Surviving ( The Walking Dead...

By Hikarumarch15

I do not own any characters from the Walking Dead or Inuyasha only the characters that I have added. This is... More

Disclosure
Chapter 1 Redo
Chapter 2 Present Redo
Chapter 3 Redo
Chapter 4 Redo
Chapter 5 Redo
Chapter 6 Redo
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author Note

Author Note

308 6 0
By Hikarumarch15

Hey what do you think about the first part the next chapters will get into the story line. I may change a few of what the plot was initiated and the characters are a bit out of their personality but I will keep it the same. For the romance part it will not start until further in to the story. I will also change the ages on some of the characters to be a bit more in the range I will put Kagome and Hikaru. Comment and give reviews on where it will lead to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 23 17
Sesshomaru sends Inuyasha a letter about the family reincarnation, but to only get invited is to accept an marriage proposal. What will Inuyasha do...
31.4K 594 18
Kagome runs away after Inuyasha chose Kikyo. Will this sadness ever go away? When she ran away she had discovered something about her powers, her tru...
25.5K 1.1K 20
You and Kagome don't see eye to eye on how either is treated. But you don't really get along with anyone in the group, especially Inuyasha. After you...
160K 3.8K 28
(In this story Lori isn't alive and it's in the walking dead plot but I will do some adjustments. Also this my alternative universe and my story and...