No Strings Attached

By jaithetaurus

Dating is overrated. At least that's what Kierra thinks. After what her ex did she's completely over relation... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Note From Jai😛
24
25
26
27
28
29
30- Mya & Juice
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
Note From Jai🥴.
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
I'M BACKKK...

33

6.6K 197 18
By jaithetaurus

Excuse all mistakes.
Cj
Me, Brie, and Cari are on our way to my mama house for her "Fourth of July" party but first I have to pick up Messiah.

"Hello." I said answering my phone without checking the caller ID.

"Where you at?" Laila asked and I scrunched my face up.

"That's not how you answer the phone." I said stopping at a red light.

"I don't care, I have other stuff to do too. Why I always gotta be on your time?" She yelled and I took the phone off my ear.

"Please stop I'm bouta pull up." I said hanging up.

I put my phone in the cup holder and turned down her street. "I don't see how you do it." Brie said shaking her head.

Laila is a bitch and it's no secret to my family. They all know that so I don't know why she acting brand new.

I pulled up to her house and jumped out the car. I walked up to her porch and opened the door. "You said you was on yo' way an hour ago." Laila said and I tried to ignore her.

"You ain't got nothing important to do so stop acting important." I said picking Messiah up.

"How you know? You so inconsiderate." She said following me out the door.

"He'll be back next week." I said walking down the steps.

She ignored me and went back in the house. I put his car seat in my car and Cari strapped him in. I got in the car and pulled off.

About 20 minutes later I pulling into my mama driveway. It was a bunch of people here like I thought it would be. I got Messiah out the car and walked into the house. I walked in the kitchen where I knew my mama was at.

"Hey Ma." I said pulling her into a side hug.

"Hey. Look who we have here." She said grabbing Messiah from me.

I sat down at the dining room table and pulled out my phone. Brie and Cari came into the dining room and sat down too. My mama did the same.

"So Christian." My mama said making me look up.

"Yes?" I asked looking at Brie and she looked the other way.

"You got a girlfriend?" She asked and I looked back at Brie. She was looking down at phone trying to look busy.

"Na-" Cari cut me off replying for me.

"Yes he do. He was just about to lie." She said getting up going into the kitchen.

"He was, wasn't he?" My mama said with a chuckle.

"I wasn't bouta lie-" I was in mid sentence again before getting cut off by my cousin Britnee, she's the family gossiper.

"Hey y'all. Christian, is that you?" She asked pulling up a seat to the table.

"Yeah it's me." I said letting out a sigh.

"I haven't seen you in forever it feel like. My friend said she seen you at Ecstasy with Kierra." She said sipping her sprite from her straw.

"Who is Kierra?" My mama asked looking at me.

"Yeah who is Kierra Christian?" Brie asked and I shook my head.

"Is that is his girlfriend?" My mama asked and Cari answered for me like I knew she would.

"Ooops, my bad." Britnee said standing up laughing walking away.

"Yeah she my girlfriend." I said now irritated.

"Why you keeping her a secret? I wanna meet little miss Kierra." She said playing with Messiah.

That's why I was keeping her a secret. I thought to myself as I got on my phone.

**********
Kierra
I jumped off the couch and ran to the bathroom. I suddenly felt like I was on the verge of throwing up. I leaned over the toilet and began throwing up my dinner.

I rinsed my mouth out and began brushing my teeth. Once I was done I went to lay back down. I turned the tv on and got on my phone. I went on Instagram and seen Mya's recent post.

@Lilbaby_1, @Lira.gloria, @Dreamdoll and 224,670 others liked this post.

Amour.mya: They couldn't imagine us💘.
_Simply.kiki: The. Internet. Is. Shook. 😮.
Iamthereal.meme: @_Simply.kiki really tho.
View All 90,568 Comments.

I knew they we're gonna be back together like nothing ever happened. I hope he don't cheat again because then it's gonna be issue between me and him personally.

I felt the urge to throw up again. I went to bathroom and threw up absolutely nothing but the acid in my stomach. I rinsed my mouth out once again and brushed my teeth.

I honestly don't know why I'm throwing up. I never throw up unless I have cramps or something. I laid back down and called Naomi because I didn't have nobody else to call.

She answered on the second ring. "Hello." I said before hearing her yell at Kareem.

"Hello. Hey girl." She said and I laughed.

"Hey. Y'all still in town right?" I asked sitting up against my headboard.

"Yeah why? Are you ok?" She asked barging me with questions.

"Yeah. Everything is ok, I just was bored." I said looking at my manicured hands.

"Oh, whew. You scared me for a second. Me and Kimora can come over to keep you company." She offered and I heard Kareem in the background.

"Yes, please. And tell him to shut up." I said laughing.

She laughed too. "Ok, send me your location." She said before hanging up.

I sent her my location and laid back down. My phone went off with a notification.

Cj- Wyd?
Me- Laying down. I feel sick. Like really sick.
Cj- Sick?
Me- Yeah nigga. Ain't that what I texted😂?

I locked my phone and continued to watch Johnson Family Vacation.

About 30 minutes later I heard my doorbell ring. I went to answer the door and it was Naomi. She had Kimora with her but she was sleep. I grabbed Kimora from her and laid her down on the couch.

"Girl your brother is a mess." Naomi said putting her purse down.

"What he do now?" I asked taking off Kimora shoes.

"He always think somebody cheating because he is with his insecure ass." She said and I chuckled.

"Tryna do reverse psychology." I said shaking my head.

"Girl right. Anyway whatchu' been up to?" She asked as I sat down on the couch.

"Nothing at all. What about you?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing. Girl I had a pregnancy scare not too long ago." She said putting her hair into a ponytail.

"Whew. Girl what was you gonna do with TWO kids? Kimora already a 5 in one." I said looking over at her sleeping.

"That's exactly what I said. Kareem had the nerve to be mad." She said rolling her eyes.

"What? Mad because you wasn't pregnant?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yeah. He want a boy and ian having it until I have a ring on my left finger." She said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"I don't see why niggas think having a baby mama is cute." I said and she laughed.

"Right. I seen Mya on my Instagram explore page with that rapper." She said and I side eyed her.

"Mhm girl. Her lil boyfriend rap or whatever." I said laughing.

"They cute though." She said over her laugh.

I heard my phone ringing and I went to answer it. It was Cj of course.

"Hello." I said turning on the tv.

"Whatchu' mean you feel sick?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Sick, like I said." I said flicking through channels.

"I'm just tryna see something but ok. Call me when you ain't got no attitude." He said hanging up.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down. Me and Naomi continued our conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 81K 53
The perfect man? Impossible, but what happens when she meets the perfect man? He seems too perfect, sweet, caring, loyal, respectful, the only thing...
94.6K 1.9K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show ❤️‍🩹
3K 41 3
Ciara and August 1, 2, and 3: A Big Easy Love Story is available on amazon. Completed series! Book 1: https://www.amazon.com/Ciara-August-Easy-Love...
18.9K 844 50
Kierra ran away to nyc to find a new life and career. Due to family issues she was having. She meets East's and fall in love .. something's she is no...