My Prince or my Roc (Princeto...

By wendayyy3

Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper... More

Intro
THE Roc Royal
Partners
It's a date.
First kiss
End it
Lose my number
Who's at the door?
Moving on
Secrets Out
Been thinking
Who you shipping?
Just friends
Daily phone call
Update
First date
There's your answer
Numb feelings
You owe me
No interruptions
Special night
You can't fake love like this
What do we see?
Maybe...
Pictures
Pictures
I'm sorry
I've always been ready.
No, I can't be
Telling
Different P.O.V
I keep getting cut off
It's over
Boy or Girl?
Mistakes
Flash back Pt.1
Flashback #2
Thank you!
Flasback 3
For the baby
Payback
Why did we?
First date in a long time
Taken
Taken 2
Reasons
That Jacob's gone
0 progress
Good idea?
Step one
Step 2
Giving up
Step 3
Feelings
Alexis
Fights in the hospital room
Depression and Make-up Sessions
Delay
A different side
You're acting weird
He chose?
The trial (Last Chapter)
Sequel
The Pole Life

Nothing to lose

104 3 0
By wendayyy3

Jacob's P.o.V

After an emotional meeting with Alexis I decided I needed a release so I called Robyn.When she told me she wanted to talk I thought maybe I could explain why I cheated but I never got the chance...

I fucked up bad and what's worse is I really love her.But it's clear she wants nothing to do with me at all so I guess I can give Robyn a chance even though in most cases  most people would never say that about their sister.Yes.Robyn and I are brother and sister...well she's my half sister.I didn't know about her until my dad bailed me out of jail years ago.It's sick, I know,but she's the only person showing me any kind of affection and I'll take whatever I can get.

****

After going to Robyn's house I drive home.I enter my house and immediately I know something is wrong.I turn on the lights and my whole house is destroyed.All the pictures and stuff on the wall are on the floor shattered,my couches are ripped up,my fridge is open and after looking inside it's empty.I walk upstairs and see my room is the worst part.My bed was thrown to the side,all my expensive sneakers and snapbacks are gone,and all the wall someone spray painted Don't fuck with our blood.The only thing I'm really mad about is that all my shit is gone.My dad can get someone to clean all this up tomorrow but all of that stuff took time and money to collect and I'm pissed.I need a smoke.

I go to my dad's weed collection....yes weed collection,and start searching for the strongest stuff.I didn't find it...matter of fact I didn't find anything.Whoever broke into my house,stole my weed and my shit is gonna pay.Now's not the time to fuck with me cuz I have nothing to lose...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.1K 14
"Chris bruh! You my big brother you gotta help me man, Cassie just called and he got her trapped in the house, she locked herself in the bathroom!" "...
740K 12.8K 45
Step into the world of highschool. The most mindless place anyone could ever experience. You've got heartache, tears, secrets, promises and some mess...
16.3K 400 30
Your a 16 year old cheerleader girl. You have a really bad crush on this 17 year old boy named Chresanto aka Roc Royal. Welll.....you were a cheerle...
61.3K 1.3K 48
Carmen is screwed up. She's been in and out of juvie all her life and seriously there's no place she'd rather be. Until she gets released from juvie...