He came home{Donghae x Pregna...

By thebossgurl10

After Endless nights with the minimum amount of sleep, back to back concert dates, going days and days spendi... More

Last concert
Can you explain...? {Chapter 2}

Can you explain?!

259 4 2
By thebossgurl10

Update: the chapter has been uploaded soooo...Idk what to do with this authors note.

Hey Guys, it's Your Author San here. I'm so sorry for such a long break, all I can say is that things happen. I came here to say I'm currently working on the next chapter, and hopefully it shall be out before I go to the GOT7 concert on the 27th. Once again I truly apologize for the long wait, and no this fanfic is not a oneshot. I got so many DM's asking that.(Lolol) love you guys. See you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
121K 7.2K 89
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
161K 7.3K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
784K 47.2K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...