Mercy

By zeffervescent

"We are the kids our parents warned us about." Teenage rebellion. Everyone goes through that stage, with sim... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Note
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter Thirtyfour
Chapter Thirtyfive
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Fortyone
Chapter Fortytwo
Chapter Fortythree
Chapter Fortyfour
Chapter Fortyfive
Chapter Fortysix
Chapter Fortyseven
Chapter Fortyeight
Chapter Fortynine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fiftyone
Chapter Fiftytwo
Chapter Fiftyfour
Chapter Fiftyfive
Chapter Fiftysix
Chapter Fiftyseven
Chapter Fiftyeight
Chapter Fiftynine
Chapter Sixty

Chapter Fiftythree

71.7K 2.7K 1.3K
By zeffervescent

        note // this manip of Serenity and Harry is thanks to the awesome Mukeparadise <3  

        Serenity; 

        I slept uncomfortably that night. Harry continued to be irritating in his sleep; tossing around and kicking like a child. My neck was in an odd position when I woke up. However, I decided to keep my comments to myself. 

        Harry woke up fifteen minutes after me while I had been in the bathroom. I minded my own business on the toilet, paying no attention to the world around me until Harry decided to burst through the door. Out of impulse, I shrieked and shouted, "I'm peeing!" 

        He carelessly sends me a sarcastic horrified look, and continues to rub the sleep from his pretty eyes. His hair was a curled mess, sticking up in different directions. Walking towards the sink, he turned the tap on and pulled out his toothbrush while I sat there, frowning and huffing to myself. I mean, it's not like he hasn't seen me naked, that would be such a lie, but I'm peeing for God's sake. 

        "Harry..." I called softly, looking down at my lap. The boxer shorts he'd let me barrow along with my underwear were pulled down to my knees. I felt extremely awkward continuing to pee around him, that I held it in. 

        He turned his head as he brushed his teeth, watching me carefully. 

        "I'm peeing," I pouted, feeling my cheeks grilling with embarrassment. 

        I saw him roll his eyes. "Yeah, baby, thanks for letting me know," he muffled out, turning to the mirror to proceed. My eyes never left him, watching with pleading and sadness. When he turned again, he already had rinsed his mouth and put his toothbrush in its place. "It's not that hard to pee in front of me. I'll do it in front of you." 

        "Well," I whined, "It's awkward for me."

        Harry leaned against the sink, grinning at me. "I'm not moving until you pee." 

        "Harry!" I grunted, rolling my eyes. "For God's sake, it's starting to hurt. Leave." 

        "No," he shook his head, chuckling softly.

        "I have literally lost all my patience. I will pee on you." 

        He frowned. "That's disgusting." 

        "I thought you love me?" I teased dryly, narrowing my eyes at him. "Harry, seriously, get the fuck out or I'll do it."

        I watched as he sat down on his butt, crossed his legs and beamed up at me. "I do love you, Sweetheart." 

        "You're at the perfect place for me to just sit on you and pee, I'm being so legitimate." I warned once again, and he threw his head back and laughed. 

        Soon enough, I gave up and began to pee. All you heard was that damn awkward noise everyone in public restrooms seems to quiet down to. When I finished, I grabbed a ball decoration from a shelf behind me and threw it at his chest. 

        He grinned smugly, like it was a prize he'd been there while I did everyday's calling. I made him turn around as I wiped, though. I pulled my underwear back up along with his boxer shorts, quickly pushing him out of my way as I walked towards the bedroom again. 

        All I heard was his soft laugh. I lazily flopped onto the bed on my back, staring up at the ceiling before Harry's face replaced it. He hovered over me with a cute little dimpled grin, his green eyes staring at my ridiculous frown.

        "Stop frowning at me," he playfully demanded, "And quit the pouting." Harry placed a peck on my lips just as I pushed his face away from mine. 

        "Don't." I whined, "You're so annoying." 

        Harry sniffled playfully. "I'm just trying to show you how much I love you." 

        "By watching me pee?" 

        "Yeah, and you tried to say you'd pee on me. You were marking your territory," he laughed at me.

        I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and my mouth closed. The longer I stared, the more amused he grew. He chuckled and mumbled, "You're so damn cute."

        "You called me a dog." I still gazed at him with a strange look.

        "That's right. 'Cause you're my bitch." 

        My eyes narrowed at him. Even though he was playing around, I flicked his forehead and huffed. "I'm not your bitch. I own you." 

        "That's true," he shrugged, proceeding to sweetly smile at me. 

        Later that morning, we had eaten breakfast only to realize Belle and Anne were not around. Harry called and was informed that they were out shopping for Belle's ballet classes she'll be attending this fall along with pre-school. 

        That influenced the topic of our conversation. "Are you excited about your Senior year?" 

        I shrugged as I moved around a piece off the waffle I was eating and dunked it into some syrup. Starting school again is going to be hard for me, considering I've become more involved in other things. I was a straight A's student, yes. I'm not necessarily stupid. And I do care, it's just I was involved in other things before and I know that now it's time to get serious.

        "I really don't want to," I sighed heavily. "On the bright side, I will most likely enjoy the majority of my classes."

        Harry nodded, breaking off a slice of his food with a fork. "I'm rooting for you. To graduate." 

        A little smile curved itself on my lips as I peeked up at him. "Thank you."

        "I'm hoping to start playing football again. I haven't touched a ball in a while." He commented, then gazing up at me to lock eyes. 

        The thought of Harry playing football relieves me because it is something else rather than getting involved with the police again or wasting away his days drinking and smoking. Seeing his father might've clicked something in his brain for good. He sees he's done wrong and is motivated to fix things. I'm rooting for him, too.

        Suddenly, I thought of something. "You played for your high school, right?" 

        He shrugged. "Yeah -- varsity. But, I dropped out of school halfway through senior year. I got fed up." 

        "They'll still accept you into a university, Harry. You know that, right? You could get papers signed," I rambled off, "-- by your previous coaches and if you pay for your courses, you can still play college football." My excited tone made him stare at me, a little smile playing on his lips because I probably looked like a little girl.

        When he didn't say anything, I asked, "What?" 

        "You're just so adorable." He shook his head, looking back down at his plate. 

        I stood up from my seat and walked across to him. "You can do it," I encouraged him, sitting myself on his lap, coming between the man and his food. He sighed and placed a hand on my thigh. To my liking, he looked up at me as I spoke. "Is that what you love doing? Playing football?" 

        "Well, yeah --" 

        "Then go for it! I personally think you playing football is overwhelmingly sexy." I teased, grinning at him as he looked up with an identical amusement.

        "Really? You think so?"

        "Hell yeah. I guarantee you'll get laid every night." I winked.

        "Looks like I found my motivation."

        My arms wrapped themselves around his neck, moving on his lap to straddle him. "Look at us. We're actually being productive and not lighting some shit on fire."

        "Okay, when did we light anything on fire?"

        I laughed and teased, "Our love in bed was on fire the other night. That's what we lit up, let me tell you."

        Harry threw his head back and laughed so hard his cheeks tinted a light pink. "I love your dumb ass so much, you know that right?" He chuckled, wrapping his own arms around my waist and burying his face into my chest.

        "I know, I know."

        +

        Harry;

        Serenity had the habit of annoying the shit out of me when she was bored. I found it hysterical until she made me lose a game on the XBOX. I know it isn't the most entertaining thing to be locked up in my house with me because I'm not able to leave, but she was about to get yelled at for it.

        "Serenity, what the actual fuck!?" I tossed the controller on the floor. "Can you just shut up for two seconds?!"

        "Well, I'm sorry! I just don't have anything to do."

        "So? You think annoying the fuck out of me is the way to go!?"

        "You know, if I was someone else I wouldn't even fucking be here with you!" She screamed.

        "Then fucking leave!"

        Her face dropped. There was a pause. I felt my self hate growing as she moved towards her folded clothes on the dresser. I know I fucked up when she stared removing my clothes and putting on hers. Before she could get my shirt off, I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist and carefully pulled her towards me.

        I sighed. "I'm sorry, baby."

        "First you want me here and now you're yelling at me to leave." She grumbled, still fiddling with the clothes in her hands.

        From behind, I grabbed the clothes and tossed them across the room. I heard her inhale deeply out of frustration. "You know how I am. I got angry. I know it's frustrating being in this house with barely anything to do. And I'm sorry. I don't want you to leave, but I'm being an asshole so it's understandable if you want to." 

        "I don't," she replied hesitantly.

        "Okay, good because I wasn't going to let you leave anyway."

        note// boring chapter but the next 7 chapters are going to be longer than usual. then when the story it's finished i'll post a delete scenes book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 17.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
38.9K 1.4K 14
Amy wants a night out with her best friend Jessica to celebrate moving on from her abusive ex and finishing one of her finals. Jess thinks her brothe...
31.3K 490 11
My worst nightmare is aiming a gun on my crush. ⚠️ Cautions ⚠️ : This story contain 21+ content, sexuality, harsh word, read at your own risk. Pleas...
1.4M 59.4K 53
In order to be taken seriously, Lexi has had to become something she hates; emotionless, ruthless and a little bit brutal. But despite the tough ext...