela99

Hello!

I am excited to announce that while this book, Won't Give Up on You - Kane Brown Love Story, has been finished, I have received multiple requests for a sequel.

And I'm even more excited to announce that I have already posted around 6 chapters, at the moment of this post, for the book Thunder In the Rain ~ Kane Brown Love Story Sequel.

I encourage you to take a look, and follow them on their journey, as I can definitely say that we have not seen the last of Kane Brown and Sawyer Michigan.

Thank you to all my readers. Feel free to follow me so you don't miss anything, vote, and comment!

Thunder In The Rain ~ Kane Brown Love Story Sequel:

After his team relented, Kane Brown was allowed to publicly date Sawyer Michigan, the girl who helped restore his faith in his talents and calm his nerves, stopping his panic attacks in their tracks. With her growing modeling career and his touring, will this couple stand through the storms that come their way? Will Kane pop the question that everyone has been holding their breath to hear? Or will the pressure cause them both to crack and fall apart? After all, no one can be perfect, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
13.3K 249 28
A car crash is all it takes to have everything stripped from you. When Phoenix Merton is involved in a car crash with an unlikely soul, who knows the...
69.5K 1.2K 40
Rylee reunites with her old best friend, Austin. She has a fear of them ruining their friendship, but he has other plans for their relationship.
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...