HER BLOOD (unedited)

By The_Gloryy

He is a King. She a Princess He was a pure blooded vampire She was a human, a descendant. He ruled his kingd... More

HER BLOOD
Prologue
Chapter One - Jason👑
Chapter Two - The Plan👑
Chapter Three - Myra👑
Chapter Four - Aryan👑
Chapter Six - Naira👑
Chapter Seven - The kiss👑
Chapter Eight - The Hunt👑
Chapter Nine - A way👑
Chapter Ten - Taken👑
Chapter Eleven - Her worse nightmare 👑

Chapter Five - Breakfast👑

16 1 0
By The_Gloryy

"Mother?" Mira yelled
She looked at her mother who was right In front of her, she was confused, her mother was dead so how was she seeing her. Is this a dream she asked her self. She put out her hands to hold her mother but she realized her mother was further away from her, she didn't understand what was happening, she ran towards her but the more she ran the further her mother was from her.
"he is here for you Mira, run, run as fast as your legs can take you." Her mother said with tears in her eyes. She could clearly see her mother but she was still so far away. She turned to her right and realized everywhere was white, the clouds, the floor and her clothes. She turned to her left and saw a man he looked so familiar, he smirked at her his eyes were blood red and there was blood on his clothes, all of a sudden realization crossed her features "Aryan?" She gasped and noticed she was bleeding from her neck she looked at him while holding her neck in pain, her eyes filled with confusion as she looked back to where her mother was once standing but she was no longer there, she looked back at Aryan "Wh..what did you d..do" she whispered and then blacked out.

Mira gasped loudly as she woke from her slumber, she always had this particular dream on her birthdays but today it was different, she never saw the face of the man and it wasn't even her birthday, no wonder the guest looked oddly familiar even though she had never seen him before.
She wondered what the dream meant and groaned in confusion.
"Good morning your royal highness" a servant chirped as she opened the curtains of the windows.
Three other servants walked into her chambers and entered her bathroom to clean her chamber pot and draw her a bath.
"Your highness the king has given us strict orders to not let you leave the room unless you wear a dress" one of the servants spoke.
"He did what" Mira yelled totally forgetting about her dream. She stood up from her bed, shoving the servant aside and barged the doors open only for her to meet two guards who only answered to her father blocking her path.
"Walter" she yelled then she noticed they were looking everywhere else but her she looked down to see what she was wearing and remembered she was still in her night robe.

She groaned and went back into her chambers not having to much energy to fight as she succumbed to her fathers orders.
                                          * * *
"Mira go bring our guest Aryan so that he may join us for breakfast" King meriah said, Mira's eyes widened as she remembered her dreams. "but Father we only invite royal guests to eat with us for example duchesses and dukes you know, not annoyingly ugly commoners" she protested."For saving your brother, he is my royal guest" The king pressed on. Mira groaned rolling her eyes.
"If he had truly saved him Gavin, he wouldnt be stabbed at all"   "Mira.." The king stumped his hands in the table tired of her stubbornness. "but why me, why not Gwen or the guards or the maids." Gwen glared at her, he hated it whenever she argued with their father she was no longer a child but she still acted like one, he loved her but she really needed to abide by the rules of the kingdom if not others would want to follow her footsteps.
"Mira, go now" Gwen said calmly with commanding tone. She stood up from the chair and left the room fuming but not before picking an apple and dragging her annoyingly heavy dress which she felt was hideous.

Her personal body guard, Cain accompanied her.
She walked to the guest hall and knocked on the door of Aryans guest chambers and waited for him to answer. After waiting for five minutes, she became paranoid. What if he was killing someone.
What if he stole something and escaped.
She dragged Cain's sword from his scabbard and barged into his chamber.
"I guess the knocking rule does not apply to princesses here, your highness." Jason raised a brow as he noticed she was wearing a dress. "nice dress" Mira gulped when she noticed he was naked.
Never in her twenty two years of living had she seen a man this beautifully sculpted. It wasnt her first time seeing a naked man but it was her first time seeing a beautiful naked man. She suddenly felt angered that she thought that way about him. A man she didn't trust, a man that haunted her dreams. She didn't turn around because she did not want him to think she was affected by him. Heat rushed to her cheeks and she cleared her throat. "m-my Father, the king would like you to have breakfast with us at the Royal hall" "And he sent you" Jason asked with a smirk. "yes he did, do you have a problem with that sir Aryan" she mocked while looking at him in the eye, trying so hard not to stare at his naked stupid body. "No i find it -erm- rather amusing, i shall honor the invitation". "i'd rather hope you do not" she faked a smile and turned to leave, she let out a sigh of relief she didn't even know she was holding. She didn't trust this man one bit but he was a sex god. She wondered how he would pleasure a woman. He looked like he would be good at it.
She blushed at her sick thoughts. "I should be thinking of Richard not this Jackass" she thought.
"Princess are you Okay?"  She heard his voice and realized she was standing at the door of his chambers deep in her thoughts. She ignored him and rushed out of the chamber, Cain following closely behind amused by the the little drama he had just witnessed.

Jason walked out of the hallway as he thought about what had happened earlier, he had deliberately ignored the knock thinking it was from Bilal. He paused and looked at one of the guards stationed at the beginning of the hallway. "Which way to the dining hall" the guard bow slightly "follow me sir."
The guard showed him the dining hall and went back to his original position.
"Pleasant morning my lord" Jason greeted.
"Aryan, welcome. Please do join us"
Jason nodded and sat on the chair opposite Mira and next to a man with a striking resemblence to the king and Mira.
Mira ignored him. Expected. Eating her food nonchalantly.
"This is my first son, Gwen the crown prince of Nameria" the king motioned to Gwen.
"It is an honor, your highness" he bowed his head slightly to Gwen.
"You already know my second son whom you saved and for that i will always be grateful. He wont be eating here today due to his injury"
"Eating at your table is a great honor, thank you my lord"
"And finally my most prized jewel who you already met, Mira" Mira snorted and continued eating.

"i dont think the princess likes me very much my lord" His eyes sparkled as he looked at her.
"yes i do not" she confessed while tearing a rather large chicken
"Nonsense my dear" the king scoffed.
Mira rolled her eyes.
"where are you from" she threw the question at Jason. She did not trust this man one bit, there was so much that was off about him.
"i am from the village of Boeotia"
She smiled and narrowed her eyes at him.
"Then please do explain why you told Bilal, you were from the kingdom of Samos"
Jason smirked "I am from the village of Boeotia in the kingdom of Samos, Anymore questions princess"
"yes, why were you on the road where my brother got ambushed"
She sipped her wine and studied his face hoping to see him struggle to answer.
"You might not know this but the the kingdom Samos and its villages, my village was destroyed by vampires. Everyone i know and loved, dead, My wife Niya, Dead"
Jason closed his eyes and remembered his first wife Niya. Thinking about how she was killed by lycans, pregnant at the time, her stomach ripped apart and the fetus removed.
Jason clenched his jaw, it was a memory he hated to remember, but he needed something to trigger his emotions so he would look genuine.
Jason opened his eyes and looked into Mira's cold blue eyes void of any emotions obviously not believing him still whilst the king shook his head with sympathy and Gwen patted his shoulder.
"i am deeply sorry for your loss" Mira said without a care in the world. Jason nodded deeply angered by her disrespect, she was so lucky he was in the position he was in if not, oh the things he would do to her. "Did you both have children" she continued still not satisfied. "ugh,this whore."
"Not exactly."
"Not exactly?,and why is that" She raised her brow, confused. "she was pregnant when she was killed, her stomach ripped apart and the fetus removed" Jason held the spoon so tight as he remembered his mothers death, his knuckles were white. He looked a Mira with anger filled in his eyes, those were memories he wanted deeply buried. He knew he would deal with her for making him remember when he took her. Everyone in the dining hall looked at him with their eyes widened in shock except Mira.
She lowered her gaze to her food and shook her head, annoyed for not being able to corner him"sorry". "those damn vampires, vile beings. I do hope the lycans defeat them, someone needs to stop them" The king gripped his goblet tightly.
"I do agree father, i have intentions to make an agreement with king Cyrus to help them in their war "
Jason clenched his jaw. fools
"No Gwen, we shall not be involved in their wars"
"but father" Gwen tried to argue. "my words are final " The king replied sternly. Gwen nodded reluctantly and continued to chew his food.
"you are welcome to stay in the castle for as long as you like Aryan" The king said to him, filled with pity for his loss. "thank you my lord but i will not be here until after a month or two, i do not wish to cause any inconvenience to you " Jason said.
Jason heard a deep belch and he looked at Mira as she continued eating. Surprise was an understatement for what he felt, He was in shocked at how unruly this woman was and it trilled him.
"manners Mira" the king snapped and shook his head.
"Father he would be staying here for free and eating our food so he might as well get used to my habits" she huffed like a child.
"mira" the king warned. "apologies father" she sighed and eyed Jason.
"you barely touched your food" Gwen asked.
" I'm sorry your highness, but talking about my past makes me lose my apetite"
"You never did answer my question Sir Aryan" Mira questioned.
Jason looked at her with his face void of emotions and she raised her right brow.
"After my kingdom was destroyed i escaped through a hidden tunnel nobody knew about which led to a small hut in the outskirts of the kingdom. I was injured and i thought i would die until an old woman found me and treated me for two weeks before i left her house".
"where is this old woman"
"Dead" Jason smiled.
"Dead" she repeated after him.
"vampires found us i dont know how but I escaped. She told me the safest human kingdom to be was Nameria after I escaped, i worked to earn some money in neighboring kingdoms so I could journey here. I was walking in the forest when i heard a noise i climbed a tree and saw the soldiers with swords and arrows hiding behind a tree. i spotted your fathers carriage and horses approaching, I wanted to wait till the fight was over until I saw on of the men going to hit the prince and I jumped down from the tree and attacked him."
Jason hated to much words but this woman was making him speak too much.
" Your story is t..truly remarkable, Father, if you will excuse me" she kissed her father's cheek and exited the dining hall.
" she is just being protective" The king said with a smile.
"i understand my lord"
"I have urgent matters of state to attend to"  the king rose and left the dining hall
"So...Aryan do you love archery"
Gwen asked Jason.
"As a matter of fact i do"

I own no rights to any of the pictures used❤️
Please like, vote and leave a comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 82.8K 84
Four allies; one mission. Take down the tyrant. This should be easy considering they're the Chosen Wolves. They're inherently powerful. United, they'...
3.3M 23.7K 9
In the future, Earth is attacked by an alien race called the Leviathan. Years after the invasion, Iris is still struggling to survive among her peop...
1.2M 61.2K 63
"Look at me properly and try to remember." He implored her, his silvery eyes boring into hers. Maya raised her nervous eyes to meet his. Searching he...
149K 2.6K 26
The brooding CEO captivated his lover in his mafia world' The Sicilian mafia. While trying to find her real family, on a trip to Sicily, Italy. Luc...