Mafia Daddy | NAMJIN

By btwinkie

In which Namjoon finds himself a mafia sugar daddy. Hello! You might notice that this book went from having m... More

Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

3

5.4K 226 46
By btwinkie

It was around 10am on a Saturday when Namjoon woke up on the couch, Jungkook no where in sight. Joon brushed it off as the younger boy going off to see friends, so he decided to get some cleaning done before his roommate arrived and made cleaning impossible.

"Ah~"  Namjoon sighed in content, "The house is finally at peace~" He said sitting down on the couch. That's when he eyed his laptop. The lanky brunette just stared at it for like ten seconds, feeling like he forgot something, that is until a horrible realization hit him.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Namjoon screamed in complete horror, as he opened the laptop and logged into his Sugar Bowl account, "DID I REALLY TAKE JUNGKOOK'S ADVICE AND BECOME A SUGAR BABY!? NO NO NO! PLEASE TELL ME I DIDN'T!"

But fuck he did. His account was valid and to his surprise he already had a request in his DMs. Cautiously he opened it, hoping to God that it wasn't some old ass dude that wanted to take away his ass virginity.

Seokjinnie🤤🌈💖 wants to talk to you!

Yes | No

Direct Message:

Seokjinnie🤤🌈💖
Hey Joonie I'm considering you as
sugar baby, but I must say that I'm
extremely picky (I just have to know
which dick is the best 😏) If you're
interested please get back to me
and I'll set up a date for an interview.
See ya in my dreams Joonie! 😘

So there was definitely a small (actually big) blush spreading across Joon's face at that moment because of the guys brash words, but hey, he needed to get money, so he was gonna respond. First though, he had to look at the user's profile.

Username: Seokjinnie 🤤🌈💖
Sugar Daddy
Name: Kim Seokjin
Age: 27
About me: Fuck me gayer and I'll buy you a car. 🥵

Score?...

"I mean the guy is hot and he ain't a creepy ass old dude, so maybe I could give it a chance...?" Namjoon spoke aloud trying to get his thoughts organized.

After a couple of minutes of battling with himself (and calculating how much of tuition a car's value could cover) the brunette decided to respond. How bad could this be anyway?

Direct Message:

Seokjinnie🤤🌈💖
Hey Joonie I'm considering you as
sugar baby, but I must say that I'm
extremely picky (I just have to know
which dick is the best 😏) If you're
interested please get back to me
and I'll set up a date for an interview.
See ya in my dreams Joonie! 😘

Joonie182🌈🥰
An interview's definitely okay with me
Just set a date and I'll be there
Can't wait to set you daddy 😉

"What the fuck?" Namjoon cringed.

He really wasn't good at this sugar baby thing was he? And who was to say Namjoon was the weird one? This Seokjin guy had literally hit him up at 4 in the morning.

Ping!

"Wow a reply so quickly?" So Namjoon opened his DMs again.

Direct Message:

Seokjinnie🤤🌈💖
Hey Joonie I'm considering you as
sugar baby, but I must say that I'm
extremely picky (I just have to know
which dick is the best 😏) If you're
interested please get back to me
and I'll set up a date for an interview.
See ya in my dreams Joonie! 😘

Joonie182🌈🥰
An interview's definitely okay with me
Just set a date and I'll be there
Can't wait to set you daddy 😉

Seokjinnie🤤🌈💖
Love the eagerness 😏😏
But anyway, would 2pm tomorrow
be a good time for your interview?
At xx street? So far the other candidates
only seem to be open tomorrow.

"Tomorrow!?" Joon squeaked in fear, "but that's so short notice!!!"

Joonie182🌈🥰
Tomorrow sounds good
You can definitely count on me to
be there 😄

Seokjinnie🤤🌈💖
Can't wait then,
I'm really looking forward to seeing
you in person baby 😘😘

"Shit, shit, SHIT!" The brunette shouted as he reread the message. "Is this really happening?!" Namjoon questioned.

There was a 50% chance Namjoon was about to start sucking dick for a living and he really wasn't sure if he should be looking forward to that. He desperately needed the money, though, and he couldn't bare to be dependent on Jungkook. Goodbye to ever having a proper partner.

Namjoon was definitely no stranger to doing the deed with the same sex, but he wasn't ready to have an older man coax him into sex for the promise of money. It was all his 'parents' fault for not even trying to help him with his studies, actually, it had always been that way.

When Namjoon turned about 15 he was taken into care by his foster parents, Go Eunjee and Go Taekhyun. They were terrible people, always beating the shit out of Namjoon for any mistake, locking him out of the house, depriving him of food. Namjoon never took their name, he preferred people call him Kim Namjoon even after they adopted him.

As a young teen Namjoon was almost a demon. All the abuse and the neglect had led him to be emotionally unstable, but then a shy, scrawny kid with big doe eyes and bunny teeth moved into the neighborhood. Instantly, Namjoon saw that the kid didn't fit in, he was all alone, playing by himself, looked like crap. It was none other than Jeon Jungkook

Namjoon saw a small part of himself in Jungkook. He knew how it felt to be an outcast from society, how it felt to be scared of the very people that were supposed to love you unconditionally. So Namjoon befriended Jungkook.

The two boys formed an unbreakable bond that lasted through all of Namjoon's high school years and even past that. Once Namjoon was ready to go college Jungkook had told him he was transferring out of their neighborhood high school to a performing arts school in Seoul. Since both of them were headed to Seoul they decided to live together.

Namjoon missed the days when Jungkook and him were practically joined by the hip, they spent every moment they could together. Now, Jungkook was entering college, Namjoon was focused on getting his bachelors, they didn't really have time for each other like before. Still, Namjoon was grateful that both of them were free from their parents - mostly.

So back to the problem at hand. Namjoon's parents were greedy, narcissistic, assholes that try anything to ruin Namjoon's life. During the entrance ceremony at Konkuk they insisted that they should come but they ended up making a scene and embarrassing Namjoon. Any job Namjoon got they demanded a cut because "we took you into our home with open arms".

The Go's were very annoying but very intelligent too, they always managed to find out where Namjoon was working, so Joon had to find a way to stop that from happening. Was it also mentioned that the Go's were extremely homophobic? Yeah, they thought Namjoon was demented for his sexual orientation. Perhaps Namjoon could cook up a backup plan with Jin? Yeah.

And Jungkook?

Jungkook wasn't a problem, Namjoon could definitely be honest with his best friend about his new job, he was the one that suggested it after all. Jungkook was openly gay too, so that was a bonus.

Namjoon still had a lot of shit to work out if being a sugar baby was going to be his new job. The whole idea made him want to crawl into a hole and die, but he was also excited, what if he actually had fun? Yeah that was a good possibility.

In the meantime, Namjoon would need to think about what to say, what to not say, how to present himself, all that stuff. He also had to think about what to wear to impress Seokjin.

If Namjoon was being honest he not only wanted to ace the interview, he genuinely wanted validation from a hot guy like Seokjin.
For being nearly 30, the older man was really good looking, but then again maybe his profile was photoshopped or even worse, MAYBE HE WAS CATFISHING SUGAR BABIES!

Or maybe Namjoon was just overreacting.

Whatever only seeing the older man in person would actually end some of Namjoon's doubt. Yeah, he would wait to see Seokjin before making any real judgement.

Hopefully Namjoon didn't screw this shit up.

—-
Hi everyone I've mentioned this in my message board but I'm currently rewriting this story to make it even better for you guys.

Any information about deleting rewrites is always on my message board so please read it. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.2K 32
Taehyung's parents sell him to the most feared mafia leader. Will he find himself a lover? or Will he be the next victim? Story contains: - Daddy...
62.8K 3.1K 73
A mermaid and mafia story Taekook ff COMPLETED but still updating :) ------------ Sorry, I'm not good in description nor giving titles to my books I...
1.2K 109 10
Jungkook breaks up with his boyfriend of over five years. Wanting to get back at his EX and wanting to be pampered at the same time; he seeks out a s...
1M 51.7K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...