Peter Parker and the Stark In...

Af -SAYS-

This is a story where Tony meets Peter through the Internship and not him being Spider-Man. Don't worry thoug... Mere

Introduction
Chapter one: The internship
Chapter two: SpideyPool
Chapter three: Personal Intern...
Chapter five: Self Defense
Chapter six: Pepper
Chapter seven: Auntie Tasha
Chapter eight: The Boyfriend meets the Aunt
Chapter nine: Secret Spilled
Chapter ten: Freedom
Chapter eleven: Animal Shelter
Chapter twelve: Fury and Goose
Chapter thirteen: Team Cap
Chapter fourteen: Uh Oh.
Chapter fifteen: Wanda
Chapter sixteen: Understanding
Chapter seventeen: Picnic
Chapter eighteen: Movie Marathon
Chapter nineteen: Sensory Overload
Chapter twenty: Burns and Bullet wounds
Chapter twenty-one: You're Spider-Man?
Chapter twenty-two: Spideypool Fluff
Chapter twenty-three: Sick pt. 1
Chapter twenty-four: Sick pt. 2
Chapter twenty-five: Sick pt. 3
Chapter twenty-six: Rhodey
Chapter twenty-seven: Shake Hands or Whatever
Chapter twenty-eight: I usually fly solo
Chapter twenty-nine: You've got a lot of explaing to do
Chapter thirty: Im going to kill him
Chapter thirty-one: Capri-Suns
Chapter thirty-two: I need answers

Chapter four: Webs

21.3K 728 423
Af -SAYS-

First of all: please don't attack me for not getting sciencey things right. I'm trying but I'm also dumb so ye-

Tony's POV

I'm on the phone with Pepper.

"So tell me again what the point is for me to try and have another intern?"

"Because it is a good opportunity for the both of you. This is a good kid okay, just try. Okay?" Pepper says over the phone.

"Yes dear."

"Good, I'll see you later. Bye, love you."

"I love you too Pep." I say as the line ends. Only a minute goes by when the elevator dings, I see a scrawny kid walk out.

I walk up to him and give him my hand to shake and he takes it.

"Firm grip." I say. I was really expecting the kid to freak out, I mean come on, I'm Iron Man.

"Thank you Mr. Stark." He says as he sets his bag down. His voice sounds weirdly familiar.

"Remind me of your name?" I ask.

"Peter, Peter Parker."

"Alright Pete, quick question, how come you're not like freaking out right now? I don't mean to be smug but I've never met a kid that hasn't freaked out in my presence." When I say this he seems to tense up.

"Oh, well.. It's unprofessional." He says, sounding like he's convincing himself more than me, but I'll let it slide. I chuckle a bit at his response.

"Ok then. How about you go get me a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, grande." I say as I scan his face for any reaction.

"I don't believe those are in season sir." Peter says confidently.

"Wow, you're the first kid to actually say that. Alright then, go and get me a black coffee, two creams."

"Umm," He starts sheepishly, "I don't have any money to pay for it." He says as his ear turn red.

"What your parents don't give you an allowance?" I joke, clearly he doesn't know that he wouldn't have to pay for it here. But now that I take a good look at him I can tell that his family doesn't have much money. He is wearing what looks to be hand me down clothes that are to big for him. His shoes are also very old and torn down. Hmm...

"My parents are dead sir." He says very confidently. Hmm, this kids got moxy, maybe he will be a good one?

"Well then that's something we have in common, who do you live with then? If you don't mind me asking?" I ask curiously.

"My Aunt and Uncle took me in when my parents died, then my Uncle died just recently. So now it's just my Aunt taking care of me." The kid says, trying to sound strong. That's a lot to go through at such a young age.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"I'm fifteen sir." He says.

"Wow, that's a lot. I'm sorry for your loss." I say genuinely.

"Thank you." Peter said.

"It's no problem." I say.

"You don't have to get me one today, but just for future reference, in the cafe downstairs you don't have to pay, just scan your ID."

"Noted. So what are we gonna work on today?" 

"Well don't get your hopes up, it's more of me working and you watching, and maybe chiming in every once in a while. But either way, we are going to be working more on the chemistry side of the lab today. You see, I work with a lot of super people, and today I'm working for Spider-Man." I say and then the kids eyes widen about three times the size. Not really in excitement, but fear? Hmmm, I'll let it slide.

"You know how he uses webs?" I ask.

"Yes sir." He says.

"Well I've been trying to come up with a stronger web solution that would last longer. Maybe different types too, like some that are meant to be weak and only last a little. But either way, I'm working on the stronger solution today. Follow me over here." I say as I head into Bruce's lab, he has all of the Chem stuff.

I didn't realize that Bruce was in there until he walked up to me.

"Hey Tony, who's the kid?" He asks curiously.

"This is my most recent intern, Peter." I say confidently, I think this one will last a while.

Peter's POV

Bruce held his hand out to me and I shook it.

"Hello Peter, oh wow, you have a very firm grip." Bruce says as he lets go of my hand.

"Thank you doctor Banner. I must say, I really enjoyed reading your books, my favorite being the one over gamma radiation." I say, I know my eyes are probably twice the size that they normally are. Like OMG! I can't believe I'm meeting Dr. Banner! Ned is gonna be sooo jealous!

He looked surprised when I said that.

"You understood those books?" Bruce asks looking impressed.

"Yes sir, I love anything science related." I say.

"Well then you've chosen to intern for the right place." Bruce says with a smirk as he goes back to whatever he was doing.

"Okay Pete, lets get too it." He says as he starts to get out some of the equipment. "Hey Pete could you go over there to that cabinet, I need you to get the ingredients for the web fluid."

Without thinking, I grab all of the necessary ingredients for the fluid and bring it over to the table.

"How did you know what to grab? I didn't even tell you yet?" Mr. Stark says with an eyebrow raised high.

"Oh... I.. saw the paper. Yeah, I looked at the paper and grabbed the ingredients." I say trying to convince him, but it ended up sounding like I was trying to convince myself. I can't tell if he believes my lie but either way he lets it slide.

"Alright kid, look at the paper and start measuring stuff out. And do it perfectly because if you don't this could end badly. Got it?" Mr. Stark asks sternly.

"Yes sir, I understand." Trust me when I say that I understand, I've had this recipe blow up on me plenty of times.

"Alright then get to it." He says as I measure out the ingredients. It comes naturally to me as I have done this what feels like millions of times before.

"Now look at the sheet and combine it." He says and I do so. Also doing it perfectly. He looks impressed.

"Wow, good job kid. It took me like twenty times to make it with the instructions directly in front of me." He says sounding impressed.

"Thank you Mr. Stark." I say.

"Alright kid, now that we have a base to the fluid we have to make it stronger some how." He says curiously, he's obviously been thinking about this for a while. Luckily so have I, and I've come up with a solution last week.

"How about you add a table spoon of neodymium?" I say, trying to make it sound like a question and now a answer.

"Where did you get that idea from?" He asks curiously.

"Oh, well I know that neodymium is used to make certain things stronger, like thread for fabrics." I say back. It wasn't a complete lie. I mean that is how I found out.

"Ok mr. scientist. You know where the chemical cabinet is. I'll give you the honors of mixing it up just in case it blows up. I'll be over here." He says backing away a bit. I just chuckle a bit because I know it will work out perfectly.

I mix up the concoction and watch it become stronger by the second. It's already sticking to the stirring stick and won't come off.

Tony comes over to look at it.

"How the hel-" He starts as he just stares at the mixture in awe.

"I've been working on this for a month and you've done it in about fifteen minutes! This is insane. Pepper said you were smart." He says looking at me in awe.

"Like I said, I just really like science." I say.

"I think that Pepper made a good decision on putting you with me." He says as I smile.

"Thank you sir." I say back.

We end up working on different things in the lab for a bit.

Eventually he checks his watch and looks back up at me.

"Hmm it's already 8:00, you should probably get going. I hope you see you again tomorrow Pete." He says as I grab my bag.

"Yes sir you will be." I say with a smile as I head to the elevator. I think I made a good first impression. The upcoming weeks are gonna be amazing.

———————

1469 words.

Good chapter? Maybe? Thanks for reading my dudes. I really do appreciate it.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

13.1K 441 33
> Peter has friends that he has known for most of his life, people that have always been there for him, people that care for and worry about him. How...
160K 5.3K 24
Random stories of Peter Parker that I need. Who am I kidding? This is a superfam spiderson irondad book. Why am I like this?
7.5K 225 43
-still being edited- Hey, my name's Jasmine (or so I thought..) and here's my story as of.. well, right now actually- I live a normal life with my da...
41.9K 1.3K 19
Dear Peter, If I could use one word to describe my life it would be simple six letters. Whoops. Accidents happen all the time, but I'm a klutz so...