Best Cousins Forever

By _ayeshazafar_

This is the story of the bond of cousins, they are annoying, sometimes stubborn but you can't deny that you l... More

Introduction
Meet The Characters
When it all started..
Crazier Side Revealed
The Best Friend Tag
Discussing Her Future
Study hard, Play harder
Once I was 2 years old....
Curious case of the missing cat.
Sneak Out
The Saviours
All's Well That Ends Well

The Action

35 2 3
By _ayeshazafar_

"you kids are wasting your time here, there is no cat in my house, go away!"

" okay, but we just need to check your house for our satisfaction, we heard a cat voice from your home." Aisha said.

The old man was getting panicked and started pushing the kids, that's when they came to know that they were correct about their intuitions for this man. As the old man was weaker than them, they quickly pushed the old man and went inside the house, Aisha followed her cat's voice meanwhile Alia and Arman distracted the old man.

While arman was fighting with the old man,  Alia quickly started searching for a metal rod or some stick to bang on old man's head. Arman got hold of the old man and tied both of his hands with a rope. When Alia was searching, she came across a machete and quickly grabbed it.

"YOU WERE PLANNING TO KILL OUR Cat!" she screamed on the top of her lungs.

"Yes, because killing a cat on amavasya night will bring me goodness and you ignorants ruined it!"

Meanwhile Ayesha, while she was searching for the cat, saw a small, dark room, she opened it and immediately saw huraira, with red colour on her face, all four legs tied up. She quickly untied her, held her and went back.

When Ayesha went back to her cousins, she saw that they tied the old man.

All three of them headed towards home while the old man was screaming from behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 324 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

22.8K 1.7K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
That Boy By 90sp00ky 🇬🇧

Mystery / Thriller

389 69 14
Pensacola, Florida When a 12 year old little boy with blue eyes and blond hair was found drugged and Unconscious inside a suitcase, Child Psychologi...