Fairy Tail: Secrets within th...

بواسطة kaintw

Fairy Tail, a guild filled with strong, wizards, consider themselves as a big family. Nothing can stand betwe... المزيد

CHARACTER PROFILE
Chapter 1: Welcome back
Chapter 2: The return of the Thunder Lord
Chapter 3: Miss Fairy's worries
Chapter 4: The Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 5: The True Strength
Chapter 6: Truth
Chapter 7: Fantasia
Chapter 8: The unexpected outcome
Chapter 9: aftermath
Chapter 10: The Sabertooth's master
Chapter 11: Sabertooth's mysterious Master
Chapter 12: Training with seals on Minerva
Chapter 13: X791 arc (part 1)
Chapter 14: X791 arc(part 2)
Chapter 15: The mission given by the Magic Council
Chapter 16: Hunting some werewolfs
Chapter 17: Discovery and Revenge
Chapter 18: Stopping the frenetic Masochist
Chapter 19: Memories and Future plans
Chapter 20: The news of the Sabertooth master
Chapter 21: Meeting an old friend whose lost seven years time
Chapter 22: Strategy
Chapter 23: Blood Relative
Chapter 24: Leaving for Crocus
Chapter 25: Quin Heartfilia
Chapter 26: True feelings
Chapter 27: The waitress in Sun Bar
Chapter 28: Reunion and invitation
Chapter 29: The opposite action
Chapter 30: The swimsuit competition
Chapter 31: Wedding dress
Chapter 32: Wedding dress 2
Chapter 33: Temptation
Chapter 34: Release
Chapter 35: The Rescue
Chapter 36: The two Blonde's Search
Chapter 37: The Blessing
Chapter 38: Comparison of two guilds
Chapter 39: It's time to decide
Chapter 40: Exposure
Chapter 41: Resignation
Chapter 42: The michivious one
Chapter 43: Naval Battle
Chapter 44: The Exceed's realisation
Chapter 45: Encounter with a cat
Chapter 46: The Reunion of a dragon and a cat
Chapter 47: The Dragons' invasion
Chapter 48: Reuion with Twin Dragons
Chpater 49: Reversed Time
Chapter 50: Encounter with the ice and water mage
Chapter 51: Jamie Quintana
Chapter 53: The Grand Ceremony in the Castle
Chapter 55: Reunion
Chapter 56: You are mine
Chapter 57: No regrets

Chapter 52: Demolished Eclipse gate

2.6K 89 11
بواسطة kaintw

"Get away from here!!! Everyone get away from the door!!!"

The scream from blue exceed had caught the attention of the people surrounding the eclipse gate. They were trying to break the eclipse gate in order to reset the terrifying future ahead. Lucy is resolute in destroying the nefarious enormous door, as she had promised her future self to change the dreadful future awaiting them. However, numerous abortive strategies were used and there's no progress to the current situation. The dragons were still attacking the city when the other guild mages and dragon slayers were annihilating the dragons. If this stagnant situation continues, the dragons had a higher possibility to take over the capital.

We have to do something to destroy the eclipse gate, but we don't have enough power.

Nervously pondering another solution, Lucy heard a scream that caught her attention. When she turned around, she saw a huge figure launching toward her. Stupified about the mysterious launching figure, Lucy's body unconditionally crouched down as her hand subconsciously covering her ear, anxious of the incoming attack from the enormous figure. A gust of wind blows over her head as the clamourous smash echoes from her back. Overheard the loud defeating clash, she immediately turned around and saw a large dragon was unconscious from the attack of a flaming dragon. However, Lucy's eyes aren't focused on the result of the two dragon's fight, she stared at the small fragments that laid under the dragon. Lucy finds recognition to the small fragments under the dragon with the eclipse door's pattern and structure. The eclipse door was evidently smashed into the pieces by the unconscious dragon during its fall.

A small figure emerged from the collapsed dragon. A very familiar figure. Smiling with jubilation, Lucy shouted for the hero that had saved the tragic situation.

"Natsu!!!!"

"He destroys the door!!!"

He really did it! He defeated the dragons and protected the future.

With Happy running towards the pink-haired teen, Lucy felt a warm sensation on her cheek as she touches her cheeks seeking for confirmation. Her tears were overflowing, dripping out from her eyes. Yet there's a radiant smile laid upon her lips, unconsciously her feet mosey on its way to the pink haired dragon slayer. She walked then accelerated to running and launching herself towards the two, envelopes the two with a hug.

Thank you for keeping the promise from protecting the future, Happy, Natsu.
_________________________________________

The small dragons glows brightly as the enormous amount of mana slowly creasing away, fading into the starry sky. Along with the disappearing dragons, Gray, Juvia, Melody and Lyon cheered frenetically, joyously for ending of the battle.

"So it had finally ended."

Pushing the cracked surface of the destroyed buildings, Jamie stood up with exhaustion and let out a relief smile. While the five mages were attacking the small dragons, Jamie constantly rushed behind them to heal wounds and replenishing their mana levels. The amounts of small dragon had slowly decreased as Jamie felt her mana levels have drained to a dangerous level by the constant heals that she give to the other mages. Jamie then sat down and tried to rest in order to replenish her mana lose, watching over the five remaining mages defeating the small dragons. Her lethargic leg were shaking and she almost stumbled forward when Minerva catches her from her behind.

"Sorry, I have lost strength."

"No worries. So are we walking to the main gathering area?"

Minerva took Jamie's arm over her shoulders as she whispered the last sentence in a softer tone. Their high, frenetic laughters had gladdened the purple-haired mage as she raised a hand gesture signalling the black-haired mage to let her go.

Staring the four mages, it reminded her the four teens that she used to hang around. The mischievous puppet master, the cool-head Dark Écriture leader, the prideful self-proclaim Fairy and lastly-

Jamie had her eyes closed as a faint figure's back appeared in front of her. The figure then turned his head toward her, grinning at herself. The other three appeared behind him as if they are waiting for her to join them. A weary smile plastered on her face when she saw them standing in front of her. Shaking her head, she slightly apologised within her heart as she walked passed them without looking back.

But sorry Bick-nii, I'm can't join you guys. There's someone waiting for me to go back to them. I'm going to take a different path from you guys, so please don't resent me.

When Jamie reopened her eyes, a tint of purple glitter within her eyes as she turned away from the four smiling.

I wish you all doing well whatever you are. I will continue to walk my way while you walk yours.

"No, lets prepare to head back to our guild."

Minerva looked bewildered at Jamie's change, yet her surprise expression was replaced with a relieved smile.

"As you wish, Master."
_________________________________________

"So tell me again. Why are we changing into these flamboyant dresses?"

The woman with her shoulder-length hair dyed back to black, staring the systematically hanged gowns with annoyance. Jamie and Minerva are currently at the Mercurius palace's private rooms, also know as the Flower Light Palace: Mercurius. They were preparing for the party that was hosted by the King, Toma E. Fiore in celebration for the end of the war and expressing his gratitude towards the guild mages for helping out in the war. All the guilds that helped out that night had been invited to this grand celebration.

Jamie who wanted to avoid the event, got invited to the party due to Gray and Juvia act of kindness in telling the king about that Sabertooth's second guildmaster help them out. And since it's impolite to reject that King's offer, Jamie was inevitably required to attend the glamorous event.

"Well, it's not like we couldn't leave. Sting and the others wanted to stay behind and join the party, so if you want to leave Crocus, we are leaving Sting and the others behind."

Minerva requested for renting some glorious dress from the clothes shop in town since they didn't brought any formal dress to the capital. She helplessly sighed at her guildmaster's childish attitude as her eyes were fixed to the rack of dress in front of her.

"You know we still need to head to Sabertooth to rebuild the guild right?"

"We couldn't do anything when publicly, Sting is still Sabertooth's current guildmaster."

"We can still do something, like organising a training plan or changing the moral aspect within the guild."

"It's not like someone who let the guild to rust for a few months has the right to say. Practically speaking, you just want to make excuses to not see the Fairy Tail member with your current identity, right?"

Along Minerva's years of experience with Jamie, Minerva see through Jamie's complaints and pointed out the truth that Jamie has been hiding. Jamie flinched at Minerva's forthright speech and let out a sulky groan.

"Why do you always know that I'm trying to escape?"

"How many years do you think we had been hanging out together? So are you going to choose your dress or are you going to see there and waste time?"

Resigned from her effortless attempt of escape, Jamie stood up from her chair and walked over to racks in front of Minerva. Jamie saw Minerva had already chosen a dress and laid it on the chair beside the dressing table. A black halter-neck dress with a transparent stand up collar on around her neck that enhances her majestic atmosphere.

"Here, how about this one?"

Minerva took out two clothing from the rack, which had the off-shouldered laced white dress and a white hooded cape with blue lining.

(Except that Jamie's cape was not transparent but completely white)

"Do we have to wear this?"

Minerva sighed as she laid down the clothes on the nearby couch beside Jamie.

"We are going to a ball and the cape will cover you face, so you still held the mysterious vibe you had when you're still the guildmaster."

"At this stage, it doesn't really matter."

I already exposed my identity to the Gray, Lucy and Juvia.

With her legs on her leg on her couch and knees hugged, Jamie laid her head on her knees, pouting immaturely. She felt awkward in meeting the Fairy Tail members the second time with her identity revealed as Jamie while embarrassed that her fake dead schemes were revealed to the Sabertooth members. She had overheard the member cries miserably at her fake dead funeral and felt guilty for tricking her guild members that she had already passed away.

But I guess they will understand my acts.

"You better explain your actions to the other guildmates later. Now let's hurry. The ball starts at six."

"Got it, Mother~"

"I would rather not have you as my child."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

284K 8.4K 25
Lucy Heartfilia caught a glimpse of a future. A future where a precious nakama died. She decided to become stronger since she wouldn't let that happe...
3.3K 98 33
Lucy Heartfilia was once close to Natsu Dragneel. But once an old friend returns from the "dead", she was treated as if she never existed. Like an ou...
110K 2.3K 37
Natsu Dragneel, the most popular boy in Fiore High. Getting into trouble with his little gang, 'The Dragon Slayers'. He has a reputation of dating gi...
1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...