Shall I say goodbye?

Από Jelly_mochi

Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Part 1: Meet again
Part 2: Minnie's Dad
Part 3: Kongpob's request
Part 4: Their sad story
Part 5: Breathing space
Part 6: I miss your cooking
Part 7: I want to hug my baby
Part 8: When I shall say good bye
Part 9: He come to bring them home
Part 10 : Can you sleep with me?
Part 11: Recall the past
Part 12: Staying overnight
Part 13: How dare you are?
Part 14: Please help me
Part 15: why did you lie to me?
Part 17: Go to meet grandparent.
Part 18: The regretting.
Part 19: Sweetheart of everyone
Part 20: It is his own decision
Part 21: Let's start again
Part 22: His whole world
Part 23: Minnie's innocent heart
Part 24: Feeling of love
Part 25: Meeting his parents again
Part 26: Our wedding
Part 27: You are my happiness

Part 16: I'm begging you.

9K 370 61
Από Jelly_mochi

" Why do you lie to me?"

" I really don't lie you, P'Arthit. Everything I have said is really true."

Arthit stared at Kongpob with his angry face after he slapped Kongpob's face. He didn't know how he would do after everything turned out this way. Kongpob knelt in front of Arthit and held Arthit's hand as he was begging Arthit to listen him once again.

" I'm begging you, P'Arthit. Don't leave me just because of that. Khaofang is really not my fiancée. I and her never get engagement. My mom and her agreed together and I didn't involve with them."

Arthit tried to take his hand from Kongpob and turned his face away. He didn't want to hear anything from this man's mouth anymore. He also didn't talk back.

" P'Arthit, I beg you to believe me the last time. I'm really honest with you. I really want to be with only you. I can give everything to you even my life but please don't leave me."

Arthit felt something had hit his heart. Kongpob's word always effect his heart again and again. His thought always go back to Kongpob no matter how hard he tried to suppressed it. He thought about the thrill and excitement whenever Kongpob was close to him. He thought about the sweet moment and romantic time when they were dated. He thought about all the pain and bitter memory Kongpob gave him. He thought about the joy of their small family should have but why would everything never go through the way he want. When Arthit decided to forgive Kongpob that mean he want to start a new life with him even it's not now but he believe that in the future he would. But this time he was really hesitant about his choice. His mind told him that he would hate Kongpob, he would leave him alone, he would get distance from him, he would better not given himself a risk to hurt anymore but what about his heart? what about Minnie's heart?

Arthit told his heart that:

"Don't believe him. Don't believe him!"

However, he heart could not listen to his mind. So many time he had warned himself not to fall for Kongpob. However he kept being fooled by this Kongpob's action. It was time to wake up now, wasn't it?

" P'Arthit, don't be silent like this. If you want to yell at me or hit me, you can just do it but don't ignore me. I will die if you leave me again. Please don't leave me."

Kongpob's word was a little bit shaking that made Arthit felt strange so he turned his head back to look at him.

Kongpob's eyes was so wet as he just started to cry. Tears started running down from his eyes as he broke in to a sob. He was really afraid when he felt that Arthit was not responding to him. He was really afraid to hear the word that he didn't want to hear the most.

Arthit took a deep breath and asked Kongpob.

" How many thing do you hide from me?"

" I don't have thing to hide from you. For Khaofang's cause, I don't tell you because I think it's not important. She is just the person I used to know but we don't have any relationship at all."

" Kongpob, Do you know how much I love my baby?"

" I know, P'Arthit, I know."

" Do you know how fear I am when that girl kidnap her?"

" I know P'Arthit I know everything I know you're fear, I know you worry but I really don't have intention to make you and our baby meet something like that. I will let her repay for what she has done. She will never can harm you again."

" I don't know if I can forgive you. Let me think first. I will try to believe you this time."

" Thank you so much... P'Arthit thank you."

Kongpob was very happy that finally Arthit forgave him again. He put his head on Arthit's hand as he heart felt relief now.

" But you have to promise me one thing."

" Khab P'Arthit." Kongpob looked up at Arthit waiting to listen what he want to say.

" If something like this happened again I and Minnie will leave you and you have no right to stop me."

" Yes I promise you."

Kongpob answered without hesitation because he also promised himself that he will never let something like this happened to both his beloved again.

—————

Minnie just arrived with doctor Beam but his cellphone suddenly rang so he open the door for her and tell her that he will come later.

Minnie nodded her head and walked into the room, she saw her mommy already has woken up. She ran to him immediately. She held his hand with asked him with her worryingly.

" Mommy... Are you alright?"

Kongpob carried Minnie and placed her on the bed. She gave him a kiss on cheek and hurriedly hugged her mommy.

" It's okay baby. Don't worry about mommy."

Arthit told her while his hand stroking her hair gently.

" What about you? Do you hurt?"

Minnie shook her head on Arthit's embrace.

" Minnie is Okay but mommy is surely okay?"

" Yes baby."

Arthit laugh as he pinched this cute and bubbly baby.

" Where was my baby going?"

" Minnie just went to eat ice cream with uncle Beam."

" Oh! Where is uncle Beam." Arthit asked as he tried to find doctor Beam but he didn't see him in the room.

" Uncle Beam was busy to talk phone with someone. He will come in after that."

Kongpob chuckled as he listened to his baby talking nonstop with her mommy.

————————

At the night when Arthit and Minnie already sleep, Kongpob was sitting on the sofa alone as he didn't feel sleepy. He picked up his phone and found out that there are 3 missed calls from his mother. When he wants to put his phone on the nightstand table, it was ringing again. Kongpob rolled his eyes and pick up a phone.

" Sawandee Khrap Mom !"

" Kong, why didn't you pick up my phone? I have called you since evening."

" I'm busy. What do you want to talk with me?"

" I heard that you are going to sue niece Khaofang and you also cancel all agreements with her father company. What happened son?"

Kongpob sighed with his boring: " How do you know?"

" Don't do that." Mrs. Suthilak's voice was very tough. " Khaofang's family has been friends with us for many years, you should save their face. Stop it right away. Mom beg you son!"

" Sorry mom I can't."

" Kong! Why do you want to do like this? What happened?"

" What she has done is not easy to forgive. I can't obey your word. So don't involve yourself with this matter."

" Kong, What happened with you?"

".........."

" Just don't be silent. I knew you don't want to talk with mom but this time please listen to mom for once. I know that it's too late... I know that I hurt you but Son everything I did because mom love you."

Mrs. Suthilak feared that he might not believe her so she continued: " I already apologized to Khaofang's father as I got my word back from from what we agreed. I stop forcing you to do what you don't like anymore. I just don't want to affect the relationship between our families. So don't sue her."

" I can't, sorry mom. If you don't have anything important, i will take off.

Mrs. Suthilak felt her heart ache as her younger son never want to talk to her. Since the day he found out that she was lied to him about her health, he never talked to her no matter how hard she tried to talk with him. She felt like her son make a distance from her. Even now she stopped forcing him to be with the person she has choose for him but he still couldn't forgive her for her past mistake. For Khaofang cause, she ever made a decision to pair them up but after her son refused her, she already apologized to Khaofang's family but because of their closer she cannot let them lose their face so she just let their news disappear by little and little itself. She understood that her son would never accept other woman beside that someone. It was regretful that she made her son become like this.

Today without knowing anything, Khaofang's father went to their house and begging her to help talking with Kongpob.

" Son, at the last could you understand mom little bit?"

" You asked me to understand you but you ever want to understand me. This girl hurt my beloved person and daughter. I can't forgive her."

" What? Daughter? When did you have daughter? Why don't you tell me?"

" Tomorrow is daddy's birthday right? I will bring her to join the party. Just wait and see."

———————

To be continued

Writer: After I created the problem, I don't know how to resolve it. I feel so stress as I don't know what I should continue. 😪😪 I feel like I'm really lack of experience to write story but I will try my best..... Thank you to all reader that always read vote and share your opinion. Love you guy 😘😘

——

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

68K 4.5K 11
Kongpob, an extremely popular first year student, has a weird routine of dating anyone - male or female - who asks him out first at the beginning of...
93K 5.8K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...
986K 62K 123
When life gave Arthit lemons, I gave him Kongpob. And maybe some tequila and salt. 😉 It's a whirlwind love story. Start: Aug 4, 2019 End: Sept 29...
73.7K 5.7K 34
One unfortunate meeting made Kong and Arthit to hate each other to the extent that they never want to see each other's face. What turn is their live...