RoadTrip oneshots: reader

By sonnyssmile

I mean the title kinda explains it but this is a book of oneshots about a boy band called RoadTrip. There wil... More

| Jack | Tissues |
| Jack | Distance |
| Brook | Popcorn |
| Andy | listen before i go |
| Andy | i love you |
| Andy | goodbye |
| Brook | Frozen grapes |
| Andy | Sober |
| Sonny | Fire |
| Jack | Hair |
| Andy | Rope bunny |
| Andy | (s)ecks |
| Sonny | Advent calendar |
Thank you x

| Brook | Shower |

212 9 7
By sonnyssmile

"What on earth are you doing?" I laugh, watching the madness unfold in front of me as I lean against Brook, his arm around my waist.

Jack was currently stood opposite Rye with his mouth wide open. Rye was holding a bottle of blue coloured hair spray, aiming it directly at Jack's open mouth. Jack's hair was now a dark blue but it seems that wasn't enough.

"Come on, then do it." Sonny encourages as he walks around them with the vlog camera, careful to keep his back to me. The last thing the boys needed was the roadies kicking off because they had a girl in the green room.

Rye presses down on the nozzle of the can, spraying a thick stream of blue cloud at Jack's mouth. He coughs and splutters, closing his mouth.

"Come on take it like a man!" Rye shouts, shaking the can vigorously and aiming it back at Jack's mouth as he opens it again.

Just before he can start spraying again, the door opens and Darren walks in.

"What the hell are you twats playing at?" He asks staring in disbelief between Rye and Jack, both now looking sheepish, like kids caught stealing sweets. Sonny switches of the camera slowly and comes to sit next to me.

Brooks arm around me tightens, pulling me closer to him. I turn to look at him but he buries his face in my neck, leaving a trail of soft gentle kisses.

Then, they become a little less soft as I feel his teeth trace my skin, his tongue leaving tingling sensation in its wake. He moves his mouth to a space at the base of my neck, just above my collarbone. I try to contain myself, remember that we're not alone but the voices drown out and all I can think about is him. My eyes slip shit as my head falls back, a soft moan escapes my lips.

I barely notice Sonny move from next to me, that is until we're being pelted with pillows. I fling my arms up over my head as I bury my face in Brook's chest.

"If you wouldn't mind keeping it at bit more PG when you're in company that would be greatly appreciated." Rye says as he flings one last cushion at us.

"Okay I think we can all agree that there's nothing PG about RoadTrip." I laugh, moving to sit back in my original position with my back leaning against Brook's chest and his arm draped over my shoulders.

"How dare you?" Andy gasps, trying to look offended as his hand goes to his chest.

"Yeah, what the fuck's that supposed to mean?" Jack says, glaring at me. We all turn to look at him.

"What?" He asks looking confused.

"Seriously? You need to ask?" Rye says. Walking up to him, ruffling his hand through his blue hair. "What are you like, ay?"

"Stop it." Jack whines, swatting Rye's hands away, now running his own through his hair, fixing it.

"Come on then lads, show time." Darren shouts as he walks past the open door.

The other lads begin to walk out of the door but Brook doesn't move. I try to lean forward but both of his arms are wrapped tightly around me, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Brook you need to go." I sigh.

"I know." He mumbles, pressing his lips to my cheek.

"You'll be fine honestly, you're gonna love it when you get on there and I'll be wait here for you when you finish."

I place my hand on his knee, my fingertips moving gently against the material of his jeans.

"I mean if you want, I can always join you in a shower after the show?" I whisper.

"Mmm that doesn't sound like a bad idea." He says, moving his hands to rub my arms.

"Come on then, you're gonna be late and Darren won't be happy."

"Darren's never happy unless he's moaning at someone and even then he's not best pleased." Brook laughs as he stands up.

"Still."

"I love you and I'll see you soon beautiful." He says, leaning down to leave a small kiss on my lips.

"I love you too you super gorgeous sexy baby." I reply as he walks out the down, turning round to give me a wink before he disappears.

I relax back into the sofa, laughing to myself quietly.

I wonder if any of them have noticed Jack still looks like a smurf?

~

I sit scrolling through my phone, my foot tapping along to the beat of the music vibrating through the floor. As the final beats of after the show play, I hear a loud chorus of cheers and screams. As the crowd's noises die down, the voices of the boys get louder.

The door to the green room swings open. I look up to see brook stood there. He's panting, a light sheen of sweat visible across his skin, his face flushed.

"We going for that cheeky shower now then?" He pants.

"Of course." I reply.

"Gonna have to be quick though, meet and greet starts in 20." He smirks at me as I stand and walk up to him.

"I'm sure we'll mange." I whisper. I'm now stood in front of him. I can see the rise and fall of his chest, feeling the heat radiating off his body. He's not even touched me yet but I can already feel him all over my skin as his eyes roam my body shamelessly.

He places his hands on my waist and in one swift move I'm hanging over his shoulder. I let out a squeal, causing his grip around my legs to tighten and his free hand coming up to slap me. Hard. He turns and walks in the direction of the showers.

Once we reach the shower room, he sets me on the floor, my legs feeling weak with the anticipation of what's to come. He grabs some towels, hanging one over the door handle to let the others know it's occupied. The last thing we needed was to be interrupted by Randy, living up to their ship name.

Before I get the chance to say anything his lips are on mine. His tongue traces my bottom lip, biting it with impatience. I moan, my mouth opening, letting his tongue explore. My hands fist in his hair, tugging it slightly. He groans in appreciation as his hands move from my waist to my bum, squeezing roughly.

His lips move from mine, only to reattach themselves on my neck. I lean my head back, letting his mouth work over my skin. He bites gently on the same spot as earlier, making me whimper. He bites down on the same spot again but harder, marking me, claiming me.

"Brook." I breathe out. My hands move down his back to the hem of his shirt and I tug it. The material of our clothes was putting too much space between us. I needed to be closer. I needed his skin on mine.

He pulls off my neck, blowing gently on the fresh bruise beginning to form.

"Mine."

"Yours."

He pulls his shirt over his head and tugs down his jeans as I turn around switching the shower on. I feel his hands on my waist, gripping the bottom of my top and pulling it over my head. I stand there, eyes slipping shut, his touch like fire on my already burning skin.

His hands move to my back, releasing the clasp on my bra. His fingers move up to my shoulders, teasingly slow as he pushes the straps off. I lean back onto his bare chest, not trusting my legs with my full weight as his hands go to the front of my jeans, releasing the button and pulling them down along with my underwear. I step out of them, his arms tight around my waist as he kicks my pile of clothes to the other side of the room next to his.

I decide he's teased me enough as I turn round in his arms, my lips crashing onto his. Kisses that were filled with a sweet innocence earlier are now replaced with a hunger. My arms wrap around his neck as his hands slide down to my thighs. I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist as he steps into the shower.

The warm water hits my back first, then I feel the water running all over my body. I can feel his skin slick against mine, the water intensifying his touch.

He groans as I bite his bottom lip, desperate for more. As he opens his mouth our tongues meet, fighting for dominance. He wins. I let him explore my mouth. I let his hands roam my body, fingertips tracing every inch of skin.

I want to please him. I want him to use my body for his pleasure, for his release.

"Mine."

"Yours."

_______________________________

Okay yeah so that just happened, not sure when I'll write something like this again but I hope you enjoyed.

it's tired, i'm late x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.4K 30
BOOK TWO OF: ROADTRIP || ships and shit (oneshots) Short stories of the boys. Andy, Rye, Brooklyn, Sonny and Harper Jack and Mikey may be mentioned...
33.2K 911 100
𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 oneshots 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 my 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝗈𝖿 RoadTrip to escape reality. 𝖮𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌💕
2.8K 148 24
𓆉 Unusual, short stories written by life 𓆉 One shots 'bout Randy. ------ Other team members can appear as an option. Check out my stories and see...
54.7K 2.6K 37
Rye wasn't smiling nor was he playing a prank on Andy, He was dead serious and Andy could see it. Simply because that's his boyfriend of three years...