lovers - markchae

By blvckpinkish

⋆ wherein he broke her heart in the past and realizes it now, it isnt too late to try again right? + completed More

markchae
1 : q & a
2 : him?
3 : video out
4 : relationship
5 : caught!
6 : shadow
7 : reunion
8 : D-DAY
9 : forever.
10 : young love
12 : together, forever
: NEW! :

11 : success?

1.2K 39 0
By blvckpinkish

lisa and rosé's convo

yugyeom & mark's convo

-

mark arrived in the café that saved so much memories in their highschool days. but he caught rosé waiting as well, she was sitting in a table with a chair in front of her.

mark immediately sat at a table not very far from hers but not too close. he proceeded to text yugyeom, the one who asked him to get lunch.

— operation markchae meeting —

yugyeom and mark's convo

-

"they what?!" rosie puts down her latte with her eyes grown big.

"i don't know rosé, they're such clowns" mark rolls his eyes, he pretends that he didnt want this date to happen but in reality.. he does.

"so have you got an answer?" mark brings in the topic between the two,

rosé stared at him making him confused and flustered at the same time.

"yes." she chuckles.

"tell me!" mark, who was clueless on roseanne's words; which were somewhat her answer to him.

"ahhahaa you're such an idiot mark!" mark smiled at his view, who was smiling and laughing at him.

"yah! why are you smiling over there." rosé snaps her fingers close to his face making him flinch,

"so? what's your answer?" this man is impatient he keeps smiling, not knowing if her answer is a yes or a no.

"yes." she shyly said,

"wHat?!!" mark's eyes widened.

"really? i didnt expect- oH my god!" mark says as he kept quiet the whole time,

rosie is just here laughing at him.

-

— timeskip

~

last update will be tomorrow!! sorry for a very vague ending but i'll be starting a new book right after this one :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.1M 37.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...