His and his only||Tom Riddle

De squshysuga

Abandoned at the wool's orphanage at the age of 5, Y/n was left in the protection of Tom Riddle. They grew u... Mais

Meeting
ROUTINE
Unsuspected
Hatred
Sorrow
Changes
Cautious
Diagon Ally
Sorting
Author's Note
Sorry
You're not always right
Untitled Part 15
Somehow
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎
Miss me?
Bipolar
𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪
Expectations
Secrets
Book 2?
THANK YOU
New Story
Just Saying

Honest

34.7K 325 35
De squshysuga

Hi,

So I'm just a mediocre girl that fancies corresponding anecdotes about people I find fascinating or like. It is a way I traverse, develop and increase my intelligence. I used to adore this story and was already representing every chapter. However, I'm the sort of person to get sick and exhausted really efficiently, so instead of doing anything deranged or regrettable, I'm asking for your opinion.

Please comment on what you deem of this story and if I should recommence it or not. 

If a majority says yes: I will try and conclude what I can, however, I'll doubt it'll be immeasurable.

If you guys say no: I will keep on composing my stories but just not for this one.

Thank you for wasting your time on me. 

Bye~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

365K 14.5K 65
Tom Riddle was once a boy unlike any other at Wool's Orphanage and was perfectly content with living his life out there as a freak. However, his hope...
27.7K 677 44
"I never want to feel like that again" Lenora said, Tom felt like he saw a spark in her eye. "Let me teach you more dark magic" he brushed hair out o...
750K 17.7K 69
❌ This is my first work so I apologize for any inconsistencies and mistakes. I am also not touching this with a ten foot pole. It is an abomination s...
225K 5.5K 45
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒊𝒕" There was a...