Drabbles/ Oneshots

By Kitaoblaze

This is a collection of random prompts and one chapter stories featuring SasuHina as soulmates, an arrange ma... More

A Marriage of Convenience
Soulmates
Soulmates (2)
On a snowy evening
On a bloody night
A Marriage of Convenience (2)
Caution
Meine Liebe
Paper cranes and Jasmines
Drabble
The Only Exception
hermanastros
Pacify you better

The kissing booth

1.6K 61 11
By Kitaoblaze

The first one-shot i wrote, actually, but i was too nervous to post it before.

_____

The kissing booth

Hinata could see her friends sitting at their usual table in the cafeteria. She smiled lightly as they waved to her. She was hungry and the food smelled good. As she made her way to her table, she looked over at a neighboring table where the boys of the football team sat, chattering and eating.

She spotted a dark haired boy sitting quietly in the group. As if sensing her gaze, he looked over at her. She smiled sweetly at him and even though he tried not to show it, she knew he liked her private smiles to him.

His cheeks dusted a slight pink as he scoffed but she had already seen his eyes soften before he looked away. She grinned slightly and walked to the table.

"Hey guys." She said as she sat down.

"Hinata-I got your lunch for you." Ino said, passing her a tray of food. Hinata smiled gratefully. Ino acted like the mother of the group sometimes. Along with Tenten of course. But leave it to Ino to make sure everyone was eating properly.

"How were classes?" Sakura asked, tucking a stray cherry pink strand behind her ear. She was munching at a cookie as she looked at Hinata.

"Classes were okay...what's wrong with Temari?" Hinata asked because the blonde girl seemed distracted right now.

"Um...she's supposed to manage the school carnival that's a week away." Tenten said as way of answer.

"Yeah?" Hinata said, still not getting why this was making her upset "I thought she prepared everything for it. Stalls, booths...stuff?"

Ino nodded. "She did but..." she glanced uneasily at Temari who's expression was stormy.

"But I can't believe Madelyn bailed on me like that." Temari said, speaking finally.

"Who's Madelyn again?" Hinata asked.

"The girl who was supposed to be in charge of the kissing booth." Sakura said "She said she couldn't go after all because there's supposed to be a wedding on that day."

"Wow that's harsh." Hinata agreed as she drank some chocolate milk.

"Do you know how hard it was to find a pretty girl who would make a lot of money on the kissing booth?" Temari groaned.

"Why can't Sakura or Ino do it instead?" asked Hinata.

"Because I'm already the fortune teller." Ino said, smiling slyly.

"And I will not do it because this is totally unacceptable. This is mysoginy at it's best.I say this whole booth is crap." Sakura said going feminist on them all.

"I'm sorry Sakura but I don't think boys in high school think that about girls. Hormones are strange things." Tenten sighed. "Besides, there is a side for girls too."

"Anyways, I'm managing the food stalls." Sakura said "It's better than being a toy for boys."

Hinata suppressed a smile at her friend's compassion. Temari took her head in her hands this time. She looked ready to kill someone or die.

"Temari...I'm sure it's going to be okay. We'll find someone pretty to occupy the kissing booth." Hinata assured her friend.

Suddenly Temari's eyes glinted as Tenten realized something at the same time. "Hinata...you're really pretty." Tenten admitted.

Hinata looked confused as she said. "Um...thanks?"

"And you're not already taking part in a booth for the carnival." Ino pointed out. Sakura snorted.

"Don't you guys dare!" she interjected.

"Because I was busy helping Temari decide which booths to select and put the ideas on the table of the student council." Hinata huffed.

"No. We're not underestimating what you did. We think you can replace Madelyn for the booth." Temari's eyes lit up.

"What?! No. no way." Hinata said.

"Hinata yes way!" Tenten smiled mischievously.

"You're really popular in the boys you know. I bet the booth will be a success." Ino said while waving a fry instead of her hand.

"I don't think I can. I mean-obviously..." she looked uneasily at the table next to theirs. The girls followed her gaze and they all rolled their eyes.

"Your boyfriend can go fuck himself." Temari said furiously. Hinata flinched. "Tem..." she started.

"No Hinata. This is serious. I need your help. Really." Temari pleaded with puppy eyed. Hinata could feel her resolve breaking.

"Well it is funny to see him huff and puff in jealousy." Sakura laughed slightly. Hinata gulped.

She still did not think this was going to be a good idea. Now she knew why she had been getting that feeling earlier.

"Haha, I know right. He looks like he might even kill someone when he's jealous." Ino laughed. Tenten joined in.

"Guys!" Hinata said, blushing slightly. Tenten winked.

"Okay, so you're doing it?" Temari asked. Everyone looked at her expectantly. Hinata gulped before she nodded. "I'll think about it."

"Yay! I love you Hinata!" Temari said, leaning to hug her over the table. The other three girls smiled at Temari's restored mood.

Hinata looked at the table next to her again where her dark haired boyfriend looked back at her with a smirk. She smiled weakly. That was going to be a problem.

______

"Where are you going?" Neji asked as Hinata made her was across the hall. She stopped. Hiashi was not home yet and Hanabi was out with her friends as usual.

"I'm going over to Sasuke's. He just texted me."

"Oh no you don't. Especially when his parents aren't home." He said scowling angrily at the mere thought. How did he even know?

"Neji!" Hinata said, her cheeks flushing.

"Seriously. I don't trust him." Neji said.

"You should trust me!" Hinata told him as she proceeded to walk again.

"If I find out he tried anything I will not hesitate to kill him." He called out to her.

"Yeah, I know." Hinata called back.

"Aside from that, have fun. Love you!" he called out, returning to his show.

Hinata rolled her eyes. Sometimes, he acted like her dad. Or worse, her mom.

She soon found herself standing outside the Uchiha Mansion. It was painted handsomely in navy blue and white colors with hints of red and black. There was a beautiful garden outside.

She walked inside the garden and made her way across it. She found the door and knocked on it. She heard shuffling inside and a few moment later she found Sasuke Uchiha standing at the door dressed in a dark blue shirt and casual black jeans.

His hair was unkempt and fell over his forehead and stuck out behind. He smirked at the sight of her. "Hi." She told him.

"Hi." He said as he leaned in to kiss her before giving way to her. She followed him inside.

"Tell me you weren't asleep." She said as she looked at his creased shirt. He shook his head.

"I was just relaxing since I'm home alone." She said with a mischievous smirk directed towards her. He led her into the kitchen.

She sat on one of the stools around the table while he rummaged around. "Thanks for inviting me over for food." She giggled.

"You come here all the time." And she did. Mikoto adored her since they had been dating for 3 years. Sasuke put a plate in front of her as he came over with tomatoes.

"I bought you these." He said as he passed her the plate with cinnamon rolls.

"Sasuke, I love you." She said excitedly as she took the plate and took a cinnamon roll. He smirked again. He knew how much she loved those.

"If all it took were those, I should have bought you some years ago." She rolled her eyes as he bit into a tomato.

"You know it's not healthy eating tomatoes all the time." She told him.

"Yeah like cinnamon rolls are so much better." She nodded. He had a point.

So she started telling him about her classes with snide remarks from him now and then. She did not notice how he kept observing her face as she talked instead of listening actually.

"-uke...Sasuke!" she said, waving a hand in front of his face. He looked at her.

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" she asked him. He shook his head. "Not really."

He expected her to pout as usual but she looked...worried. "What is it?" he asked.

"Um...I wanted to tell you something." She told him. She looked serious so he figured it would be something crucial.

"Um...Temari wanted me...t-to be in charge of a s-stall at the carnival." She only stuttered around him when she was nervous.

"Okay?" he asked, still not getting why she was getting so worked up over that. Sure, the blonde witch was a nightmare but she was also Hinata's friend.

"And...It's the kissing booth." Hinata said it, as if to let it out already. She released a breath and looked at him expectantly.

It took a minute. Then...he let out a small breathless laugh. "The kissing booth?" he asked because Hinata could not be in charge for the kissing booth.

"Yes." She replied shortly.

"Where boys will get tickets and you will allow them to kiss you? ON the lips?" he asked speaking really fast.

"Yes, that's pretty much the idea. Boys or girls if that's what works for them." Hinata told him.

"No." he said decisively.

"Sasuke...Temari needs my help. The previous girl can't be there and-"

"No!" he said, a little more forcefully "You're my girlfriend and I am not going to let some dirty mouthed boys kiss you."

"It's for charity!" she told him.

"I don't care. You're mine." He told her, grabbing her arm over the table. She looked at him, torn between amusement and exasperation.

"Sasuke...listen..."

"The only thing I don't get is why she made you in charge for something like that?" he said, more to himself.

"What do you mean me? Are you implying I can't be in charge because I can't handle it?"

"Of course. How can you handle perverts like the boys in our school kissing you? Of course you won't handle it well."

"Oh, I can handle it alright." She said, her face turning stony by the second "How do you think I handle dating you?!". She snatched away her arm and started walking away from the kitchen as Sasuke winced.

Sasuke realized where the conversation had gone. "Hinata-wait, you know I didn't mean that." He said going after her.

"I don't care." She said, moving faster. He sighed. "Hinata...come on. This is ridiculous."

"You're ridiculous." She shot back as she walked out the front door. He stood there for a second after she had gone before face palming himself.

I'm an idiot.

_______

Sasuke hung back after P.E the next day, drying his hair after a shower. He just walked to the entrance of the locker room for boys when he saw a few boys standing together, obviously not seeing him.

"...Yeah and I've heard there's a kissing booth too."

"Of course there is. And you know who is managing it? Hinata Hyuga!" another one exclaimed.

"Hinata? Uchiha Sasuke's girlfriend?"

"I'm definitely going if it means I get to kiss her. I think I'll just hang by the kissing booth at the carnival." One of them winked "Who knows what might happen after a few kisses?"

"Oh I'll tell you what will happen..." Sasuke said, cracking his knuckled menacingly as he walked inside, making his presence known.

The boys let out gasps and a shriek. "You're getting your asses kicked."

After kicking ass, Sasuke realized he needed to do something to keep everyone away from kissing his Hinata. Something that better work. He smiled evilly as a smirk came to his face. He'd need Neji for this.

_______

Hinata took a deep breath as she strolled towards the kissing booth. She wasn't sure working in a kissing booth while donning the getup Hanabi had deemed suitable was a good idea.

Hinata's pale skin contrasted the blood red lipstick which coated her full lips while the black mini dress accentuated her figure. She had absolutely refused to wear the black heels so she was wearing strappy sandals.

She groaned internally when she caught the eye of a few males walking around with girls. She looked like she was going to a party. A very wild party, she added mentally.

Temari of course had said it was perfect to attract boys while Tenten and Ino looked amused. Sakura had absolutely raged over the struggle girls went through and told Hinata if she was uncomfortable, she should say the word and Sakura would make sure no one could force her to wear the horrendous (although stylish) dress.

Sasuke had been another story completely. His mouth dropped open even thought Hinata could tell he was trying his hardest not to show a reaction. Some effort that was.

She had of course completely ignored him and the other guys as she opened her side of the booth and sat down in front of the opening window.

She saw Naruto, her partner for the booth for attracting girls, come into her side of the booth. "Hiya Hina-..." he stopped short when he saw her.

"Not a word." She warned him. She must have looked miserable because Naruto simply smiled happily.

"Well, you look absolutely ho-pretty. I know which side is going to utilize most of the tickets." He told her.

The booth had become so popular with the news of Hinata and Naruto running it, that for creating balance, a number of tickets had been printed especially for the kissing booth.

1000 tickets was the limit. Considering Konoha High had almost 2000 students, buying tickets that were already limited would be a struggle. One ticket would buy you one kiss on whichever side of the booth you preferred.

"You better get to your side of the booth." She told him as a pair of girls made their way towards their booth. Naruto complied and soon they were both awaiting customers.

"Hello, can you tell us where we can buy tickets for your booth?" one of the approaching girls asked.

"Um-the main ticket house is in the center?" Hinata said.

"We tried but they said the tickets are unavailable. We thought maybe the tickets for your booth were here instead?" she said.

"Where's Naruto senpai?" the other one asked eagerly.

"Uh-the other side. And no, the tickets are not here." Hinata told them.

More and more people had started to arrive in the carnival and most of them had come to ask why the tickets for the kissing booth were unavailable. This greatly confused Hinata. Just what was happening? And where was Sasuke? If she knew him...he would be here, glaring daggers at any boy who tried to kiss her.

Finally, she just decided to go ask Temari who was looking very smug and happy, supervising the dunking booth.

"Temari, what's up with the tickets for my booth being unavailable? Did you make me go through this much trouble just for a joke?" Hinata asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

"No way! What do you mean? No one even came there?" she asked, surprised herself.

"No. They said the tickets were unavailable."

"Hinata, the tickets sold out the moment I opened the ticket booth. The tickets had been pre booked, it turns out."

"Pre booked? But why didn't anyone come nor have the tickets?" Hinata asked.

"I don't know. But you guys better stay there. I don't want anyone to sue us for false...er advertising of our booth."

Hinata glared at her close friend before stalking off to her booth. Naruto was already standing on her side of the booth.

"I know I said you'd get most of the tickets but I didn't mean I don't want to kiss even one person." He told her.

"Naruto, no one came. Some people pre booked the tickets and turns out..." she was saying when a familiar voice cut her off.

"...that no one's getting any kisses tonight."

Hinata turned around to see Sasuke smirking at her. Of course, it all made sense now. Him.

"Sasuke...what did you do to sabotage the booth?" she asked, firmly.

He sighed and smirked again. "I didn't sabotage anything. I just bought all the tickets."

Hinata and Naruto stared him for a moment while their brains processed what Sasuke had just said. He...

"TEME!"

"Do you KNOW HOW MUCH-..."

"Hey-I wasn't going to let some bastards kiss my girl friend."

"So you bought 1000 tickets for her?" Naruto smirked at this. "You stupid, stupid lovesick bastard." Sasuke smirked back. He then looked at Hinata and his eyes softened.

She knew this was his way of an apology. And his way of being a possessive asshole (by being more possessive). Before she knew it, she had sighed and was hugging him from across the opening of the booth.

"You're an idiot." She whispered to him. She felt him lean down nearer to her ear.

"Yes. But I'm your idiot." He whispered softly and Hinata felt affection for him overwhelm her heart. So she kissed him. Passionately.

She felt him kiss her back with as much passion. They broke apart for air and Naruto coughed awkwardly.

"I'm still here guys..." he said.

"I want the other 999 kisses tonight Hinata..." he told her huskily before he took her hand to lead her home. Hinata smiled and obliged. As she stepped out of the booth, Naruto's voice rang out.

"But i really wanted to kiss some girls."

_______

Author notes: So what'd you guys think? Let me know if you liked it. This is actually the first one-shot that inspired me to write SasuHina one-shots. That and the fact i love reading one-shots.

If any of you have any requests or prompts, let me know and I'll try my best to write it. Also let me know if I should post the few chapters i wrote for Paper Cranes and Jasmines as one-shots. And for the people wondering, I'll update Love me lights out as soon as i can, maybe tomorrow. 

Anyways, till next time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 604 34
This is the sequel of PASSIONATE KISSES This story is all about the daily life of the twins and along the other future uchiha princes and princesses ...
31K 699 12
A bunch of one shots for the Hinata Harem simps including me 😚✌
125K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...
74.1K 1.9K 21
A series of sasuhina short stories.