Fell for her (jaele)

بواسطة loveujaele

Mr.norman 25, is rich,married to mrs.norman[mrs.perkins] still dont have children, he's billionaires and popu... المزيد

|| 0 ||
|| 1 ||
|| 2 ||
|| 3 ||

|| 4 ||

1.4K 27 15
بواسطة loveujaele

   "6 years before the drama"

"Um..can I ask you a question?"he ask me.

"Um..yes sir"I said.

"There's nobody so you can call me jace"he said with a smirk.

"Okay.....so what do you wanna know?"I ask him.

"Um...I remember...why you and daniella don't like each other?"he ask me.

"Well..me and daniella use to be bestfriends,the whole school knew how closer we were,and we were popular I think we were 17,daniella started to use the popularity to start bullying people I mean fragile people "nerds"she told me to the same if we were real best friends,I told her I cant this is to mean"

Flash back

DANIELLA was bullying a student when I came behind her!

"Daniella can we talk"I said very angry.

"Oh I see your not in the mood"she said smirking"hey you,you better run while I'm talking or I'll find you!"she laughing.

He run.

"What's up-"she said face me.

"You really wanna know what's up,well I'm gonna say what's up,it's been fucking 10 years of our fucking shit of friendship-"I yell.

"And?"she said annoyed.

"And I know,you are not the same anymore,you are not daniella perkins anymore,where did she go?"I said a little bit calm down and left a tear.

"What do you mean"she said confused.

"You start to make people's life an horrible nightmare,you start to smoke,going to parties without me,creat new friends and leave me apart,you also started to sneak out,you don't pay any attention to me anymore,tell me what did I do to you for deserve that huh?"I said crying.

"I..I want to know other people,I'm not sick of it's just...I always see your face and I'm a bit annoyed but not in the sense I don't want to your bestie anymore-"she said.

"Oh so which sense"I said getting more angry.

"Your so overprotective,and I don't like that,I'm sorry if-"she was truly sorry.

"Stop,I'm sick of you always apologising and then restart IM  SICK OF YOUR SHIT-(take a deep breath)listen to me..And I'm sorry too"I said trying to calm down.

"Why"she ask me.

"For quitting our friendship..."I walk away.

I see her left a tear,I heard her screaming my name,I heard her crying,I heard her tapped his head on a locker,I was hurt,i couldn't stop crying,I regretted,but it was the best.

Flashback over

"Oh I'm sorry...And that's why you started not like each other ?"he ask looking into my eyes.

"No not really"I said.

Flashback

Its been a week now me And dani are not sisters anymore,yes we were that close,we just ignore each,but sometimes she fake smile me,I don't know but it's like it's something up with me.

I see my friend lizzy greene we met a mouth ago,she was here with me when dani wasn't....

"S.O.S THERES A BIG PROBLEM GIRL"she was walking like a spider and she was worried.

"Hey what is happening"I said confused.

"Well you see when we enter in the school"she said.

First when we entered in the school,the whole school was laughing at me,I was uncomfortable,I ask myself what's so funny,I go to my locker and-

"WHAT THE FUCK"I scream while pulling the sheet hanging on my locker.

I see dani walking towards me with a smirk and Isabel and iris behind her laughing at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK I TOLD YOU TO DELETE IT BEFORE IT GET VIRAL"I yell and people was coming.

"Oh I'm sorry,I forgot"she said mocking me.

I was so mad I started to yell without stopping.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE,QUEEN DANIELLA?OR QUEEN SLUT?YOU KNOW IF YOU FEEL ASHAMED THAT I QUIT OUR FRIENDSHIP YOU COULD FICKING TELL ME,I REGRETTED I WAS FRUSTRATED I MISSED YOU,but now I see how you became,and I can assure you,you are just a fucking baby,I will take my revenge"I said with a disgusted face and walk away

Dani's POV

I feel horrible for what I've just done,i feel like a monster,I feel miserable,if I knew it would be like that,I wish never being popular....

I just lost my sister....because of being famous...

Flashback over
"And what was your revenge?"he ask me.

Flashback
1 week after
Rie POV
I was walking to go home when I heard some noise and i was coming closer,I was hiding behind a bush when I saw dani and his mother was arguing, I took out my phone and take video, I did not want to do that because it was not my kind but when I think back to  what she did to me I do not have limits.

"For the third time daniella where were you last night?" her mother said sincerely.

"Mom I was at a friend house"she rolling her eyes.

"Daniella...I swear if you are lying I'm gonna-"her said throwing a death glare.

"MOM STOP I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WAS AT A FRIEND HOUSE"she yell at her mom but she got cut by her mom slapping her in the face.

"don't evER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT,puta bueno para nada {slut,good for nothing}"her mom said and walk away while dani stayed with her hand on her cheek.

Omg I filmed the good moment.

Flashback over

"Wow..and you posted it ?"he ask me

"Yeah and the videos became viral so we got in the provisoire office"I said.

Flashback

"DO YOU KNOW THOSE VIDEOS ARE JUST STUPID,AND I CAN SAY,THERES JUST IDIOTS WHO CAN DO THIS,I KNOW YOU GIRLS AND WHATEVER YOU HAVE PROBLEMS OR NOT THIS ISNT YOU  FUCKING BEHAVORE-"the director yelled.

"Um..why are you yelling at us I mean it's not a big deal it's not like we exposed our bodies on social media"she said confused.

She's right

"I'm yelling at you because those things are just inappropriate,you are like my kids i have to protect you in this school!"the director said trying to calm down.

We just stay in the director for an half hour and I mouved out so me dani never saw each other again.

Flashback over

"And that's how dariele ended"I said.

"I have another question...do you think daniella is cheating on me?"he said he got up and walks towards me.

This man is the hottest he make me feel uncomfortable and he make me wet.

Uh..ye-no no..no I don't think so.."i said and he stop and look at me.

We stare each other but I cut off before something bad,really bad happen.

"Um I have to go bye it was nice to talk"I waved him and got up walk towards the door and when I tapped the button to wait for the elevator someone gripped my wrist make turn around.

"Um..riele...I..it will be cool if you were working here you know you don't have any work"he said a little shy still have his hand gripped to my wrist and one hand on his pocket.

"Are you asking me to be one of your assistants?"I ask him with a smirk mixed with a confused look.

"Yeah"he said with a smile revealing white teeth.

Is he for real ?

OMG GUYS THIS CHAPTER WAS THE LONGEST EVER I EVER MADE HOPE YOU LIKE AND SORRY FOR ALL THESE CHAPTERS ITS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY 💞💞❤️💞❤️💞💞❤️💞💞❤️👊🏻👊🏻💞❤️💞💞❤️👊🏻

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
82.4K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...