NIGHTMARES are DREAMS too(Yan...

By Silv3rDIAmond

(Y/N), a girl who enjoys her dream land but it turns into something horrible called nightmares. A certain boy... More

♦1| When dreams turn into nightmares
♦2| The boy from the nightmares
♦3| The Emerald Stone
♦4| Words engraved in stone
♦5| Meeting someone
♦6| Finally caught you
♦8| Shooting Star
♦9| Starting of the Nightmare
♦10| Losing an important friend
♦11| Never got to say goodbye
♦12| Playtime is over
♦13| The real fear starts to rise
♦14| The mysterious diary
♦15| Game Over
♦Auther's Note♦

♦7| Can we be friends?

4.1K 188 230
By Silv3rDIAmond

His emerald green eyes stared at her coldly. (Y/n) tugged her hand back, wanting to unlock it from the boy's tight hold.

"(Y/n)." His gaze darkened, "Hand over the stone."

"No!" she restored back. The black haired boy sighed in annoyance and started to force the stone out of her hand. (Y/n) had to release Mea's hand to fight back. "Let it go," the boy growled.

(Y/n) refused to give up and pulled back but the stone almost slipped through her fingers. Two more tugs from the boy and he would have it. "What do you want with this creepy stone anyways?!" The question seemed to catch him off guard and he stopped. (Y/n) took the opportunity to bite his hand. He yelped and released her. She ran off as adrenaline rush through her blood, pushing her more.

Just as she was about to turn a corner she tumbled to the floor and a force heavily threw her onto her back. Another force landed onto her thigh. The boy straddled her and grabbed her wrist. An idea came into her mind.

She quickly pulled her wrist from the boy's grip and dropped the stone into her shirt. She smirked as she saw the look on his face. He had a look of shock printed on his face. However (Y/n)'s smirk fell when he chuckled then his chuckles turned into loud laughters. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow, about to ask him what was funny but held her words back when the boy stared at her, a strange glint in his eyes. "You think that would stop me?"

(Y/n) squealed in surprise and panicked when he pushed his hand into her clothes. "What are you doing?!" She started to flare around, kicking and trying to push him off. His hand would brush against her soft skin and shivers ran down her spine which she did not enjoy. She wiggled more until he was  suddenly hauled off her and fell to the floor. She looked up and what she saw made all the colours drain from her face. It was the principal and he was not happy at all. (Y/n) gulped and slowly stood up. She glanced beside her. The boy was also up and held no emotion on his face. As the principal starts to talk she flinched and looked at him.

"Now young man, what were those hands doing in the lady's clothes?" No response came from the boy, his eyes clashing with the principal's own. "Young man–"

"It's none of your business." The principal was taken aback. His gaze hardened. "Excuse me!? Both of you detention!"

"What?!" (Y/n) suddenly exclaimed, "But–" The piercing gaze was enough to shut her up.

"Are you disobeying my orders Miss (L/n)?" (Y/n) gulped. "You do know I know your father quite well and since it is your first detection I won't tell him but it won't pass by me a second time," he warned. "Now go to class. You don't have much time left." (Y/n) mumbled a 'yes sir' and went off.

The principal's attention was brought back to the boy and he almost shivered at the boy's strange stare. "The same goes for you, boy." No movement was made as the boy continued to stare and the principal started to worry if the boy would lash out on him. To his relief, the turned and started down the hallway.

The principal ran a hand through his pale blonde hair which was turning gray in some areas then went off to continue his work in his office. 

'That boy.... something is strange about him.'

/♦♦♦♦♦♦\

"(Y/n)?"

"What?!" Mea flinched at friend's use of tone. "(Y/n), just tell me what's wrong."

"Look," (Y/n) stopped and at her concerned friend. "I just don't feel like talking right now." Mea ran to catch up with (Y/n)'s sudden fast pace. "Oh c'mon, (Y/n), please." (Y/n) sighed at Mea's persistence. "I got detention." Mea furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"

"It's just as I said, I got a freakin' detention. The principal said that he won't tell my father but I'm sure it will go onto my student file and if my father sees that, it would probably be the end of me though I don't know why he acts so aggressive about my school work, he doesn't even care for me. And then there's you, running off without helping me."

Mea was offended but bit back a rude comment that nearly escaped her lips. "Actually it was you who ran off and not me. I was also the one who call the principal to help you."

"Help? Well congratulations, Mea, for being the one behind my detention and on top of that, the boy now has the stone in his possession. You don't even know what I had to go through." She recalled when the boy pushed his hands where it was not supposed to go, a blush dusted her cheek.

'What are you thinking, (Y/n)?! Stop it!'

She slapped herself. Mea raised an eyebrow. "(Y/n)–"

"Bye!" (Y/n) opened a classroom door and slammed it into Mea's face. Mea stood there, shocked. She heard a group of girls snicker at the scene they saw. Her blood boiled as she stomped off to school's exit.

As (Y/n) entered the classroom, she first noticed the teacher at the desk. Her arms where on the desk and her head laid on it. Her mouth hung open as loud, disturbing snores left her lips. Saliva drain at the corner of her mouth and a half eaten sandwich was on the desk sitting next to her face.

Seeing the sleeping lady, (Y/n) wondered if she could leave and sneak out of school without the principal catching her but the thought left as a voice spoke.

"Don't even think about it." Heart heart nearly leaped through her mouth at his sudden appearance. He passed her and took a seat in the back, throwing his bag onto another table next to him. He took out his phone and earphones. He connected them then plugged the earphones into his ears.

While bobbing his head to the music, (Y/n) took a seat in the middle row near the window. She took out her sketch pad and pencil case. Thinking about what to draw, she tapped the pencil on her chin and looked through the window.

A certain pink haired girl was marching through the gates. (Y/n) chuckled. She didn't mean to threat her friend that way but she was in a bad mood and whenever she's in that mode, she does thing s without realizing.

An idea came to her and she started to draw. Though she's not the best at drawing, she still enjoyed it. She also decided to make up with her friend tomorrow.

A chair scraped against the concreted floor and someone seated themselves beside her. (Y/n) knew who it was but decided to ignore him. After a while, she got irritated with his stares. She slammed the mechanical pencil onto the pad and turned to the boy, shooting him a glare. "What is it?"

"Nothing," the boy responded. "Look, stop staring at me, it's annoying." She turned and continued with her work but ended up stuffing them into her bag furiously and turned to him, her hair whipped his face in the process.(If you have long hair)

"What?!" She screamed. The teacher shuffled a little before stilling again. "Nothing." (Y/n) eyed him. "Who are you anyways?" The corner of his pink lips quirked up into a smirk. "Your nightmare."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as she slowly pushed her chair back. "W-What?"

"I'm just joking. I'm Kei." The girl remained silent as she slowly reached for her bag. If he tried anything she'd make sure to dart out of the classroom before he could even make a move. "It's okay. You don't have to be afraid and–" his eyes landed onto her hand that held onto the strap of the bag. "I won't hurt you so can we just have a normal talk, like get to know each other more."

'He noticed!'

(Y/n) slowly retract her hand and kept her eyes on him. " Oh, and sorry about earlier. I got the stone from my grandmother before she died. She cared for me more than my parents so after hearing that you were going to get rid of it, I panicked." (Y/n) was about to ask how he knew they were in the bathroom but Kei beat her to it. "Anyways let's start getting to know each other."

The rest of the remaining minutes continued until it was time to leave. The exited the classroom not bothering to wake the teacher up. "So we cool?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Are we friends now?" Her breath got caught in her throat. Friend? Yes, they did talk and shared similar interest but she still had her suspicions on the boy. There was no way the boy in her nightmare could have such a similar appearance of Kei if it was not him himself.

"Uh... sorry, no. I got to leave now so.... bye." She did a small wave and went down the street that lead to her home, leaving the boy staring at her disappearing form.  A grin slowly crept up on his face, showing his shark-like teeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 99 11
You move to Pelican Town not only because of inheritance, but a few other reasons. Honestly, you knew little to nothing about farming. But you soon...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
586K 20.6K 28
❥︎ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ! yandere! serial killer x reader ❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀ Famous author (Y/N) (L/N) has been single for years, after a heartbrea...