HIS SECRET | Book #1 | THE H...

Par Bradleys_Toothpick

Plus

Authors Note
Welcome!!!
THANK YOU ALL!
Bradleys_Toothpick
⭐️How To⭐️
Prologue
~ONE~
~TWO~
~THREE~
~FOUR~
~FIVE~
~SIX~
~EIGHT~
~NINE~
~TEN~
~ELEVEN~
~TWELVE~
~THIRTEEN~
~FOURTEEN~
~FIFTEEN~
~SIXTEEN~
~SEVENTEEN~
~EIGHTEEN~
~NINETEEN~
~TWENTY~
~TWENTY ONE~
~TWENTY TWO~
~TWENTY THREE~
~TWENTY FOUR~
~TWENTY FIVE~
~TWENTY SIX~
~TWENTY SEVEN~
~TWENTY EIGHT~
~TWENTY NINE~
~Thirty~
Sneak Peak of "His Revenge" Book 2 of The Mafia Series
Acknowledgements For the New Rewrite 🤍
Dedication
*New Prolgue*

~SEVEN~

31.9K 953 195
Par Bradleys_Toothpick

The last twenty-four hours have been one hell of a doozy. From the very moment, I stepped foot into the sex club, until this very moment sitting in Damien's truck. When I had walked back in with Kaye and Cole, after they pulled up, I sure as hell didn't expect to see DJ's face covered in blood and I sure as hell didn't expect Damien to be the cause of it.

I was shocked when he asked me about my kissing DJ. Then, it all began to make sense. Damn it DJ must have told Damien about the kiss in my bedroom and I'm assuming that's what caused the fight. Yet again, Damien is tossing me mixed signals. He's hot one minute, and Ice cold, the next.

I stare at this gorgeous guy, as he rested his head against the driver's side headrest. I have no clue why I feel this pull towards him, but I do. I know I should get out, toss the duces, wish him a happy life, and never look back; fuck but I can't, and for the life of me I can't figure out why.

He's a straight asshole to me. He raises me, making me feel good about myself, and in the blink of an eye, he drops me flat on my ass, making me feel unattractive and unwanted.

He and DJ are total opposites. No, it isn't because I've known DJ longer,  it's because of the way he treats me, raises me, and he hasn't dropped me just yet.

So why am I sitting in this asshole's truck, trying to open him up and figure him out, instead of making sure DJ is ok? Make safe the decision and see how things pan out with DJ? Fuck if I know, I don't have an answer to that just yet. God, does that make me crazy?

"I need to get out of here. I can't go back in right now. I don't think I could restrain from busting his fucking nose again." He grumbles. Again, he claims he doesn't want me, but the moment he found out DJ kissed me he fought him, and probably broke his nose over it. Is it me or Is this guy trying to fuck with my head?

I mentally shake my thoughts and look at him. Humming, "Can I show you something?" I ask, lifting my lips into a smile. He rolls his head, that's still resting against his headrest, and looks at me, skeptically.

"Show me what?" he asks. I'm pretty sure I saw his lips slightly turn upwards. "I'd rather just show you. I promise you'll like it." I sit-up and poke my bottom lip out, "Please?" I pout, softly.

He closed his eyes and took in a long and deep breath then slowly releases it. "Fuck me, yeah fine. I honestly don't care where I go, I just need to get away from here and collect myself." He grumbles, turning the key as he starts his truck. Before putting the truck in gear he hands me his phone and nods his head.

"Put in the directions in the navigation app." Nodding, I quickly type in the directions. I then place his phone in the clip he has docked on the dash for his phone quickly buckling my seat belt. Smiling to myself, I feel like I may help him more than he realizes because the place I'm taking him to see is a place I go to when I need a moment. Sad, lonely, or even angry moments.

Halfway through the drive, I notice how gorgeous the sky is beginning to look. It's almost dusk as the sun is almost at the spot, where the sky becomes countless colors as it has a countdown before it disappears. Signaling it's the moon's time to glow.

"What are you smiling at?" Damien asks, breaking the silence.

"The sun that's just beginning to set has made the sky a beautiful mixture of colors." I giggle and I see him roll his eyes.

"You're such a chick" he chuckles. His laughter is a beautiful sound. I find myself smiling like a fucking idiot.

I snap out of my trance before he notices I was acting like an obsessive stalker. I became a little too excited as I see the entrance to my favorite spot.

He turns on the dirt road, and I can't help the smile that takes over my face. This place is special to me, for many reasons. Having him here causes butterflies in my stomach.

We finally arrive, all the way to the end of the dirt road and I instantly smile as I look out in front of me.

Putting the truck in park, he turns the engine off and looks out in front of him.

I look at him, wanting to see his reaction to the view in front of him.

His eyes soften, and I see his lips pull into a genuine smile.

"This is gorgeous Ray." He says, as his eyes fall on mine.

When I saw the lake as I pulled to a stop, I was surprised. This little spot is gorgeous.

The lake isn't huge or small. It's the perfect size to enjoy. It's peaceful.

I hear a door open and watch Ray climb out.

I get out and follow her, fighting the urge to look at her instead of the lake and small beach she's walking towards.

"This is nice," I say, looking out towards the water.

"Yeah, my dad used to bring me and Cole down here." She says sitting down on the sand pulling her knees up to her chin.

She's still in that damn bikini. Noticing the goosebumps on her arms, I unbutton my shirt and place it around her.

She looks up at me and smiles. "Thanks."

I watch as she slips her arms through the sleeves and buttons two and brings her knees back up to her chin.

"Talk to me, Damien. You know about me let me know about you."

I take a seat beside her on the sand and stare out at the water.

Sighing, "What do you want to know." I ask.

I look back at her and watch her shrug her shoulders. "What's your favorite color?" Snorting, I reply "I don't know, black I guess." The answer causes her to giggle.

Her and those fucking giggles!

"What music do you like?" "All kinds. I don't have a favorite, just moods." I answer struggling. "Why are you here for the summer?" She asks, finally turning her head to look at me.

Fuck I don't want to go down that road. I don't need anyone knowing who I am, or what I've done. My father has ruined our name. If people found out I was his son, they will assume I am just as fucked up as he is.

Maybe they're right. I have been molded by the man himself.

I clear my throat, mentally scolding myself for even giving that man a second thought. "I didn't want to go home," I say. Even though it's vague, it's the truth. Looking at her, I wait to hear her ask me why but see her nod. I think she senses that I don't want to talk about that topic.

This maddening and confusing creature surprises me yet again. She's so different from the girls I've been around. When I think she will say or do something predictable, she up and does the complete opposite! Which causes me even more confusion.

"Where are you from?" She asks. Keeping her eyes on the sun slowly sinking behind the water.

"I lived in Louisiana. But I'm moving here. I have plans and I have become quite taken by this small town. Plus I like hanging out with your brother and Jacks. They're good guys, and I wouldn't want to lose contact." I say not wanting to look at her.

I'm fighting an internal battle as I fight the desire to worship her body. The other part of me is mentally checking off reasons that would cause a heap of shit I don't need to bring on to myself. I want her so bad, it's slightly causing me to go insane.

Cole would be crushed. And he would want to fight me, tell me to fuck off and die, even.

The guy is super protective over her. He claims since his dad died, he needs to make sure he protects her as strongly as his dad would have.

He told all his close friends that she's off-limits. He knows the guys better than I do. He said they couldn't take care of Ray the way she needs. He even laughed saying what a handful she can be, that not one of them could handle her.

The way he watches over her, makes me admire him even more than I do. In my world back home, we look for guys like that. Loyalty, brave, and fierce. This day in age, people like Cole are hard to come by.

Which brings me to my dilemma. I don't want to fuck up a great friendship and hurt her in the long run. Even though she causes such a twister in my head and she deserves better than me that's for sure.

I wish the girl would somehow do something annoying and predictable to cause me to find her less interesting. The more time I spend with her, the more I fight that urge to wave the flag, and indulge in my every thought of her.

Fuck, if there is a God, help me.

"I see." She says, bringing me to the present.

"Look, we can be friends Damien. I don't want you to think I'm trying to trick you or try to change your mind. I think I get what you're getting at. And I'd never want you to choose me over anything." She informs me, turning as she connects her eyes with mine.

I fight the urge to get up and leave because this girl... this mind-boggling girl is breaking me down.

She smiles, but it doesn't reach her eyes. It's not the genuine breathtaking smile I've seen on her face before.

Swallowing as I force myself to say, "I think it's for the best Ray."

She nods and looks back out at the water. If me trying my damnedest to be a friend to her is going to even try and work, I need her to not fuck around with that DJ bastard.

Licking my dry lips, I sigh.

"I need you to stay clear of DJ. Don't mess with that guy, I know I'm confusing you and all, but I can't handle seeing you and him. Hell, I don't think right now I could handle seeing you with anyone. Plus, DJ is Cole's childhood best friend. It will cause a storm you wouldn't like. You know it will make Cole pissed and it already pisses me off." I say. I have calmed down, but I can feel the anger trying to rise.

I hear her laugh, and then see her quickly stand up.

"Look, I turn nineteen next month and I'm a big fucking girl Damien. This bullshit with Cole saying who I can and can't see is for the fucking birds!" She, places her hands on her hips, glaring at me.

"I'll see whoever I want. If we are being honest Damien, I want you. But you don't want me because of Cole and your cryptic reasons. And I get it, I do." She growls. I can hear the anger in her voice.

"But do not stop me from being happy. If I can't have you, then why stop me from finding someone who will be there for me? If DJ makes me happy, how is that any of your or Cole's business?" She yells.

Feeling the anger as I hear her speak about the motherfucker, I quickly stand, and just as fast, I snatched her by the throat.

"Fuck!" I yell, causing her to flinch.

"No, you can't. I don't think you understand how fucking hard I'm fighting this urge to devour that fucking body of yours! How fucking bad I crave to taste your lips again."

I automatically get lost in her eyes as she tries to take in what I just said.

I can't fight it anymore, and I growl before I latch my lips to hers.

I stop, noticing her lips are stiff. I'm pretty sure I shocked her because I shocked myself.

I open my eyes and squint, and I realize she is resisting the urge to kiss me back.

"Ray" I growl on her lips.

She giggles. This girl just giggled.

She takes her hands and puts them on my chest, as she looks up at me. She then begins to glide her fingers down my chest until she reaches my pants. See, so full of surprises.

"Why do you dress the way you do?" She asks, "You dress as though you're going to court or something."

I couldn't help it, but I burst out laughing.

"You don't like how I dress?" I ask, raising my brow.

Giggling, "Oh fuck, I love it." She says as a smile quickly spreads on her face, the same one that took my fucking breath away.

For fucks sake what is this girl doing to me?

"It's just that I've never seen someone dress like you, at our age and all." Feeling her fingers caress the hem of my pants, I try and focus.

"Well, I take pride in myself, and my appearance." I release her neck and place my hands in my pockets.

"The night I saw you walk Into the room with those slacks and suspenders, I swear I felt myself become wet. I may not have gotten to see your full face but I do believe my body knew it was you before I did." She admits as she runs her fingers slowly above the top of my slacks.

I feel my cock get harder, hearing her talk like that. I don't think I will ever get used to her surprising me.

Bringing my face closer to hers, "Did you enjoy it, Ray?" I whisper, grabbing a stray hair and tucking it behind her ear.

She looks up at me with those brown doe eyes and lets out a shaky breath.

"Yes sir." she breathes.

Not being able to hold back, I bend down and place my lips on hers, I kiss her again. I feel her move her lips with mine as she begins to kiss me back.

I grab her ass with both hands and squeeze it hard. She lets a moan and I groan, as she pulls me in closer.

"I want you, Damien," she says onto my lips, as she grabs my cock.

Closing my eyes tightly, I curse and groan to the feeling of her grabbing me. My innocent Ray is not as innocent as I assumed.

She is feisty as fuck.

Pulling back, I cup my hands on her face to get her attention.

"We have to keep this a secret baby. We can't tell anyone." I say. Watching her nod frantically, she bites her bottom lip, causing me to growl.

"Please" she begs, as her eyes fall slightly. Oh, she doesn't have to ask me twice.

I'm not going to take her virginity. No, not tonight. I felt how tight that pussy was at the club. I am going to have to work her in. If I take her now, I'll cause her too much pain, and I don't want her to be in pain for her first time, not that much anyway.

I grab her hand, pulling her to the back of my truck. I open the driver's door and reach behind the seats and grab the blanket. This came in handy when I got drunk at a party months ago, and couldn't drive home.

As we walk to the back of my truck, I unfold it and laid it on the bed of my truck and then pull her up, sitting her on the blanket.

I sit down beside her and she quickly placed her legs over mine, straddling me. I grip her hips as she begins to grind on me. I press her core harder on my hard cock. The heat coming from between her legs from her juicy cunt, has me close to bending her over and fucking her tight cunt right now.

I look at her and see she still has my shirt on. Fuck, I love that.

She smiles down at me as I began unbuttoning the two buttons.

"Untie those baby" I coax her, pointing to the bikini straps around her neck.

She reaches up and unties, allowing her breast to fall.

"So fucking beautiful," I say as I watch her throw her head back.

"Oh, do you like it when I talk to you baby? Do my words make your juicy cunt wet for me?" I rasp, gripping her sides as she continued to grind on my aching cock.

She nods her head.

"Ray words," I growl.

"Yes sir." She says with a lot more confidence.

I reach up and place her breast in my mouth. I began sucking and nibbling, hearing her softly moan.

"Oh God," She moaned as I began to trail my hand down to her pussy. I don't even tease as I stick my finger in and slide up her slit.

I groan, "So fucking wet for me baby" I whisper watching her bite her lip. God, this vision in front of me is as sexy as hell.

"Don't cum until I say" I warn, as I feel her speeding her movements. She looks down at me, not understanding.

"I'll show you," I say.

I untie her bathing suit that is tied at her sides, pulling them off and place them onto the truck. I place two fingers between her folds, making sure to pay close attention to her clit.

She moans louder, as I press slightly harder.

I take my other hand and stick one finger halfway in and I slowly pump my finger up and down. Her breaths become labored as I feel her pussy walls gripping my finger.

I hear her cry out "Fuck!"

"Oh baby, you're so damn tight. I don't know how I'm going to fit it in" I whisper, as I feel her juices soak my finger.

She's mine, even though we are keeping this a secret. I'll make sure she won't want another man touching her. I don't know what's happening to me.

Yes, I've always been possessive, making sure other dominants know which submissive belongs to me. But the feeling I have to own Ray is overwhelming.

I glance up at her, watching this girl enjoy herself, I want to push further.

"Ray," I say and she moans as I slide my finger further and I feel as she starts to struggle for a second.

Once I know she's adjusted, I put the whole finger in and I can feel her clench it.

Groaning aloud, "Oh damn baby girl, I want that tight pussy so fucking bad."

This girl has me so fucking worked up, I'm going to end up busting in my damn pants.

I pump slow at first as I watch her panting and moaning.

I take my other hand and grab her hair and pull her lips to my mouth.

I begin kissing her as I'm pumping. I pick speed up and she starts to move with my finger, grinding and moving, making me envision her riding my cock.

Oh fuck.

Nipping at her chest, I groan out "Oh God, yes baby girl fuck my finger. Make that pussy cum."

She starts grinding faster, letting those sweet moans fall from her lips.

I place my thumb and began rubbing her clit, causing her moans to become louder.

"Oh, yes!" she pants and I feel her walls softly clench my finger signaling she's getting close.

I can feel her tightening up.

"Hold it in baby girl," I order, and she begins to shake her head.

"I can't" she pants.

"Yes, I said hold it until I say" I remind her.

Her body is misted with sweat. I feel her trying to hold it in. I kiss her again, causing her to whine. She starts to slow down. Oh no, you don't!

I quickly smack her ass causing her to gasp.

"Don't you dare slow down" I growl out as I nipped her neck. Her eyes are so damn glossy and heavy. This creature that I've yet to figure out is sexy as hell. Her eyes look down to mine and I feel like I can get lost in them.

"Yes sir," she says and begins to speed back up. "That's it, baby." I praise. She's panting hard. Her chest rising and falling as her body begins to tremble. I know it's taking a lot for her to not release.

"You're doing so good baby girl." I praise. "What do you want baby girl," I ask. Loving how she is becoming more confident in speaking. "Please!" She begs me, her eyes pleading to let her cum.

"What Ray, please what? What does Ray want?" I coax. "Does this pussy want to cum?" I ask, as she softly screams. "God, yes, please sir! Please!" I feel her nails claw my shoulders as she rides my finger harder. I'm so caught up in the way her body instantly obeys my commands, I don't know how to wrap my head around it.

"Cum for me baby," I say giving her what she begged for. I quickly bite her nipple, and instantly I feel the juices from her orgasm coat my fingers as she slows her movements as she still rides her high.

Hearing her softly chant, "Yes fuck! Oh, Damien!" The sound of her chanting my name does shit to me I can't even explain. The first thought was, I want to hear her scream it. I can't take my eyes off of her, and I can't help but question my actions and thoughts when it comes to her.

She's stirring up things in me, I can't even describe. Am I ready to keep doing this with her in secret?

Am I ready to betray my best friend for her?

"You ok baby girl?" He asks as I slowly climb off of him.

I can't believe that just happened. I honestly am surprised at myself. Yes, I've always been a bold person. I've never shied away from anyone or anything.

No, I had never kissed anyone until Damien. And it damn sure wasn't because I was scared. I don't mean to be harsh or cruel by saying this, but the guys from my school and my grade have never caught my attention.

Plus, I was never the girl that had guys come up and speak to me. It didn't bother me much. I mean, I took it as them being shy. Hell, I've always been too busy studying and busting my ass for every class and every grade to even worry about guys.

My mom may work for the state as a well-respected attorney for the state next to us, but she sure as hell can't afford college tuition with her being the only income in the house.

So that left only one option. Not letting one grade slip and volunteer from any extracurricular activity  I could to add to my portfolio. Hoping for a scholarship to a great college.

The only guy I had ever felt an interest in if you can even say interest, is my brother's best friend DJ.

He was the first guy to ever show me attention and I don't mean flirty attention. I mean, he listened to me. Helped me when I struggled to understand something from a class. Made me feel like I was important.

After he became distant, I won't lie, it did crush me. Yes, Kaye is my best friend. But when I was dismissed so suddenly, it was like losing a best friend.

Now, the day I laid my eyes on this man who's staring at me as I slip my bikini on, I had never felt so attracted to another human being in my life.

I felt some kind of pull, and to this very moment, I can't explain the feeling. The confusing yet exciting feeling it caused.

But, I don't know how to take him. He's hot and cold. The way he acts honestly confuses, and frightens me.

The outbursts are the scary part. The way he treats me is the confusing part. One minute he's causing a million butterflies to flutter in my stomach. The next, he's yelling, telling me he isn't what I need.

I feel nervous, thinking about how I agreed to keep us a secret. What if he uses me to not only be the first to kiss me but to be the first to take my virginity? Like some kind of twisted game. How much can I take from the virgin?

"Ray?" Damien says, causing me to quickly come back to reality.

Turning and looking at him as I take my hair bow off my wrist, and began to fix my hair in a messy bun. Already knowing the sweat frizzed my hair to hell.

"Are you sure you're ok, you look pale, baby doll?" He says, cocking his eyes brow, as his forehead scrunched.

Shit, I let my thoughts overwhelm me, and now I'm pale.

Nodding my head, I smile. "Of course. I just moved too fast I guess."

Chuckling, he grabs his shirt and hands it to me. I smile as I take it and slip it on. The smell from his cologne surrounds me, and I fight the urge to scrunch it to my nose and taking a big whiff. I rather him not witness my creepy behavior. What? The man's got great taste in cologne!

I became nervous, as I stand looking around the area. The sun has already set and you can see the fireflies blinking in the small field out by the side of the lake.

I'm not quite sure what to say, or how to act now. I rather not upset him by saying or doing the wrong thing. I must tread lightly.

"What's going through your head right now?" He asked, his voice is softer than I'm used to.

I quickly shake off the shock as I notice how soft his voice is and I turn and look at him.

His head is slightly cocked to the side, as he stares at me. He's lying on his side in the back of the truck, with one arm propping his body into position.

I bite my lip, contemplating if I was going to go with the truth or make something up.

I take in a big whiff of air and sigh as I let it out. I'm going with honesty. I don't like being fed lies, no matter how small. And whatever this is between him and me, I'd rather not bring lies into it.

"Well, to be honest, I don't know how to act, or even know what to say to you."

I watch as he scrunched his beautiful forehead, and he takes in what I've told him.

"Come sit next to me and explain that statement." He said, patting the spot beside him.

A small amount of relief washed through me, seeing I hadn't upset him with the truth. I was expecting a different reaction.

I slide up on the bed of the truck and I feel him sit up and surprise me by pulling me to him, placing my back against his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"Relax Ray." He says, and I feel his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

I slowly relax, letting him hold me against his chest. These are the things I feel confused about. I don't know when he's going to be like this, or be angry and hateful.

"Now, explain what you meant." He says as he places his chin on my shoulder.

Looking out to the lake, I try to explain it to him.

"You know as well as I do, the behavior you've shown me for the past week has been a rollercoaster." I laugh nervously. I hope the next part I say doesn't upset him. I'd rather have him be like this than acting like a complete asshole.

"I have witnessed you in one second be like you are now, calm, cool, and nice. And then in the next split second make me feel one inch tall."

I close my eyes and pray I haven't upset him.

"You know, I'm normally not like this. I don't exactly know what's going on with me, and that's never happened. I've always been in control of everything. But you, my feisty kitten, have flipped my entire world upside down. Please don't take this the wrong way, but it scares me and angers me just the same."

I feel him let out a long breath, and he softly laughs.

"I don't know what it is, but you're a different breed of a female specimen. I've been around numerous girls Ray, and they are all the same, predictable, shallow girls."

I don't say a word, as I take in everything he's saying. Listening to him talk about what's going on in his head is comforting in a way.

"I was attracted to you from the first moment I laid eyes on you. That wasn't too bad to deal with in my mind. I figured you say or do something like the rest of the females I've come across and I wouldn't find you as attractive as I had. But you did the exact opposite. Every time I expect you to do or say something predictable, you knocked me down and did the exact opposite. That only heightened my attraction and caused this chaos in my head. It pisses me off, that a girl so small and beautiful could fuck with my head like that." He chuckles.

"I get it. I just need to know what to do now. I have never done anything like this. I've never gone on a proper date!" I laugh as I shake my head.

"Look, let's not make a big deal of this. Let's just enjoy each other's company and have a good time. I need you to know now Ray, I don't do relationships. I usually meet a submissive who's willing to do a contract I have printed up. The contract itself states what is expected of each other. It states we are not officially a couple. I am the Dominant and they are the submissive. We agree on a time frame to explore and have fun. When the time is up, we end and go our separate ways." I don't move. I don't speak. Is he asking me to sign a contract? Like some kind of business deal?

"Is, that something you think you can do?" He asks as he ran his hand down my arm gently. I feel embarrassed, angry, and hurt. It's just what I feard, I'm fresh meat for the taking to him.

I pull myself up quickly and jump off the bed of the truck. I bite back the tears that want to fall and look him straight in the eye."I should have gone with my gut and stayed the hell away from you. The answer to your question is hell no. I'm not a whore you pick up off the street and toss aside when you become tired."

Feeling the tears that threaten to make themselves known, I walk to the front of the truck and open the passenger door.

"I need you to take me home, now." I don't even wait to hear anything he would have to say and quickly jump in shutting the door.

How fucking stupid must I look...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3K 127 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...
115K 5.1K 76
#1 - Shocks 26/9/19 "Never knew you had such a dirty mouth." I say, finally opening my eyes to see her giggling at me and biting her lip. I don't eve...
55.2K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...
S.I.X Par Katlego 'Katee' Mon...

Roman pour Adolescents

3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...