Dymond's Mistake

By AliyaLashay

Read And You'll See😌😏 More

Characters
Last day of high school
Graduation Day!!!!
| 3 |

Birthday Girl!!

49 1 0
By AliyaLashay

Dymond POV
I woke up I looked at the time it was 11:30pm damn I been sleep for a minute I checked my phone I got 2 texts from Carmen.
Bestie❤️:
Wya girl
Bestie❤️:
You should get a tattoo today girly
Me:
My bad I was still sleep , but hmm I should ill see you ina few.
Bestie❤️:
Okay

I got up and put my clothes on micheal was sleep so I snuck out before he woke up. I got in my car and headed home. I arrived at home I walked in the door my brother was gone.

"CARMEN IM HERE"
"Okay here I come"

She came downstairs.

"Now what was you talking about getting a tattoo"
"You said you wanted one so I figured you should get one on your birthday"
"Hmm but what should I get"
"I dont know we will just have to see what they got"
"Okay"
"Where did my brother go"
"I dont know when I woke up he was gone"
"Oh okay so what did you do last night"
"Um nothing , order pizza took a bath and watched netflix then went to sleep"
"Ohhh okay"
"What did you and Michael do"
"Oh none the usual stuff we do"
"Yeah whateverrrrr"

I went to the kitchen we barely got food we need to go get some ASAP.

"Carmen lets go grocery shopping"
"Okay let me go get ready"
"Okay"

I grabbed my keys and got in the car and waited for Carmen.(10 minutes later). Carmen came out the house and got in the car. I drove to Walmart I parked the car and went inside and got a basket , we got alot of food , snacks , and juices/pops. I paid for it and went to my car and put the bags in the trunk , left the basket there and got in the car.

"So where to now dymond"
"Back home to drop these bags off because I have a photo shoot"
"Oh right"
"You wanna go with me"
"Yea sure"
"Okay let me text Corey and tell him I'm omw so he can get the bags"

I texted Corey.
Me:
You at home?
Bro bro💕:
Yea why
Me:
Be coming outside ima need help with these bags
Bro bro💕:
Okay

I started the car and backed out and left Walmart. We arrived at the house Corey was outside I got out the car and hugged him and we all got some bags. We put them on the kitchen floor I went back outside to close my trunk and came back in the house.

"Damn Corey no happy birthday"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS"
"Yeah whatever"
"Your finally 18"
"Aw hush"
"So what's your plans for today"
"Carmen going with me to my photo shoot"
"Oh okay that's cool"
"Yeah you ready Carmen"
"Yeah Here I come"

I went to go get in the car and wait for Carmen.

COREY POV

Before carmen walked away i picked up her and she wrapped her legs around me , i kissed her and sat her on the counter.

"I miss you beautiful"
"I miss you too baby"
"You wanna know what else I miss"

I pointed to her pussy and she hit me in my arm I pecked her lips before she walked out the house.

Dymond POV

Damn wtf Carmen doing. As soon as I said that she came out and got in car.

"Tf was you doing carmen taking all day"
"Ohh... umm my bad I was looking for my charger"
"Mhmmm"

I drove off to the tattoo shop first. We arrived I got out the car and went inside , there were so many tattoos i don't even know what I want to get. I finally decided to get Chinese words and a symbol on my back.(a hour later). Ouu that shit hurted and tickle smh.

"Dymond ouu i like this"
"Fr take a picture let me see"

"Loyalty Over Love"

She showed me the picture I absolutely love it tbh. I checked my phone it was time to go to my photo shoot. I paid the man and Carmen tied my top back up and we got in the car and pulled off. At the studio.

"Hi I'm dymond smith and I'm here for my birthday photo shoot"
"Hmm let's look at the list... oh there you go just go around in the back"

I went around the back like the lady told me. All I know is a man grabbed me and put me in a chair and started doing my makeup and fixing my hair he picked an outfit out for me and told me to go put it on , after I put the outfit on he gave me balloons and a crown and a throne to sit on.

After those pictures he gave me a swim suit and skates at first I'm like wtf Lmaoo but luckily I can stand in skates.

The photo shoot was done and I changed back into my regular clothes and I got back in the car and went home. We arrived at the house I got out the car and went upstairs and laid in my bed texting everybody to see if they still coming tonight for my party.
Me:
Melissa you still coming
Melissa:
Yea
Me:
You coming chris
Chris:
Yeah
Me:
You coming Darin
Darin:
Yea
I texted a few other people and they said they were coming to. I checked my phone it was only 6:00pm ima take a nap.

Carmen POV
I stayed downstairs and watch tv I think dymond took a nap I went upstairs to see what Corey was doing he was sleep I tip toed slowly in his room so I wouldn't make any noise and I got on top of him and I kissed him.

"Carmen what are you doing dymond could see us"
"She sleep don't worry"

I pecked his lips again and again and started kissing his neck he tried to refuse but he gave in then I stopped and got off of him.

"Hell has Carmen you trynna give me blue balls"
"Noo lmao"
"Yes because why you stop you knew I was enjoying it"
"Soooo"
"You such tease"
"I know but you like it"
"Aww Shutup"

He pulled my arm and I fell on top of him and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes and I almost started to doze off so I pecked his lips one more time and got up and went into dymond room. She was knocked out so I woke up her.

Dymond POV
I was sleeping so good until I felt a hand shake me and it was Carmen.

"Damn Carmen I was sleeping good wtf"
"My bad it's almost time for the party"
"Oh shit fr damn I must of been sleep for a min then"
"Hell yeah girl what we gone do"
"Everybody bringing weed and liquor sooo yeah we finna get fucked up bitch"
"Betttt any games to play"
"We can play drunk uno and truth or dare"
"Bettt it up"

I got on my phone and decided to post these from earlier.

2,065 likes
5 secs ago
I laid in bed for a couple of minutes before I got up and did my makeup and got ready. Carmen and Corey got ready as well.

I went downstairs to start the car , and sat in there until Carmen and Corey came out. (7 mins later) . Carmen and Corey came out and I pulled off . As I was driving I got lost in my thoughts , I was so nervous for my birthday party I wondered what people brought me , how did everything look , Because everything need to be perfect . We arrived , I parked but before we got out Carmen took my pictures .

Make up done by me ofc🥰 . I should really start doing other people makeup , but I got out the car
and Carmen cover my eyes and led me to the door . I walked in

"SUPRISEEEEE!!!!🥳" Everyone said:
"Omg thank yaw so much" as I said while tearing up:
"Yaw gone mess my makeup , up stawpp"

It was just so much going through my head man , i don't know what to think , everyone brought me gifts , the decorations was great and organized , everything was perfect , I love my life , friends and family. (After a few shots or more) .

Corey POV
The look on my sister face , she seemed so happy . I'm glad it made her smile , but I know for sure she finna get drunk asf , and I might as well to . I drank until the point where the whole room was spinning . I seen Carmen over there wasted herself so I approach her .

"Hey Carmen b-baby"
"Corey boy you look drunk asl"
"Shii i am" as I said laughing
"Ion think that's good anything could happen"
"Carmen what would happen here"
"Shit idk , like every girl in here been staring at you every since you walked in"
"Ohh so meaning you"
"Nooo" as She said blushin
"Carmen your cheeks gettin red are you lying?" As I said comin closer to her
"No"

Carmen POV
Corey walked closer to me and before I knew it , he put his finger under my chin , lifted it up and kissed me .

"Noo Corey not here let's go upstairs"
"Ouuwee okay" as he said laughin

We both sneakily went upstairs while everybody else was downstairs . As we kissed he slowly took my shirt off , while I was taking his off . In that moment we knew exactly what was gone happen . He pushed me on the bed roughly but I didn't care , I like it rough🥵 . He started placing kisses on my neck then went up to my lips , every peck he did , I fully kissed him , he was suckin on my tongue , while I was bitting his lip . He started fingering me , first we started with 1 finger then it became his whole fist in my shit , and starter mike Tyson my shit . Naw naw😂 I'm just playing , but he was a good 4 fingers in before he went down and ate what was his😉 . After he ate it he stuck it in , but this time he went rough and hard , while I was moaning in his ear , he became more aggressive , choking me , bitting my nipples and sucking on them , I didn't want him to stop , I told him to go deeper and faster . When he started pounding on my shit my moans got loud asf , I told him to slow down he said no stfu and when he said that in my head I'm like , might as well put a baby in me hehe , sike naw but after a few more strokes .

"I'm finna cum mamí"
"Come in my mouth I want all of it"

He cummed in my mouth and I swallow my nut , as I should , after I brushed my teeth and we got up , took a shower , and laid down until we fell asleep .

TOO BE CONTINUEEEEE!!!😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
240K 27.2K 70
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
187K 11.4K 13
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...