UnspeakableGaming X Reader ♥...

By xlittledemon

It seems like a normal day to you until you bump into a cute guy that you have never seen before. Nathan. The... More

Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: I like you
Chapter 3: Want to go on a date?
Chapter 4: The Date
Chapter 5: Be my girlfriend?
Chapter 6: Youtube
Chapter 7: First YT Video
Chapter 8: Let The Pranks Begin...
Chapter 9: Revenge Prank
Chapter 10: First Live Event
Chapter 11: What the hell Moose!?
Chapter 12: Moose? Y/N?
Not A Chapter/Readers Note
Chapter 13: The Search Continues
Chapter 14: The Rescue
Chapter 15 - Going Home
Not a Chapter / Readers Note
Chapter 16 - Hacked?
Chapter 17 - Moose's Return...
Chapter 18 - Moose's Turn
N/A - Reader's Note
Chapter 20 - Facing Moose Again

Chapter 19 - Moose Takes Revenge

351 8 5
By xlittledemon

Warning! There will be strong language used in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

Nathan's POV

I end up awaking in a familiar but darkened place. I swear I have been here before. Is this de ja vu? Wait a minute. Y/N was taken here by Moose. Ugh that bastard. He is gonna pay real good after all this is over.
'Hey Moose! You bastard! I know you are here. Show yourself.' I say into the darkness.
As a response I get a laugh followed by a familiar face with a huge smirk painted on his face like a clowns make up.
'Moose I knew it was you since I woke up. I didn't expect you to go this far. But now you are crossing the line you son of a bitch.' I yell at Moose.

'Well I did go this far. Now I'm gonna get revenge on you and your shitty girlfriend Y/N or whatever her name was by getting rid of you BOTH.' Moose said with a smirk of lust on his face.

'You won't get away with this you ass hole! You hear me? I have friends like Shark, Gabe and James! TRUE FRIENDS! Friends that don't back stab and steal girlfriends like YOU! You sickly bastard!' I yell at Moose's face.

'You won't be yelling sooner or later Nathan because you won't be ALIVE Nathan.' Said Moose laughing in a devilish way as he walks up to me and punches me right in the face.

'Bitch.' I mumble as he walks away.

Y/N's POV

It's been 4 hours and we still haven't found Nathan. Uuuugh. Where is that frog?
'Any luck guys?' I ask Shark, Gabe and James as we all gathered back at the house.

'Nope.' Answered Shark.
'Nothing here.' Replied James.
'Same here. Sorry Y/N' Said Gabe.

I sigh as my eyes start to fill up with tears.

'Hey. Y/N. We will find him. I promise.'  Reasurred Shark as he pulled me into a friendly hug.

'GROUP HUG!' Yells James as he and Gabe join the hug.

I laugh as I wipe my tears away.
'Thanks guys.'

Hmm. Where could that frog be...
Wait... Could it be... That he is where Moose took me in the beginning? Could it be?

'SHARK! I may know where Nathan is!' I exclaim as I start to explain.

'Lets go then!' Exclaims Shark as we all get into his car and drive to the place.

Its a 3 hour drive to get there so I close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep as I lean my head onto the window of the car. As soon as I fall asleep, I begin to dream. I dream of Nathan and being in his arms again. He takes me on the best date ever. We sit together, laughing and talking. He is dressed up in a smart black and white tux with obviously a black unspeakable cap facing backwards to match and I'm in a pretty sky blue dress that suits me. We finish our date and head home. Once we get home we sit down at the kitchen island together talking. But suddenly I see blood dripping from Nathans chest as he falls to the ground to reveal Moose with a knife in his hand and a smug smirk on his face that turned into a demon like laugh.
I wake up with tears rolling down my cheeks as Shark looks over at me.

'Y/N I promise we will find him soon. I promise.' Says Shark soothingly as he holds my hand as he drives to calm me down.

'Thanks Shark.' I say wiping my tears with my other hand.

I hope we find that frog soon...

Hey guys! It's Shadow! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. But I have been wondering if you guys would want me to write another story which would be a Todoroki x Deku anime story based on BNHA (Boku No Hero Academia). Please do let me know in the comments below if you would like me to write a story like that. Also what I would do is one chapter per week. One week would be an Unspeakable x Reader chapter and the other week would be a Todoroki x Deku chapter. Let me know what you guys think in the comments. Thanks! See you all in the next chapter or maybe a new story! Shadow UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 56 20
This is a story about Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Well. Duh. Some crazy shit happens, and I hope you love it!
3.5K 71 15
This is a story about you the reader Y/N and Dream. You are brought to a world that makes little sense to you. You believe you are alone in this craf...
3.1K 110 11
Dream had been chased for as long as he could remember. A never-ending cycle of avoiding death. When the Hunters catch up to him, what will happen? 6...
58.1K 2.1K 16
Do you know the game were two friends act like they are dating and who ever falls in love first looses? Yeah that's basically what happens here. „If...