Peaches and Kisses

By Golden_Blanc

Let's just say life was not very fantastic when you had: 1. An actual psychotic killer after your head. 2. T... More

C O L L A G E S
Peaches & Cream
Peaches & Pies
Peaches & Problems
Peaches & Alleyways
Peaches & Clubs
Peaches & Hudson
Peaches & Games
Peaches & Gummies
Peaches & Tattoos
Peaches & Crickets
Peaches & Horror
Peaches & Movies
Peaches & Jin
Peaches & Trainers
Peaches & Slaps
Peaches & Fevers
Peaches & BFFs
Peaches & Pools
Peaches & Blushes
Peaches & Working Out
Peaches & Yoga
Peaches & Smarts
Peaches & Hangouts
Haze & North
Peaches & Riches

Peaches & Misses

13.2K 454 122
By Golden_Blanc

"Hey Peaches, looking for some adventure tonight?"

No. Not with you.

Hudson glared at Seven, "Last time you took her to a tattoo parlor you dumbass."

Seven shrugged, "It was necessary."

I put a strand of hair in between my lips and pursed them, my eyes darting around the empty park we were in. The sun was setting and it was getting a little cool out.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and blew the strand of hair out of my mouth as I looked up at Seven. There was a moment of silence before my cheeks started to heat up. The stupid strand of hair was sticking to my face!

I cleared my throat and removed it with my fingers, avoiding Seven's humored look.

"Did you drool all over your hair again?" He asked with a snicker.

"Again?" Hudson repeated.

"No, this has never happened before! And I was just chewing my hair nervously," I defended, crossing my arms over my chest as I stared at the empty parking lot meekly.

Seven's brows pulled together, "Why are you nervous?"

"Because instead of being at home, safe in my bed, I'm with you two. Isn't that a bit ironic? The two worst guys to hang out with because all they ever attract is danger! They go out at midnight for fun and probably do illegal stuff behind my back as well. All that and Hudson thinks it's safer for me to be with him than at home?!" I let out in one breath, delivering my thoughts with very dramatic hand gestures as well.

Hudson processed all this for a second before narrowing his eyes at me. He grabbed my chin and tilted it upwards, a dark look on his features, "We attract danger...?" When I blinked at him in response he straight up glared at me, "Who's the one who always has someone after their ass? Is it Seven and I or is it little Penelope, huh?"

I gulped and glanced over at Seven who sighed and grabbed Hudson by the shoulder, pulling him back a bit. "Hudson, that's not her fault," he reasoned, raising a brow at him when Hudson instead directed his glare towards him.

"I don't care."

"Wow, so mature of you."

"Why are you taking her side," Hudson muttered, putting some distance between the two of them.

"She's younger than you and a lot more nicer. Also this is Penny we're talking about, I'll always take her side," he stated simply.

"...whatever."

Seven rolled his eyes at his normal Hudson like behavior and instead looked down at me with a smile, "You really do have some lovely brothers. Very interesting and...unique."

I gave him a small smile in return while Hudson just rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Why...thank you."

He nodded and glanced at his phone, "Levi sure is taking his time."

"I'm going home," Hudson stated blankly as he turned but Seven grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"What?" He challenged Seven with a look in his eye.

"What do you mean what? We waited here for thirty minutes you might as well wait for another five or so," he justified.

Hudson stayed silent causing Seven to smirk a bit, "Did the ticking time bomb rewind itself?"

"You fu-" Seven caught Hudson's balled up fist with his other hand, a laugh escaping his lips, "Guess not."

I let out an involuntary snicker causing both of them to snap their heads towards me. Seven's grip on Hudson tightened and he gave me a nod, "I won't let him go, you can laugh away."

I cleared my throat, looking at Hudson who was containing his rage by keeping silent and looking the other way. Sheesh, literally everything made him mad.

We were currently waiting for Levi and Jin so we could go to Carter's house but this wait was taking its toll on Hudson's patience. Carter lived quite far so when the boys went over to his house, they took the same car.

Hudson decided to drag me along because my mom and dad were staying over at her mom's house and because Ren could pluck me out of my house like a chicken feather.

"Lev is always so fucking late," Hudson pointed out again in a pissed off voice as he glanced over at the empty parking lot.

Fashionably late.

"Speak of the devil," Seven muttered in relief just as a black sedan pulled up next to us, abruptly stopping to let us in.

"What? I'm fashionably late," Levi stated haughtily after he caught Hudson's glare once we were seated in the car.

Hudson responded with a roll of his eyes, jamming his earphones in his ears as he looked out the window.

Lovely people, really.

Levi smirked and sent him a wink before glancing at Seven, "He seems a lot angrier than usual. What did you do?"

"What, why do you automatically suspect I have anything to do with it?" Seven asked in mock hurt.

Levi rested his cheek in the palm of his hand and gave Seven an unamused look, "You think it was Penelope then?"

"Technically it was her. She said that he attracts danger," Seven snickered, a yawn escaping his lips.

"That's big coming from her," he hummed, his eyes slanting over to my unassuming state. I looked away instantly.

"See? She knows it too," I heard him tell Seven, his soft voice not even disturbing the silence of the car.

('-')/

"A party..." I groaned as I got out of the car begrudgingly, rubbing my eyes with a yawn. Music boomed through the loud speakers, immediately making me regret ever coming to Art's house.

Wait...

"Is this Gigi's party?" I asked nobody in particular.

"No," said Seven, patting my head.

"Do you think I would ever set my foot on that flea's property?" Levi asked in disdain.

Well...probably not now that he mentions it.

Hudson grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the front door that swung open the moment we stepped in front of it. A grinning Carter greeted us only to get shoved to the side by an annoyed Hudson.

"Talk about bipolar disorder," Art mumbled as he followed Hudson's path which stopped right in front of the dance floor. I held in a barf as people rubbed against me, trying to pull my hand out of Hudson's grip at the same time.

"What's he doing?" I asked Art over the loud music as we watched Hudson talk to some chick who looked like she was in college.

Art gave a shrug and handed me a red solo cup. I peeked in at its contents and noticed the punch inside.

"Thanks Art," I gave him a smile which he returned.

"I'm gonna go check out the backyard, have a blast with your brother watching you like a hawk," Art snickered, disappearing into the crowd almost instantly.

I frowned at Hudson's back, wondering what he was up to.

"This is Ace, you'll be seeing her from time to time," Hudson told me as he motioned to the blond girl on the couch.

She looked familiar but I didn't know exactly where I had seen her. We exchanged greetings, me unable to ask her if I've seen her before or not because I suddenly got very awkward.

Ace and Hudson exchanged a few words and I blocked them out because it was boring.

"Hudson lemme go," I tried to pull out of his grip by twisting and turning but to no avail.

He glanced down at me, "Just give me a second here Penny."

Why was I being babysat at a high school party?! This was embarrassing and detrimental to my high school reputation!

A group of teens passed by us and I quickly hid my hand behind my back so they didn't see that I was being held captive. I let out a sigh when they were gone and turned towards Hudson who was now talking to someone else, "Hudson, lemme g- ah!" I screeched at the end just as I got my face slammed right into Hudson's back.

"Jesus-" Hudson started as he turned, his hand leaving my wrist to grip my shoulders and steady me, only to stop short when he noticed who had slammed into me.

I gripped my nose in pain and looked up, my eyes widening a bit.

"I promise it was an accident," Dennis said quickly, his hands shooting up in defense.

Hudson glanced down at me before sending a glare his way, "You made her nose bleed you obnoxious pain in the ass."

Dennis apologized though it didn't seem too sincere if I were to be honest. Hudson immediately caught on of course and was about to grab him by the collar of his shirt (infamous Hudson move) when I let out a forced laugh and pulled him back as much as I could, "It's okay Hudson, let's go somewhere else."

Dennis and I held out breaths, waiting to see what Hudson would do when he pulled away from the both of us and walked off in silence.

He was probably still mad. Dennis gave me a grateful look and then took off as well.

My eyes wandered around the area till I spotted Seven with some girl. I lit up and I made my way towards Seven at the other side of the room.

They were locking lips.

I watched curiously as they french kissed in front of me, no shame whatsoever. The girl was someone who I've never seen before. She was about five six with long bare legs and cheekbones to die for. A red dress clung to her beautiful curves like second skin. It was obvious she tried a little bit too hard to tan but other than that, I couldn't find any faults in her.

"Uh oh...I just judged her," I mumbled dejectedly, still staring at them.

My brows furrowed in concern.

Didn't they need to breathe a bit?

That's when they broke apart and immediately looked over at me. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

Oh peaches, they caught me staring at them.

I wanted to kiss Seven!

Seven said something to the girl and then came over to me motioning for me to follow him. I turned to see where Hudson was but there were too many people around obviously.

"Do you like watching people make out?" Seven asked casually, walking up the stairs towards Carter's bedroom.

I cleared my throat in embarrassment, "Um, no."

"Uh huh."

"Who was she?" I asked, looking back at where they were standing before and she was still there, her dark eyes staring right at me. Kinda creepy but I'll let it slide because I liked her botox lips. Maybe I should get that done too.

"Rubina I think," Seven replied as he scanned the people on the floor below us.

He glanced at me, "Why?"

"You think?" I squeaked. He just had an intimate moment with her and he thought?

"Yes."

"Aren't you supposed to know someone's name one hundred percent before you get to the kissing stage?" I asked in confusion.

"Hmm, I one hundred percent know your name," he answered slyly, his lips twitching upwards when I looked at him in confusion, "Well, yes. I know that..."

He sighed in defeat and let out a chuckle, "Nevermind Penny. Anyways, I guess it's my unofficial time to babysit you since Hudson walked off."

My cheeks turned pink, "I don't need to be babysat."

He opened his mouth to respond when a shrill cry rang throughout the house.

"CARTER ALEXANDER GERMAN!" It shrieked, causing me to jump slightly as Seven and I looked down the staircase. My jaw dropped when I saw Art's mom standing in the foyer with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face.

Seven smirked, "She came back a day early."

It was absolutely chaotic downstairs. People started running around trying to get out of the house through the backyard. Nobody went three feet near Mrs. German, even the drunk ones.

Through all the chaos, I caught a glimpse of Rubina and Ace standing in the middle of it all, not caring about what was going on around them. Rubina looked smug when she opened her mouth to speak and Ace looked angry.

Where were my binoculars when I needed them?

"Shit, shit, shit," I heard Art say as he popped out from behind us and ran down the stairs, fixing up his messy hair a little bit.

"Good luck," Seven called out.

The house finally emptied out and it was an absolute mess. Mrs. German stood in that same position till everybody filtered out, the stern look never leaving her face. The only people left were me, Seven, Art, Hudson, and some drunk girl in the corner. Levi and Jin never went to parties.

Silence consumed the house as we all waited for Mrs. German and Carter to exchange some form of greeting.

"Car keys, phones, and anything else you like," she ordered with an air of authority, putting her hand out.

Art's jaw dropped, "Aw but mo-"

One stare sent him digging in his pockets for his phone and car keys. It was pretty funny for the boys to watch in all honesty.

"Boys, clean up the whole entire house from top to bottom. No breaks, no food, no anything until I see my house spotless again," she commanded, giving all of us her well known glare.

"You too Penelope!" she added but a bit more softly, making her way to the masters bedroom a second later.

I immediately let out a whine once she was out of earshot, "I didn't even wanna party!"

"Tough luck kid," Hudson snorted, knocking a cup of beer onto the wooden floor.

Carter groaned, dragging his hands down his face in despair, "Hudson that's not helping at all."

Before Hudson could retort, the front door swung open revealing a very happy and content Levi next to an indifferent Jin.

All three of the boys glared at him.

Levi plopped down on the couch and innocently turned on the tv, pretending not to notice us.

"I'm gonna fuck him up one day," Seven muttered darkly, turning and walking down the hall.

I gulped and made my way downstairs, picking up all the plastic cups on my way down.

This was great.

oOo

I would like an update on all my readers' lives. (I am stalker) thank you. 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 9.6K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
4.5K 68 18
Their father was an abusive man who went out each night to get drunk, and their mother was an angel sent directly from Heaven to protect them. It all...
93.5K 1.8K 36
'Why is he giving me that look' what does he want from me. This story is about a girl named Rosanna that has lots of difficulty in her life. What ha...
1.2M 30.7K 57
He's smirking down at me as he says, "Um, you're in my seat." I laugh and say, "You realize that is the most cliche thing you could possibly say?" ...