~Stuck with the Gangleader~ (...

LanaTheegoddess tarafından

Willow Jackson is a 16 year old girl who works at a family dinner that her parents started and works with her... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: My name is Willow
Chapter 2: The Perv
Chapter 3: New Owner
Chapter 4: A new place
Chapter 5: Best friends
Chapter 6: Double Trouble
Chapter 7: Deep below
Chapter 9: Jealousy
Chapter 10: Cold Feelings
Chapter 11: My beauty
Chapter 12: Taken For Another
Chapter 13: I Wish I Said Sorry First
Chapter 14: Why Did I Have To Catch Feelings For You?
Chapter 15: We Meet Again
Chapter 16: Deal >=<commitment

Chapter 8: Punished.

679 24 2
LanaTheegoddess tarafından

~Willow's POV~
When the car came to a halt as I feel the nervousness and fear fill my body.

I was then lifted up and thrown over the shoulder of Mr.King's shoulder, "welp princess we're here and you've got a nice punishment awaiting you." He said as I squirmed and try to free myself.

He let out a sigh and I then felt a firm hit on my backside, I wince and whimper. As he carried my into his mansion and instead of him carrying upstairs he went another direction.

He opened a door and down some wooden stairs to basement, I tremble As we made it to the bottom to the screams, yells, moan and groans of other people in the basement or I should a dungeon.

Xavier brought me to one of the cells to see a girl, she had dirty blonde hair, a beaten face, and a skinny malnourished body. She was crying as 4 of his men came down with us.

They proceeded to open the cage and drag her out in front of me, "baby I hope you know what ever happens you caused it." Mr.King whispered into my ear as I gulped and whimpered.

They lift her up as she was then slapped and fell to the ground again, I gasped.

"This is you fault, you caused her pain now she has to suffer for it." He said once again as I starts to tear up.

"N-no I didn't mean to do this." I chocked out from the amount of tears.

They were beating her...because of me, it's my fault. Those words played in my head over and over and over again as if there was no end.

"You can make this stop you know, all you gotta do is beg and apologize to me for running away and trying to leave." He said as I looked at him, contemplating on weather to keep my pride or do what he tells me.

But, "sometime you gotta lose to win" which is wha my dad always told me and my brother.

"I-I'm s-Sorry." I whispered as I still cried silently and looking down not wanting him to know he won.

"For what?" He asked in the most cockiest way possible.

"I'm sorry for leaving, I won't do it again and I will be good." I said feel just defeated.

"Now who do you belong to?" He asked as I stayed quiet for a few second and spoke.

"Y-you." I said as he sounded satisfied as he nodded to his men who stopped beating the woman and put her into her cage as she screamed and cried out in pain.

He carried me up as out of the basement and upstairs to his room, he opened to door and laid me down on the bed as I was on my side crying.

Mr. king moved to the bathroom and dropped a towel on me as I flinched, "I'll be in my office and I want you in and out the shower, dressed, and in bed in 20 minutes. If I don't find you in that spot I'll punish you, and it will be harsher." He said with authority as he walked out closing the door.

I wait a few seconds as I got up and looked around and ran to the bathroom connect to his room, I closed the door and locked it as I cried a little more. I sucked up the cry as I turned on the faucet and let the shower turn on.

I stripped and looked down at my wrist to see it was bloody and almost raw as my ankles looked the same, I got in the shower as the water fell on my body and hit my open area of ripped skin and flesh.

I winced, but took the pain as I scrubbed my body and rinsed as I got out and dried off, I walked into the bedroom to see pajamas sat perfectly on the bed.

I slid on the pants and matching shirt and got under the soft grey and black covers, it felt good to lay down as my tired body ached for a relaxing feeling from what happened today.

I felt close to falling asleep when I heard the door open I knew it was Mr. King as I then heard a thump and a rumble.

I looked over to see him on the ground as I got up and looked closed I saw he had a beer bottle in his hand and his tie was unloosened and he only had on the pants of his suit, socks, and his dress shirt.

I felt bad seeing him in the position, face flat on the black carpeting. I walked over and helped him up, I walked him over to his bed and helped him to lay down.

I laid down on the other side as I got comfortable, I then felt my body being pulled against a his hard chest. I looked at him in shock, but I had a weird feeling almost of comfort and safety with him.

I soon fell asleep as Mr.King already did the same.

~The Next Morning~
I woke up and the sun on my face, I looked over to see Mr.King still sleeping. I took the opportunity to get up and get ready for school.

I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine and put on a little bit of makeup, I walked out the bathroom and into the closet.

I put on a black T-shirt, light blue mom jeans, a yellow and white windbreaker, checkered vans, and grabbed my black backpack.

I left my hair down and walked downstairs and started to make a quick because for me and Mr.King. I went over my textbook for a test which made me even more distracted.

My thoughts and actions were then interrupted by a deep voice from behind me, "what are you doing up so early?"

I turned around quickly and startled.

"Oh, Mr.King you scared me I was just making breakfast and I have to get to school today, I-."

Before I could finish I was interrupted by a dark chuckle, "doll face what did you call me?" He asked as I then got nervous and gulped.

"Oh, I...um called you by your last name sir because it's more respectful of me." I said nervously.

"I told you call me Xavier and don't call me by my last name again, and if you do I'll give you a punishment." He said as I gulped, but felt a weird feeling near my stomach and lower area.

"I-I apologize." I said as I looked down and I heard his footstep come in front of me, "it's okay kitten, and I don't want to make you late so let me finish making us breakfast." He says as he sits me down on a stool of island in the kitchen.

He finished up the breakfast and we both ate as I checked my phone, it ready 6:33, "oh I have to go I'll see you later." I said as I was about to grab my plate, but he stopped me.

"Don't worry about your plate, I'll get it you head to school little one." He said as he smiled and I walked out.

Sometimes he confused me, one minute he angry, pissed, filled with rage and a killer and the next he's sweet, kind, gentle and the nicest person you'd ever meet. I sigh as I walked to school.

I got to the front lobby in time as I got to my locker and put my backpack in and took my stuff for first period, which was English and poetry.

I walked in early and sat down as I then felt something hit my back, I turned to see Dwayne.

"Hey Willy you okay? Ty told me what happens yesterday." He spoke.

"Y-yeah, can we talk about this later during our break." I said as he nodded understandably.

My teacher walked in and we began the lesson.

~45 minutes later~
I wrote down my last word to study as the bell rang and every proceeded to walk out and I collected my things and was leaving Dwayne was next to me.

"Hey Willy, has everything been okay though, because Ty is really angry and he told me to keep an eye on you and make sure you guys talk today." He said with concern.

"Okay, I guess I can speak to him since I have time." I said as we went to the courtyard to see my brother, Layla, and Skylar sitting there talking to him.

Once we got closer I saw it, my brother's face...
His eyes was covered with a bandage.

I ran over to him while yelling his name, "T-Ty TY TY!?" I screamed as he looked my way and got up and ran over to me.

"Oh my god w-what happened to you?" I asked as he looked as if the more he thought about it he got angry.

"It happened last night..." he said as he then proceeded to tell me what happened

~Flashback; Ty's POV~
I was on the ground because some guy hit me in the stomach, dad was passed out from being thrown into our glass table.

I watched as Xavier pick up my baby sister and start to carry her away, I wanted to yell and fight and just rip her out of the arms of that monster fucking grip.

He walked out the door and some of his men followed, him I used all my strength as I got up still the pain in my stomach. I ran out and started to punch and kick each and every man that stood in my way.

I was about to run at Xavier as he putting Willow in the backseat of his car when a man ran in front of me and before I knew it I saw some glide swiftly near my left eye.

I then felt the the ground in pain, I yelled out and touched my face and brought my hand in front of me.

There was blood.

I covered my eye with my hand as they all left leaving me in the middle of the street as my mom ran out.

"TY, TY MY BABY WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU!?" She screamed as she held my face she looked at my face and gasped.

She took out her phone and started to call 911,  I felt light headed and my vision became blurry.

"Ty? TY! Listen to me and listen good I'm calling for help..." she cried as stammered.

"Mommy's calling for help and don't, please don't fall asleep, stay awake baby." She reassured me over and over again.

My body was tried and in pain as I could move as I then felt my eyelids close and everything was dark and silent.

~Willow's POV~
Ty finished as I was shocked, but relieved as I hugged him and cried in his arms.

"Thank god your okay, I'm so sorry! I'm sorry put you, mom, and dad in danger!" I cried as he held me and comforted me.

"Shh...shhh it's okay, you didn't put us in danger. The doctor said that my eye is okay it just needs to heal for about 2 weeks and mom and dad are okay, they want me to check on you every day at school and text you during the weekends." He replied softly.

"Your okay right?" He asked as nodded.

"As long as your okay and not hurt and he hasn't touched or forced you to do anything you don't want to Im relieved." He said with a sigh.

The bell soon rang as me all had to get to our second class of the day, I wiped my face and told my brother goodbye and I'd see him and and my friends later.

I walked into my computer class and paid attention during the lesson as my teacher got us to work.

~5 hours later~
I walked out of my final class of the day as I grabbed my stuff from my locker and walked out to the front doors.

I then noticed it was raining, the dark grey clouds cast across the sky as the thunder rumbled and the lightning continued as I gulped.

I was afraid of thunder.

I let out a small sigh as I decided to walk home, I started to search my bag to see it wasn't there.

"Damnit." I whispered to myself as I saw I was the last person and the busses left.

"Guess I have no choice." I said to myself with annoyance.

I pulled my hoodie up and ran out and feeling the raindrop rap against me, soon I started to slow down and walk it felt good to be in the relaxing setting as walk home on such a quiet afternoon.

I put my earbuds in and let the music drown out the outside world and walked.

~At Xavier's house~
I walked to the gates of Xavier's house as the guards stand there and then look at me.

"Who are you?" A guard with a black hair asked.

"I-I'm Willow, Mr.King's property." I said unwilling not know how else to describe myself.

"Ah so you are the one that every speaks of, no wonder he picked you." He said lustfully as I gulped and shock in fear.

"U-uh can I go in please?" I asked as he approved me and let me go through as I felt my fear melt away and I walked inside.

I took off my shoes and walked upstairs I was about to pass by when I saw that the door I was going to pass was Xavier's office.

I didn't want him to notice me so I tried to move past without being noticed as best as I could.

I tiptoed my way to the room when a voice said in an unfazed tone "I already saw you, now come here."

I turned my head and liked in the to see none other than...Xavier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~ Sorry for not updating I've been experiencing a lot of writers block lately, but now I'm back and hoping to post something tomorrow because I'm going to a funeral on Thursday.

But I don't really like the speak on this but, my cousin was shot and killed a week ago  and his funeral is Thursday so sorry for not updating and I update as fast as I can, love you all bye ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

589K 15.5K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
2.3M 65.3K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
503K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
160K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...