Love sick (BnHA Various x Rea...

By Awesomelemonaids

I love you and you love me, but we're sick. We drove each other insane with our obsession and infatuation. Yo... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

11

4.6K 219 198
By Awesomelemonaids

As I rounded the corner, approaching U.A, I did my best to brush the dirt off my uniform. My skirt was clean but my white school shirt had a wet patch on my stomach from where I had held the rabbit. There was also a bit of mud on the inside of my school jacket but not enough to be noticed, the most noticeable mess was the patch of darker material on the back which was damp from when I dried the rabbit off. I knew that I would be scolded for showing up to school like this but it didn't bother me in the slightest, I was a lot more focused on the crowd of reporters and camera people standing in front of the gate.

I glance to Koda to see his reaction and he looked exactly how I felt, nervous as fucking hell. He was almost shaking, his hands gripping tightly at the material of his uniform pants. To give him a little reassurance, I nudged his shoulder and grabbed his attention. Turning forward, I forced a small smile.

"Calm down, we'll get though this easy," I assured him. It didn't seem to do anything so I did the first thing that came to mind. As we approached the group and started to become noticed, I reached to my side and grabbed a hold of Koda's hand. He stiffened at the sudden contact but didn't resist, this situation frightened him and you holding his hand actually made him feel better.

"What's it like having All might as a teacher?" a reporter asked, shoving a microphone in my face. I stared back at her with blank eyes, not wanting to get involved with any of this.

"Do you mind moving so that we can get into school?"I asked, hoping that she'd give in, as would the others. But it didn't work, determination glinting in her eyes as she repeated the question. This time I ignored her, pulling the cowering Koda behind me in an attempt to get past the gate. I knew that once I got there we would be safe, no one without an I.D or special permit can enter through the gate.

"Oi!" One of the reporters went to catch my wrist but were met with the sight of a glowing green aura. Rather than just covering my wrist or entire body, it spread from me and over Koda as well. His body was also covered by the same glowing green aura, protecting the two of us. When this happened, it seemed to startle the media, making them all take a step away from us. From there I pulled at Koda's wrist and ran past the reporters and cameras, onto the school grounds.

Once we were past the gate and little way along the path up to the four connected buildings, I let go and rested my hands on my knees as I quietly laughed.

"Didn't expect that to happen, huh?" Turning to look at Koda, I was met with the sight of him with his hands covering his face in embarrassment. I guessed that the cause of it was me holding his hand but I didn't think it was that much of a deal. It was probably because he was shy and here I was, some random girl in his class, using my quirk on him and holding his hand. I eyed him as he peeked through the gaps in his fingers down at me, even though he acted like a frightened mouse, he was significantly bigger than me.

Wanting him to stop his hiding, I approached him slowly and placed a hand his shoulder. Petting it gently until he pulled his hands away from his face to look at me without the protection of his hands.

"I'm sorry for holding your hand and using my quirk on you without asking, are you okay?" I asked, unable to hold back my urge to worry for the rock-looking boy. Koda averted his gaze as he nodded, threading his fingers together out of nervousness. Not waiting another second, I turned and began walking towards the heroics building, resting my hands on the back of my neck. Koda noticed me walking and quickly rushed to catch up, occupying the space beside me.

"What do you think we're gonna do today, Koda?" I asked, not necessarily interested in small talk but wanting to talk to the boy even if he didn't respond vocally. He tapped his chin before making a gesture which was a curve from the back of his head and upward. I immediately knew that he was trying to say, English, trying to recreate Present mic's cockatoo hair-style with his hands. I couldn't help but snicker.

"Yeah, we'll probably have Hizashi at some point." Koda gave me a confused look, putting up one finger. I assumed that he was referring to me not only using Present mic's real name but his first one too.

"His first name? Well, I've known him for a while now, he's a bit of an idiot but I guess he's fun to be around," I expressed, unable to hold back the small smile which took over my lips.

It was nice remembering the time I had spent with all the heroes, especially Hizashi and Shota. They seemed to know each other so when I was with one, the other would always come to see me. I remember one time when Hizashi insisted we go out for karaoke, Shota didn't favor it very much but he came anyway, sitting and watching as Hizashi and I screamed the lyrics of popular songs. It was nostalgic in a positive way, bringing back all of the memories I treasured. It was unfortunate that my reminiscing was interrupted by a familiar blonde boy.

"(L/n)!" he called, running along the hall and in Koda and I's direction. In his hand was a book, one which I was unfamiliar with.

"Huh? Oh, Monoma was there something you needed?" I asked, watching as he puffed up his cheeks.

"W-well yes, I brought you one of my comics. I thought you would like it," he announces, handing it to me. I take it from his hands and read the name aloud.

"Asterix? Am I pronouncing it correctly?" Monoma nodded quickly, his eyes drifting to where Koda stood. The tall boy had taken a step back, almost hiding behind me.

"Who's that?" the blonde asks, pointing to Koda. I turn back to Koda, noticing how nervous and shy he was.

"Ah, that's just Koda, we're classmates." There was a moment of silence before Monoma spoke again.

"Can I walk you to class?" he asked, his cheeks tinted pink. I started walking, looking back over my shoulder at the two.

"Whatever, come on Koda." The rock-headed boy rushed to catch up, the blonde doing the same once he came to his senses. Koda walked on my left while Monoma occupied my right, only now noticing the state of my uniform.

"Are you alright? You're all muddy," the blue-eyed boy pointed out, seeming worried. Looking down at myself, I was reminded that I was indeed covered in mud and soaked with water too. Glancing around to see where I was, my eyes locked on the infirmary sign.

"Go on without me, I'll just go see Chi- I mean Recovery girl to get a clean uniform," I told them. Monoma bid me goodbye while Koda was hesitant to leave, his eyes drifting between the infirmary sign and me.

"You can come if you want, Koda," I assured, gesturing for him to follow. He did so and entered after I did, Recovery girl glaring when she saw that it was me. She didn't hate me or anything, but she was easy fed up with me.

"Hey, Chiyo..." I called, trailing off as I watched her approach me. She unbuttoned my jacket and released a disappointed sigh at the sight of my soaked shirt, the scar tissue visible through the wet material. I realized this and turned to see that Koda had already seen, his face turning bright red when his eyes panned up to meet mine. After that, he turned and faced the corner.

"Do you mind telling me what happened?" Chiyo asked, not having the patience for this. My hand made its way to the back of my neck, a habit I had picked up from being around Hitoshi so much.

"There was this rabbit and it was covered in dirt so I washed it and it got me all muddy," I told her, watching as her eyes softened and looked at me with care.

"Oh, (Y/n). You're still the caring risk taker I met two years ago," she chuckled, opening a cupboard and taking out a spare female uniform.

"Please return this to me when you can, okay?" I nodded and headed to the infirmary bathroom, quickly changing before coming back out to meet Koda.

Just as we left the infirmary, the bell for first period went off. Class wasn't too far down the hall so we just walked there, speeding up when we saw Shota walking behind us, further down the hall. He met my gaze but I was already in class before he could say anything, as was Koda. We slip up and went to our own desks, Koda occasionally looking back and meeting my eyes.

There were also three others looking at me as well. First there was Midoriya, I assumed that he was still holding onto the first day where I had comforted him, but I don't know why he continues to put himself near me. There was also Ojiro, who waved when I met his gaze. I knew he was thinking about our plan to spar after class which I was actually looking forward to as well.

And finally, Shoto Todoroki. He was the same as always, staring at me and holding my gaze when I looked at him. I met his eyes for a second and stared back at him as he did the same to me. I didn't know what his motives were but I knew why he was looking at me. Since his father is a hero, naturally I lived in their house for a small amount of time for the HC program. And in that time, I had said something which I regret.

Just thinking about it made my mind ache, it was one of my memories of my time with HC which I didn't like to remember. Most heroes were kind and welcoming while the Todoroki household... is was very different from everyone else's way of living.

At one point I had even seen Shoto as a friend of mine, we got along well and since we were both lonely we were naturally drawn to each other. Sure there were negatives while I was there, but there were a whole bunch of positives too. Like how Shoto and I would play together when his father thought we were training, when Fuyumi would take care of me like a little sister, how Natsuo would gush over me and how their mother, who I went to visit once with Fuyumi and Natsuo, reminded me of my own mother.

A majority of the heroes I had stayed with during that time lived alone, very few of them having families, so when I came to the Todoroki household it was a lot different. The family was dysfunctional and their father wasn't kind to Shoto like mine was to me, but I treasured my time there, being a part of a family again.

It was the last day that I was there and I was upset that I had to leave. I remember how Shoto hugged me, allowing me to cry into his shoulder. It was a rare occurrence for me but it was needed, the emotional urge was too great. And then I said it.

"I wish I was a part of your family."

Normally that wouldn't have triggered anything but in Shoto, it did. He questioned what I meant and asked why I would want to be a part of his family. I understand now, why he asked me this but back then I was barely able to understand my own emotions let alone other's.

"I wish that I had been born into your family and not my own," I told him, not expecting the reaction I got.

He pulled away, no longer holding me. And he got mad, said something about never understanding what he had been through or something along those lines.

And I regretted it, I undermined his pain and then we were no longer anything.

But none of it would've mattered anyway, I was cut off from all heroes I stayed with so there was no point in getting attached. The first time I had seen him after that day was at the recommendation trials for U.A. I was surprised to see him there, actually no, I wasn't surprised. If I'm being honest, I had completely forgotten about him until that moment. He was just a blurry memory who had only come back recently.

"Alright everyone, take out your books and flip to page 32," Shota called out in a bored tone, looking down at the book in his hands.

Class started, everyone's eyes either focusing on the teacher at the front or the book on their desk. But my eyes wandered around the room, stopping on the boy with two-toned hair. He was focused on the book so he didn't notice, this gave me time to inspect him.

He was a lot more mature-looking and grown up from two years ago, I guess I'd even consider him to be handsome. I couldn't see his face since he sat in a row in front of me but I remember his face clearly.

Miss-matched blue and grey eyes, pale skin and the red burn scar which marked his left eye.

He was the same and even though I tried to ignore the urge, I wanted to mend our relationship. I wanted to fix what I had broken in the past, even if he rejects my hand and turns his back, I'll be fine. I just want him to look at me and not feel the hatred I can see in his eyes.

We got more Koda, a little more Monoma and a bit of your backstory with Todoroki. I really liked the idea of them being friends before, when she was staying at their house for HC.It's an idea I'm happy I came up with and can incorporate into the story. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 476 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
1.4K 66 35
You would think after seeing my own mother die, I would be sulking in a corner somewhere, but what's the point of wishing for something you can never...
385K 7.7K 63
(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) It seems you've fallen into the pit of Boku No Hero Academia. Who can we blame? Such powerful, cute, yet hot characters that...
162K 4.3K 29
You're just an ordinary woman, with a quirk you find useless, who enjoys nothing but peace. Even though your life wasn't as peaceful as you would've...